We saw this coming two years ago... MASKING FAILED

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

And not ary a leftist has responded yet. They know they fucked up with this.
The leftists here have no concept of what opinions they held in the past. They only know what they are expected to say.

If they were self-aware individuals, they would realize they didn't believe in silly shit like how men can have babies before a few years ago.

Masking had NO EFFECT on disease spread... Just like I said it did not. Once again the physics wins over hype.

Yet again, the things the left denounced as “misinformation”, immoral to speak of, and to be condemned and/or censored end up being correct, and they have immorally aggressed, slandered, and oppressed people recklessly or intentionally.

Shame on them. Shame on Fauci and Biden for making such absolute claims before data was available, or for ignoring data that didn’t support their narrative.

Fauci especially.. a scientist is required to hold a level of humility that their opinion could be wrong. That never occurred to Fauci.. clearly he was swept up into and bathed in the glory and demagogue status the left lathered him with. He failed us, and recklessly caused massive suicide, depression, stunted child development, decreased the health and economically crippled millions due to his incorrect edicts and proclamations.

The left needs to humble themselves. They jump the gun, condemn others for not believing their theories, then never answer for their recklessness when it turns out they were wrong. They cause hurt, suffering, etc by doing this, and they don’t seem to care. On to the next tragedy they can exploit with premature assumptions to attack their opposition.

Last edited:
12ft | :abgg2q.jpg: Study says that unattractive people are most likely to continue on with the masking.

I don't know. I saw a couple yesterday that i would have preferred were masked.

Well, the next time you have an operation, insist the doctor not wear a mask okay.

Thanks in advance.

That's to prevent mouth to open wound transmittal, and the hospital also uses HVAC systems in operating theaters that involve multiple air changes per given time period, as well as disinfection of the air stream.

Comparing apples and rocks.

Well, the next time you have an operation, insist the doctor not wear a mask okay.

Thanks in advance.
Masking for doctors serves two purposes. One is to stop bacteria from falling into and infecting the patient from his mouth. Two, it keeps blood and other bodily fluids from entering his mouth. It's not meant to stop virus's.

Masking had NO EFFECT on disease spread... Just like I said it did not. Once again the physics wins over hype.

If you ever have surgery INSIST the doctors/nurses in the OR not wear masks or scrub. Hell, make them wear street clothes.

1675448687626.jpeg

Oh, and no gloves either.

Hopefully people aren't performing heart surgery on the subway

They are doing it in operating rooms, which have complex HVAC systems designed for maximizing air changes as well as disinfecting return air.

Masks there are for preventing breath droplets from entering open wounds, not for preventing lung to lung breathing transmission.

They are doing it in operating rooms, which have complex HVAC systems designed for maximizing air changes as well as disinfecting return air.

Masks there are for preventing breath droplets from entering open wounds, not for preventing lung to lung breathing transmission.
But masks don't stop...

Oh Please fool.

Masks stop your boogers from flying across the room and infecting others.
Virus has no wings or feet but your sneeze/cough propels them several yards in the air where they can be breathed, land on a surface where they can be transferred by hand...

And we know those too stupid to wear a mask when appropriate are too stupid to cover properly

Forum List

Back