We should treat Iran the same way we treAt Indiana

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Since we are about to allow Iran nuclear technology we should place a list of demands on them such as end the stoning of adulters since those are primarily aimed at women. End the execution of gays and end the prosecution of so called gay crimes. Allow freedom of speech etc etc etc. it just seems like we are squandering an excellent opportunity to bring Iran into the modern world.

Since we are about to allow Iran nuclear technology we should place a list of demands on them such as end the stoning of adulters since those are primarily aimed at women. End the execution of gays and end the prosecution of so called gay crimes. Allow freedom of speech etc etc etc. it just seems like we are squandering an excellent opportunity to bring Iran into the modern world.[/QUOTE

There are no gays in Iran.

Ask the ayatollahs

Indiana is a state of the Union which agrees to obey federal decrees and enforce them upon its citizenry in exchange for federal money. Iran is a sovereign nation with no relation to the US.

Indiana is a state of the Union which agrees to obey federal decrees and enforce them upon its citizenry in exchange for federal money. Iran is a sovereign nation with no relation to the US.
I thought it might be the 57th state, the way Kerry sucked up to the ayatollahs.

• Banned

I totally agree. I mean I thought that crap was bad but defending Obama at all cost is essential. Let the stonings continue!

Forum List

Back