We will ‘never see a more godly, biblical president’

Well it just goes to show she is unaware of what Christianity is.

We don't need to be lectured about Christianity by someone who supports post-birth abortion.

As opposed to the I don't care if the mother dies, the US has the highest rate of maternal mortality in the developed countries, so don't talk to me about what Christianity is. Tramp and his cohorts are cutting food stamps, Medicare and Medicaid as well as Hud.

Republicans only care about the fetus's in the womb, once it has needs it turns its back on infants. They only care about the politics of "no abortions". That is how they get voters.

We don't need to be lectured about Christianity by someone who supports post-birth abortion.
As opposed to so-called christians who support locking children up in cages..........
Like Obama was doing in 2015?

The UN says that Israel is Torturing Palestinian Children

That picture is of Israel jailing Palestinian children.

A report by the UN Committee for Children’s Rights accused the Israeli army, who captured Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, of torturing, humiliating, and even using them as shields during potentially dangerous building excavations.

Ex-House Rep. Michele Bachmann exalts Trump: We will ‘never see a more godly, biblical president’

“He has so impressed me with what he has done, and we haven’t even talked about Israel. He is highly biblical. And I will say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes. So we need to not only be praying for him. We need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way we can,” she concluded.

Ex-House Rep. Michele Bachmann exalts Trump: We will ‘never see a more godly, biblical president’
---------------------------------------------------------

What an idiot she is, she needs drastic help. Well it just goes to show she is unaware of what Christianity is.

He is so unethical, a self-declared female assaulter, serial marital affairs, a male whore, a narcissist, etc. Liar-in-Chief.
Whatever you think of his politics or presidency, Jimmy Carter is what Christians should aspire to emulate. He is 90+ and still living simply and still helping others.

As opposed to so-called christians who support locking children up in cages..........

The UN says that Israel is Torturing Palestinian Children

That picture is of Israel jailing Palestinian children.

A report by the UN Committee for Children’s Rights accused the Israeli army, who captured Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, of torturing, humiliating, and even using them as shields during potentially dangerous building excavations.
You like this one better?

“He has so impressed me with what he has done, and we haven’t even talked about Israel. He is highly biblical. And I will say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes. So we need to not only be praying for him. We need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way we can,” she concluded.

What an idiot she is, she needs drastic help. Well it just goes to show she is unaware of what Christianity is.

He is so unethical, a self-declared female assaulter, serial marital affairs, a male whore, a narcissist, etc. Liar-in-Chief.
Whatever you think of his politics or presidency, Jimmy Carter is what Christians should aspire to emulate. He is 90+ and still living simply and still helping others.

And he'll still go down as one of the worst most incompetent presidents in the history of this nation, followed only by Obama.

Never see a more godly biblical president? WTF? The man is a walking talking perpetual sin.

But a damn good president. Lord knows I didn't vote for him because he was a saint nor do I know anyone that did.

“He has so impressed me with what he has done, and we haven’t even talked about Israel. He is highly biblical. And I will say to your listeners, we will in all likelihood never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetimes. So we need to not only be praying for him. We need to support him, in my opinion, in every possible way we can,” she concluded. ...

Trump biblical? Michelle, do you like to say you was impressed, because he was able to recitate the book David without any mistake?

Last edited:

And he'll still go down as one of the worst most incompetent presidents in the history of this nation, followed only by Obama.

Trump will go down as the worst , right after Reagan, and Obama as one of the best.

Trump will go down as the worst , right after Reagan, and Obama as one of the best.
My pick for worst is Dubya for getting us into Iraq. We'll be paying for that mistake for decades to come.

Your first picture is from Israel.

Your second picture is from 2018.

Now we know who the russian trolls were brainwashing,haha

Dude you can argue with him but the facts are untouchable.

Trump correct that Democrats mistakenly tweeted 2014 photo

Dude you can argue with him but the facts are untouchable.

Trump correct that Democrats mistakenly tweeted 2014 photo
Okay... Obama punted on immigration, and he was wrong to do so.

Okay... Obama punted on immigration, and he was wrong to do so.

Your faux outrage 5 years after the fact is noted. Its especially funny considering you were denying it up until 15 minutes ago.

Obama put kids in cages and democrats didn't give a damn.

Trump wants to secure the border so kids DON'T HAVE to be put in cages and democrats cut a shit fit.

Forum List

Back