We will ‘never see a more godly, biblical president’

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Ex-House Rep. Michele Bachmann exalts Trump: We will ‘never see a more godly, biblical president’

“He has so impressed me with what he has done, and we haven’t even talked about Israel. He is highly biblical. And I will say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes. So we need to not only be praying for him. We need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way we can,” she concluded.

Ex-House Rep. Michele Bachmann exalts Trump: We will ‘never see a more godly, biblical president’
---------------------------------------------------------

What an idiot she is, she needs drastic help. Well it just goes to show she is unaware of what Christianity is.

He is so unethical, a self-declared female assaulter, serial marital affairs, a male whore, a narcissist, etc. Liar-in-Chief.

Last edited:
We will never see a more wicked, sinister sociopath hag candidate than hitlery....

I hope.

Why do you even care parasite? It's not like you probably even believe in God, but you're a clinton zealot, and that's the least moral pervert we've ever had in office.

This is why libturds should be ridiculed and otherwise ignored.

Last edited:

“He has so impressed me with what he has done, and we haven’t even talked about Israel. He is highly biblical. And I will say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes. So we need to not only be praying for him. We need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way we can,” she concluded.

New Mexico man arrested after police allegedly find dozens of diamonds in anal cavity

What an idiot she is, she needs drastic help. Well it just goes to show she is unaware of what Christianity is.

He is so unethical, a self-declared female assaulter, serial marital affairs, a male whore, a narcissist, etc. Liar-in-Chief.

Agreed. All true. Still better than Bill Clinton, but he's no 'godly' person.

The thread title appears to have been written by a 6 year old....

New Mexico man arrested after police allegedly find dozens of diamonds in anal cavity

She still a fag hag? Asking for a gay friend.

We will never see a more wicked, sinister sociopath hag candidate than hitlery....

I hope.

Why do you even care parasite? It's not like you probably even believe in God, but you're a clinton zealot, and that's the least moral pervert we've ever had in office.

This is why libturds should be ridiculed and otherwise ignored.

In case you CRCs didn't notice...H. Clinton lost in 2016....but it's certainly telling that almost 3 years later, you are still obsessed with her. Yes.....very very telling.

Forum List

Back