We, the people of the United States of America, should give thanks to Donald J Trump!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
No, I am not a supporter of Trump
No, this is not about how the left believes Trump is a political godsend.

This thread is about how Trump has set fire to the mundane politics of this election cycle. He has forced people to take a more critical eye at the issues of immigration(both illegal and standard), our approach to terrorism/ISIS, even to question our economy and trade policies!

Rarely has a candidate lit so many bonfires! Even the non-voting populace is taking sides and judging issues that they thought they could not change! Surely, If Trump wins the GOP nomination, this will not be an election that is easily forgotten!

So to Presidential Donald John Trump. I thank you and your firebrand style of waking America up in this election cycle. Now excuse me as I look for ways to derail you presidential bid!!

Godspeed, Mr Trump!

Personally, I hope he goes 3rd party.

Both sides will have to emulate, and beat him on topics to win, first the nomination, and, second, the election.

I do NOT want to see him in the Oval Office, unless it's on a visit.

The problem with Trump is he will be like a wrecking ball on the Republicans, and we will end up with Hillary Clinton as our next President.

This happened before, in 1992, when Clinton was elected with less than a majority, due to interference by Ross Perot.

No, I am not a supporter of Trump
No, this is not about how the left believes Trump is a political godsend.

This thread is about how Trump has set fire to the mundane politics of this election cycle. He has forced people to take a more critical eye at the issues of immigration(both illegal and standard), our approach to terrorism/ISIS, even to question our economy and trade policies!

Rarely has a candidate lit so many bonfires! Even the non-voting populace is taking sides and judging issues that they thought they could not change! Surely, If Trump wins the GOP nomination, this will not be an election that is easily forgotten!

So to Presidential Donald John Trump. I thank you and your firebrand style of waking America up in this election cycle. Now excuse me as I look for ways to derail you presidential bid!!

Godspeed, Mr Trump!

Dear amrchaos
Thank you for finding something positive to say about Trump.
I think we need to take the good with the bad, correct the bad and bring out the good.

He does have conviction and does have points that need to be addressed.
The media may require all kinds of dramatic tactics that skew the sound bytes left and right,
but we still need to address the CORE problems he is talking about.

There is ongoing drug and human trafficking across our borders as well
as affecting the rest of the Americas and Africa and Asia as well.

We cannot pretend this has nothing to do with the immigration policies.

If people don't like Trump, I recommend working with more user friendly
groups addressing the populations most affected by trafficking and slavery.

Examples: * Dottie Laster of Laster Global Consulting Human Trafficking Training and Consulting and
the Heidi Search Center in San Antonio that organizes searches and rescues for missing people
* Deepa Willingham of PACE Universal PACE Universal - Teach a girl feed a village
building schools and daycares to provide safe jobs, education and community centers
in regions plagued by trafficking
* Lenwood Johnson and the Freedmen's Town Association, http www.houstonprogressive.org music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs
seeking to implement and replicate plans for sustainable community campuses to create stable localized economy and self-governed programs. I propose to apply this model to each school district to renovate public housing, schools, and health services to teach democratic management and end cycles of poverty, abuse and overreliance on govt for welfare handouts.

There are PLENTY of nice people to work with who are battling this every day,
fighting the good fight, trying to rescue and defend people from predatory trafficking.

You can fight this same battle on other grounds with people who are clearly deserving of more support
to end the scourge of trafficking because of the economic problems and exploitation affecting workers.

The problem with Trump is he will be like a wrecking ball on the Republicans, and we will end up with Hillary Clinton as our next President.

This happened before, in 1992, when Clinton was elected with less than a majority, due to interference by Ross Perot.

Why not challenge BOTH parties to form a complete team?
I'd like to see a Republican Presidential Team (External and Internal)
a Democrat Vice Presidential Team (External and Internal)
a Libertarian Secretary of State to check War and Military policies and spending
and a Green Treasurer to promote local currency to rebuild our economy and production base

I propose to divide the jobs of President and Vice President into two combined positions
for Internal and External Affairs. The job of Commander in Chief handling global security
and financial and foreign relations is a full time job. And that focus should not be distracted
by issues of internal and domestic issues between states on a Federal Level that the Internal President
could focus on as another full time job.

And for the Vice President, all the programs and policies that need to shift back to the
States or to the People can also be managed full time by a pair of Co-Office Holders
handling both the REAL State issues that affect national levels versus the local
issues that should be resolved on the level of states and people to keep federal govt reserved for higher issues
that can't be resolved locally.

We need more people taking on these tasks and combining their diverse talents, experience
and leadership styles.

NOTE: the Democratic leadership style is most needed on the grassroots level to include
and train all citizens to participate and solve as many issues as they can locally.

So this talent goes to waste if people like Obama try to play the top-down leadership role
which doesn't work when trying to embrace and include the diversity we have in America.
That needs to be applied to the grassroots levels where people can represent themselves and maximize the diversity
and inclusion.

The people who do the top down authoritarian style of government need to stick to the military
chain of command and other areas that require this approach. It doesn't work on levels and issues that need inclusion and individual representation and due process on a "case by case" basis. The "rule of law" approach works on very centralized basic points where the public agrees on united policies. This doesn't work where people need relative and individualized attention to issues.

So we need to get real and recognize the differences in political beliefs and styles of management, and agree where to apply which approaches and which leaders to serve in the most effective ways!

Instead of just voting yes or no to this or that, we need to delegate, and find ways to turn "either/or" conflicts into solutions that use "all the above" as answers to the right problems.

Last edited:
I'm waiting - and hoping - for the time The Donald turns on Billary. Be interesting to see how she and the rest of the left reacts.

Personally, I hope he goes 3rd party.

Both sides will have to emulate, and beat him on topics to win, first the nomination, and, second, the election.

I do NOT want to see him in the Oval Office, unless it's on a visit.

I'd like to challenge Trump to set up his own govt system along the border.
And show the other Candidates how it's done. He could pull together the business leaders and resources
to make it happen. Sure would make for a more educational reality TV series than the garbage on there with no relevance.

I should write up a pitch for him. He can even host auditions for a Bilingual First Lady to work on resolving
the strained relations from his divisive comments and use this for PR and campaigning for reform at the same time.

Build production facilities along the border to create legal jobs and residency so nobody has to break the
law or support the trafficking if there is commercial development going on along the border creating better opportunities.

Forum List

Back