We should not have a multicultural society - Signed Jeb!

We were never a homogeneous nation. Ever.

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

I thought you southerners loved the Negros, when they were slaves.

wow, that was uncalled for. Northerners weren't any better, if not worse

Tell that to the ones who died in the civil war. The north didn't have plantations and were not slave states, and as far as I know did not have the KKK.

wow, you all were saints.:rolleyes-41:

it never works..

empires and "multicultural" nations always break due to ethnicity, religion, language and history issues.
homogeneous nations don't have those type of problems. When people share the same culture and values, there is less friction..
the soviet union was a good example..when it collapsed it broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries...
the roman empire was another example
the british empire was another
etc..etc..throughout history.

our turn is coming again..

Well, at least germany agreed with you...up until 1945, that is.

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! The Statue of Liberty-

nuff said
:salute:

sorry..an inscription on a statue that was given to us by another country doesn't mean much...pretty words...platitudes...but not how to build a first world nation...we have enough people here now that we can't take care of..
I'd be in favor of closing immigration entirely for a decade or so...AFTER we build a wall and deport ALL the illegals...

it never works..

empires and "multicultural" nations always break due to ethnicity, religion, language and history issues.
homogeneous nations don't have those type of problems. When people share the same culture and values, there is less friction..
the soviet union was a good example..when it collapsed it broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries...

non sequitur....

HISTORY "agrees" with me

Most of the US population is German and Irish. I do want legal immigration, everyone working here needs to get prevailing wage and pay taxes and live under the US laws. Do you know you'd have less of a chance of getting a genetic disorder if you were a child from multi cultural backgrounds .

do you know that meaningless proclamations without valid support are...meaningless?

I never said we were, though...our biggest mistake was importing negroes...it's all been downhill since...and now with wide open borders for the last 15 or 20 years we're almost done as a nation...there are no "united" states...we aren't united in ANYthing...

Tell that to the ones who died in the civil war. The north didn't have plantations and were not slave states, and as far as I know did not have the KKK.
You are quite wrong about the KKK part. The Klan had a HUGE following in the North in the 1920s.

1sd188.jpg

Seriously?..you claim there were no slaves in the north? I can't decide if that's funny or just sad.

Slaves were imported into this country LONG BEFORE there were any plantations in the south....

negroes were imported for over 80 years under the "stars and stripes"...only 4 years under the "stars and bars"...and of course we all know that lincoln's "emancipation" "proclamation" didn't free the slaves in the north or the border states.

...and the southern leaders knew slavery was a dying practice...the industrial revolution was occurring and there was less need for high maintenance farm animals when there was a machine available that would do 10 times the work with a fraction of the overhead.

Aside from that being total bullshit, "less need for high maintenance farm animals", racism is pretty ugly.

It really has no place in our politics.

it never works..

non sequitur....

HISTORY "agrees" with me

Rot, you simply must do something about your lack of self esteem. I suggest buying one of Trump's books. He will teach you how to believe in yourself! I'm not sure if his scam college is still running, but you could take a couple of courses, too!

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! The Statue of Liberty-

nuff said

sorry..an inscription on a statue that was given to us by another country doesn't mean much...pretty words...platitudes...but not how to build a first world nation...we have enough people here now that we can't take care of..
I'd be in favor of closing immigration entirely for a decade or so...AFTER we build a wall and deport ALL the illegals...
Not gonna happen, Captn.

negroes were imported for over 80 years under the "stars and stripes"...only 4 years under the "stars and bars"...and of course we all know that lincoln's "emancipation" "proclamation" didn't free the slaves in the north or the border states.

...and the southern leaders knew slavery was a dying practice...the industrial revolution was occurring and there was less need for high maintenance farm animals when there was a machine available that would do 10 times the work with a fraction of the overhead.

Aside from that being total bullshit, "less need for high maintenance farm animals", racism is pretty ugly.

deny anything you like..people who know history know what I said is accurate...

...and negroes were imported into this country to work as farm animals.that has nothing to do with calling me a racist for explaining history to you....what did YOU think they were doing?

nuff said

Yes, but they were also wanting to assimilate and become an AMERICAN. not make us into where they came from. I think that's the problems we have with it in this day and age. 30years ago and before that, we didn't.

Which is why we don't have Italian, German, Chinese, Mexican, Russian, etc restaurants all over the place.

Oh, wait..

it never works..

non sequitur....

HISTORY "agrees" with me

Rot, you simply must do something about your lack of self esteem. I suggest buying one of Trump's books. He will teach you how to believe in yourself! I'm not sure if his scam college is still running, but you could take a couple of courses, too!

causing a distraction and trying to make this about me signals that you are in over your head and have withdrawn from serious discussion

You are quite wrong about the KKK part. The Klan had a HUGE following in the North in the 1920s.

1sd188.jpg

Your right the second uprising.

deny anything you like..people who know history know what I said is accurate...

...and negroes were imported into this country to work as farm animals.that has nothing to do with calling me a racist for explaining history to you....what did YOU think they were doing?

Nothing you post here is accurate.

You should be with your friends at Stormfront.

nuff said

Not gonna happen, Captn.

eisenhower deported them AND closed immigration......it can happen...it already has once

I saw we abolish Saint Paddy's Day parades. We must not have a multicultural society!

DOWN WITH GREEN BEER!

Forum List

Back