We suck!!!!!!!!!

Cutler's second rushing touchdown. Game over. How disappointing! Now I must go out and beat up a crackhead! ... Or a hapless homeless guy. Someone must pay.

You can always find a conservative and dress um up like bush or palin then kick their ass :lol:

I can see you dressing up as Palin. Back to the game. We just kicked a field goal. We clearly have them on the run now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm pulling for the panthers..... to get the best draft pick next year.:lol:

You see seahawks don't suck that bad.

Who's brilliant idea was it to go with no long sleeve t-shirts in the snow?

Man we are sucking in this snow game. NOBODY is catching passes!!! Except the Bears. Nobody is tackling...except the Bears.. We are not out of it yet but we better start fucking catching the ball! Mike Williams is being a total punk in this game. CATCH THE BALL MIKEY!!!!

Why yes, they do. Had New Orleans not tried to mail it in last week the Seahawks would be at home on the couch this week.

I'm not saying we should have won. Chicago is a better team. We played like crap when it was snowing and we played them pretty much even when it wasn't. We were not ready to play in snow. Paul Allen should have bought them a snow machine to make their indoor practice field cold and snowy. Maybe they should have practiced outdoors when it did snow here last week. The game plan was good enough to be competitive. They just couldn't catch the ball when the flakes were falling. They were clearly not prepared for the weather.

THAT is going to be your excuse??:lol: ;)

What excuse?? We SUCK!!! The Bears are outplaying the Seahawks in every phase of the game. Could this be any clearer?

I thought you were attributing it to the length of their sleeves.:D

yeah you actually were blaming the short sleeves of the seahawks for them losing this game Huggy.you made that very clear in your opening post.

What excuse?? We SUCK!!! The Bears are outplaying the Seahawks in every phase of the game. Could this be any clearer?

yeah you actually were blaming the short sleeves of the seahawks for them losing this game Huggy.you made that very clear in your opening post.

Well I could have worded my conclusion better. After looking at the Bears that were not wearing long sleeves.. it does take away from That particular criticism but it doesn't change the real point and that is we were not catching the ball when it was snowing. Perhaps I felt it would have gone better if they had bundled up a bit more..Whatever...So...fine...the arms being warm had no influence on the fact that guys that normally seldom drop a pass were dropping them all day. I still feel that they should have been better prepared for those conditions.

Well I could have worded my conclusion better. After looking at the Bears that were not wearing long sleeves.. it does take away from That particular criticism but it doesn't change the real point and that is we were not catching the ball when it was snowing. Perhaps I felt it would have gone better if they had bundled up a bit more..Whatever...So...fine...the arms being warm had no influence on the fact that guys that normally seldom drop a pass were dropping them all day. I still feel that they should have been better prepared for those conditions.

yeah like I said before,if that defender makes that interception of Cutler in the end zone when they were driving down there the second time,i think its a much different ball game.that was the turning point of the game.I cannot believe how they did not prepare for this game at all.i never expected them to win the NFC championship game but i never imiagine they would lose this game to The Bears!!! and Jay Cutler of all people.

Forum List

Back