We suck!!!!!!!!!

Who's brilliant idea was it to go with no long sleeve t-shirts in the snow?

Man we are sucking in this snow game. NOBODY is catching passes!!! Except the Bears. Nobody is tackling...except the Bears.. We are not out of it yet but we better start fucking catching the ball! Mike Williams is being a total punk in this game. CATCH THE BALL MIKEY!!!!
Maybe you need a QB?

BIG BEN WASN'T DOING ANYTHING, TODAY!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Words have consequences. Were it not for Palin, Cutler wouldn't have gotten into the end zone.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Cutler's second rushing touchdown. Game over. How disappointing! Now I must go out and beat up a crackhead! ... Or a hapless homeless guy. Someone must pay.
just scream out "DAMN YOU PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and you'll feel better

;)

Words have consequences. Were it not for Palin, Cutler wouldn't have gotten into the end zone.

-----------------
hahaha-024.gif

Cutler's second rushing touchdown. Game over. How disappointing! Now I must go out and beat up a crackhead! ... Or a hapless homeless guy. Someone must pay.

You can always find a conservative and dress um up like bush or palin then kick their ass :lol:

You can always find a conservative and dress um up like bush or palin then kick their ass :lol:

I can see you dressing up as Palin. Back to the game. We just kicked a field goal. We clearly have them on the run now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This game is a blow out. Da Bears are playing the Hawks like cheap piano... ooops... interception... THE HAWKS WILL WIN FOR SURE NOW... :lol:

Forum List

Back