We would have defaulted no thanks to Biden

He's not in jail... hasn't lost a law suit and has committed no crime that would exclude him from running and winning... Trump exposed the corrupt DOJ FBI courts and media.... so you can go and cry now....
You are absolutely delusional. He lost the Carroll case, has settled probably a dozen times including his fake charity and his fake real estate school. There has to be at least two dozen lawsuits pending and half a dozen criminal investigations with one indictment already handed down, more to come.

Trump is up to his armpits in legal troubles in multiple jurisdictions

The rest of the Republican candidates are like vultures circling their prey
Any day now right?.... hey take out Trump and DeSantis beats Joe by a mile....

You are absolutely delusional. He lost the Carroll case, has settled probably a dozen times including his fake charity and his fake real estate school. There has to be at least two dozen lawsuits pending and half a dozen criminal investigations with one indictment already handed down, more to come.
Linky......:linky:

Any day now right?.... hey take out Trump and DeSantis beats Joe by a mile....

DeSantis has a better chance at beating Biden than Trump

Not only that, but if he loses, DeSantis will not cry like a baby and claim he was cheated

Bill Klinton refused to negotiate, the media blamed the default on republicans and called it the "Ging-grinch that stole Christmas". When the media is the willing propaganda arm of the democrat party the democrats can get away with anything.

DeSantis has a better chance at beating Biden than Trump

Not only that, but if he loses, DeSantis will not cry like a baby and claim he was cheated
You don't have to worry about a republican losing to Joe... its just not going to happen....

Bad news for Republicans if Trump is their candidate

Biden 306
Trump 232

Nothing has changed since

If Trump is removed 20% of MAGA Gop will just not vote, ensuring massive blue victories.

At Trumps behest
If he loses to another Republican, Trump will declare he was cheated and demand the other Republican cheated and is illegitimate.
MAGA will stay home

so what if we default....that just means big brother cant borrow more money to waste on the bum class and pointless wars
The Bible says there will always be poor among us. Jesus said we should take care of them. I'm grateful that America does. I am technically poor myself though I have everything I want.

A reminder to all that hitting the debt ceiling does NOT mean defaulting on the debt, it merely means that Washington has to prioritize spending because they can't keep borrowing to get additional revenue. We were NEVER in danger of default on the debt because there is plenty of revenue available to pay the interest. What WOULD happen is Washington would take money from other programs, starting with the ones they are not obligated by law to spend on. Defense and servicing the debt are both required by law, but since most congresscritters are monsters, they would of course jump on Social Security FIRST to scare/threaten voters into supporting unrelenting, unthrottled spending. Any congresscritter saying we would default on the debt when we hit the ceiling is lying to you.

Forum List

Back