We should help Moderate and Conservatives divide their party!

I'm not sure why Democrats are thinking Republicans will lose all power when white people lose the majority. They seem to think that Hispanics will blindly vote Democrat, no matter what happens.

However, unlike blacks, Hispanics are assimilating into American life. Their children speak English, and they like baseball, and they hang out with white kids and learn how to get along with them.

The left has pushed bilingual education as a way to keep Hispanics isolated from whites, but I've met Hispanics and many of them resent the fact that their kids are put in bilingual education when they already know English.

The Bush family has done extremely well with Hispanics, because they have married Hispanics and speak Spanish.

In a few generations Hispanics will be just another ethnic group, like Italians, Irish, Germans who still celebrate their heritage but are completely American.

I'm not sure why Democrats are thinking Republicans will lose all power when white people lose the majority. They seem to think that Hispanics will blindly vote Democrat, no matter what happens. However, unlike blacks, Hispanics are assimilating into American life. Their children speak English, and they like baseball, and they hang out with white kids and learn how to get along with them. The left has pushed bilingual education as a way to keep Hispanics isolated from whites, but I've met Hispanics and many of them resent the fact that their kids are put in bilingual education when they already know English. The Bush family has done extremely well with Hispanics, because they have married Hispanics and speak Spanish. In a few generations Hispanics will be just another ethnic group, like Italians, Irish, Germans who still celebrate their heritage but are completely American.
In a few generations, maybe, but for now Republicans can't seem to get out of their own way when it comes to offending Hispanics, e.g. Donald Trump.

I'm not sure why Democrats are thinking Republicans will lose all power when white people lose the majority. They seem to think that Hispanics will blindly vote Democrat, no matter what happens. However, unlike blacks, Hispanics are assimilating into American life. Their children speak English, and they like baseball, and they hang out with white kids and learn how to get along with them. The left has pushed bilingual education as a way to keep Hispanics isolated from whites, but I've met Hispanics and many of them resent the fact that their kids are put in bilingual education when they already know English. The Bush family has done extremely well with Hispanics, because they have married Hispanics and speak Spanish. In a few generations Hispanics will be just another ethnic group, like Italians, Irish, Germans who still celebrate their heritage but are completely American.
In a few generations, maybe, but for now Republicans can't seem to get out of their own way when it comes to offending Hispanics, e.g. Donald Trump.

I blame Pete Wilson, Republican governor of California who supported Proposition 187.

California Proposition 187 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Where all this talk about democrats, party control of Congress, etc comes from.

The Topic of thread is an attempt to Democrats to help the Republicans split along ideological lines. Most Democrats don't want to, seeing some kind of advantage in the Moderate/Conservative fight brewing in the GOP.

I say that it is easier to maintain policies if the Party split because the focus of right wing attack will fall to where it belongs--Liberals

Why don't you say that you are a political hack who thought that they can come to this board and discuss political strategy of yiur party. How much do you get paid?

I think the left might want to focus their energy on finding a legitimate alternative to Hillary for the Democratic nomination she is not looking like the sure fire 2016 Presidential winner everyone claimed she was.

I'm not sure why Democrats are thinking Republicans will lose all power when white people lose the majority. They seem to think that Hispanics will blindly vote Democrat, no matter what happens.

However, unlike blacks, Hispanics are assimilating into American life. Their children speak English, and they like baseball, and they hang out with white kids and learn how to get along with them.

The left has pushed bilingual education as a way to keep Hispanics isolated from whites, but I've met Hispanics and many of them resent the fact that their kids are put in bilingual education when they already know English.

The Bush family has done extremely well with Hispanics, because they have married Hispanics and speak Spanish.

In a few generations Hispanics will be just another ethnic group, like Italians, Irish, Germans who still celebrate their heritage but are completely American.

What matters is how the rabid extremist rightwing bigots are treating Hispanics today.

Blacks are fully assimilated into American life but they have been driven away from the GOP by it's bigotry.

Hispanics aren't about to become bigots given how they are treated by the GOP.

So it doesn't matter if the Bush family happens to be integrated.

What matters are the words and actions of the GOP bigots like T-Rump calling Hispanics rapists and criminals.

are those the same experts who predicted Dem's would hold the House for another 40 years in 2008?

Got a credible :link: to these "experts" of yours saying that?

No, of course you haven't because no expert ever said it.

Oh SNAPPPPPP!!!

51fGru%2BVusL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

are those the same experts who predicted Dem's would hold the House for another 40 years in 2008?

Got a credible :link: to these "experts" of yours saying that?

No, of course you haven't because no expert ever said it.

Oh SNAPPPPPP!!!

51fGru%2BVusL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

That is all you have?

No wonder no one has heard of it.

Your bluff got called and you got spanked, go lick your wounds.

What bluff?

You made a claim and I called on you to support it because I hadn't heard about it.

You provided the link and I explained why I hadn't heard of it.

If you imagine that is "being spanked" then you are delusional.

What just occurred is how debates are supposed to happen.

Have you ever tried being an adult?

Who knows, you might even like it if you tried it.

every single one of the GOP candidates is more qualified to run the country than any of the four old White rich people the Jackass Party is offering

we have differences in the GOP

the 4 white losers on the Dems side are just trying to out-pander each other

Where all this talk about democrats, party control of Congress, etc comes from.

The Topic of thread is an attempt to Democrats to help the Republicans split along ideological lines. Most Democrats don't want to, seeing some kind of advantage in the Moderate/Conservative fight brewing in the GOP.

I say that it is easier to maintain policies if the Party split because the focus of right wing attack will fall to where it belongs--Liberals

Once upon a time, a mighty race of winged angels occupied the earth. The angels squabbled among themselves over the proper way to rule the earth. God, in his wisdom, split the angels into two camps. To distinguish the different camps, God removed one wing from each angel.

The angels with the right wings attracted a pack of rabid dogs into their camp. The right-wing angels would often throw chunks of red meat at the rabid dogs and laugh as the dogs attacked the meat and ripped it to shreds with their sharp teeth.

The angels with the left wings attracted a pack of sweet puppies into their camp, and the puppies loved everyone and played nice.

One day, Amrchaos went to the camp of the left-wing angels and said, "I want your help to remove the rabid dogs from the right-wing camp and to focus their sharp teeth on the sweet puppies in your camp."

Amrchaos stood confused as the left-wing angels shook their heads and walked away.

There is a Whig party?

They disappeared over a century ago.

Are you sure you are not celebrating the Aug 6 debates too soon?

The Modern Whig Party
There are a lot of parties that deserve to be in the mix, but are silenced or kept from the debates by the two major parties. They don't want the progressives to leave the Dems and join a party like the Greens; or have conservatives build a RINO free party, as that would lead to high voter turnout and a different political landscape where independents can again become President.

Forum List

Back