We Were Warned. A video from 1965

I think this is a great video that does an excellent job of detailing the direction of this country.

Paul Harvey was a McCarthyist who wanted to use nukes in Iraq and Afghanistan

1960's were a time when wages were 50 percent of GDP: reasonable levels of inequality.
Today wages are down to 43 percent of GDP.

1960's were a time when wages were 50 percent of GDP: reasonable levels of inequality.

Why would you look at wages?
You need to look at compensation.

I think this is a great video that does an excellent job of detailing the direction of this country.

It already includes total compensation. Evidenced by corporate profits also reaching record high.

It already includes total compensation. Evidenced by corporate profits also reaching record high.

It already includes total compensation

No, wages does not include total compensation.

Forum List

Back