We WERE Americans

Let me explain on this American feeling.....It was great, if you were white, educated, middle income...It was a club in which they not only kept the minorities out of it, they stratified the tiers of white society...with income being the top tier...Society of whites judge you from the clothes you wore to the church you attended.If you were fat, skinny, freckled or a red head....They had a way of letting you know you didn't belong cause you weren't the right type...

Not your quotes???
It's always the RWNJ traitors who are ashamed of their own country.

We would be so much better off if they stopped their whining and their crapping on the USA and just left.

You worthless bums - Love it or leave it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty strange coming from a white supremacist, ignorant, cracker, trailer trash like you.

Wrong guy. Correct general impression but wrong guy.
re you saying those are not his quotes?

That's what I'm saying unless Luddly Neddite is Lone Laughers sock puppet.
Oh shit! I don't believe I made that mistake I make no excuses! I am ashamed. Thank you.

Yeah....great work.

Not your quotes???

Oh shit! I don't believe I made that mistake I make no excuses! I am ashamed. Thank you.

Yeah....great work.
I'm sorry.

Yeah....great work.
I'm sorry.

Let me ease your mind. I am not in the least bit upset nor offended.

Lost in all of that....was your failure to admit that the ACA represented an act of compromise on the part of the president and liberal members of congress. This is not in question. The ACA is far removed from what the liberal base wanted and it is far closer to what "conservatives" have promoted in the past.

Now...I will give you another opportunity to show us all how you are really in favor of civil discourse and compromise.

Do you think that the Citizens United ruling is a negative thing and that our campaign finance laws need to be changed to remove the influence of wealthy donors on our political election process? I do. It is problem number one in my opinion.

They're here for the free shit.
Undoubtedly.

serveimage

How about a photo from this century?
View attachment 62739
View attachment 62740
You are truly retarded if you think the immigrants of the past did not have criminal elements.

Sooner or later, when you see these topics with nationalist overtones, whining about how great the Good Old Days were, it always boils down to someone has a problem with the darkies.

Always.

Yeah....great work.
I'm sorry.

Lost in all of that....was your failure to admit that the ACA represented an act of compromise on the part of the president and liberal members of congress. This is not in question. The ACA is far removed from what the liberal base wanted and it is far closer to what "conservatives" have promoted in the past.

Now...I will give you another opportunity to show us all how you are really in favor of civil discourse and compromise.

Do you think that the Citizens United ruling is a negative thing and that our campaign finance laws need to be changed to remove the influence of wealthy donors on our political election process? I do. It is problem number one in my opinion.
I would guess you are right. The president and the Liberal members of Congress. What about the rest of Congress?
I definitely think we need campaign finance laws. Absolutely. I agree. :)

Hey have you always been a Negro Lesbian or is it something you've just decided to become?

This is the kind of person DarkFury said he harmonizes with.

Interesting.

What's even more interesting is that in the Good Old Days he says he misses so much, life was not good for Negros or Lesbians. Not good at all.

I don't think that's a coincidence. I think that is exactly why he misses the Good Old Days, when Negroes and Lesbians knew their place.

They're here for the free shit.
Undoubtedly.

serveimage

How about a photo from this century?
View attachment 62739
View attachment 62740
You are truly retarded if you think the immigrants of the past did not have criminal elements.

You'd be a dumbass for accepting a hundred year old photo as proof of anything.
Fact is they come here with no intention of assimilating anymore. They just take over an area and make it just like home.

Sooner or later, when you see these topics with nationalist overtones, whining about how great the Good Old Days were, it always boils down to someone has a problem with the darkies.

Always.
The racist intent of the OP wasn't even hidden. Putin is good. Merkel bad.

But the idiot's link to Reagan's speech is the tell. Reagan isn't being exclusive, quite the opposite. He's saying America's greatness comes from a melting pot of people wanting to improve their own lives, and our heros are the fallen regardless of creed.

America is a nation of immigrants. THAT is America. Always has been.

And there has always been a nativist element which says the country is going to shit because of the dirty, criminal immigrant filth.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children from Europe. Read the caption.

2rmpr92.jpg

Yeah....great work.
I'm sorry.

I would guess you are right. The president and the Liberal members of Congress. What about the rest of Congress?

Good. Get behind this amendment then.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

This is what needs to be done before we can make progress.

BTW. Two candidates for president have made it clear that they will not appoint anyone to the Supreme Court who won't speak out against Citizens United. Wanna guess who they are?

Finally....the other members of congress did not compromise. They forced the liberal members to do so. It was entirely one sided compromise.

Yeah....great work.
I'm sorry.

Good. Get behind this amendment then.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

This is what needs to be done before we can make progress.

BTW. Two candidates for president have made it clear that they will not appoint anyone to the Supreme Court who won't speak out against Citizens United. Wanna guess who they are?

Finally....the other members of congress did not compromise. They forced the liberal members to do so. It was entirely one sided compromise.

I think the proposed amendment is a winner and I can;t imagine who would not agree to standing behind it. I am adding my name to the petition and sending the link to friends and family members.

Who are the candidates?

I don't agree with one sided compromises and would hope that all voters start voting for the representatives that can work with others in Congress regardless of party affiliation.

This is the kind of person DarkFury said he harmonizes with.

Interesting.

What's even more interesting is that in the Good Old Days he says he misses so much, life was not good for Negros or Lesbians. Not good at all.

I don't think that's a coincidence. I think that is exactly why he misses the Good Old Days, when Negroes and Lesbians knew their place.

I think what scares him is that the Negroes and the Lesbians are in the same boat he's in, the one the 1%ers are trying to sink.

Forum List

Back