We really need to understand there are differences

Yeah Trayvon was kicking that ass

How'd that work out for ol' Trayvon?
Doesnt really matter. My point was that you white boys are weak and need guns because you are not man enough to deal with a Black man or kid without major help or numbers.

Doesnt really matter.

Takin' out the trash.

My point was that you white boys are weak and need guns

How else are we gonna take care of Trayvon and the Gentle Giant?

A couple bucks worth of ammo saved hundreds of thousands in court and prison costs.
I cant help your job is that of a janitor.

You could man up instead of being pussies. You ever thought of that?

No, silly, George Zimmermann and Darren Wilson took out the trash.
No silly. Z and Wilson pissed themselves because they werent men enough to deal with kids. Weak white boys. Both of them.

they werent men enough to deal with kids.

They dealt with the 6'4" 292 pound 18 year old thug.
They dealt with the 5'11" 158 pound 17 year old thug.
Dealt with them real good. Permanently.

Doesnt really matter.

Takin' out the trash.

My point was that you white boys are weak and need guns

How else are we gonna take care of Trayvon and the Gentle Giant?

A couple bucks worth of ammo saved hundreds of thousands in court and prison costs.
I cant help your job is that of a janitor.

You could man up instead of being pussies. You ever thought of that?

No, silly, George Zimmermann and Darren Wilson took out the trash.
No silly. Z and Wilson pissed themselves because they werent men enough to deal with kids. Weak white boys. Both of them.

they werent men enough to deal with kids.

They dealt with the 6'4" 292 pound 18 year old thug.
They dealt with the 5'11" 158 pound 17 year old thug.
Dealt with them real good. Permanently.
They had to use a gun because they were both typically weak white boys like yourself.
Do you wear shoes because you're not man enough to walk barefoot on concrete and gravel?
Do you wear clothes because you're a weak white boy who fears the cold?

Knock it off. Now.

Get back on topic, and stop being fuckwits, or I'm going to start handing out violations.

It would be very nice if you just banned these people from this section. It's the same people, they do the same thing in every thread that is not a white thread full of racist attacks on non whites, specifically blacks.

Yeah right. Maybe we need to enact laws that make it so for 188 years whites don't get the same opportunities we do then let's see who is behind.
Blacks tried to build a society called Africa but it's a total failure. You should thank your lucky stars that whites let you ungrateful bunch live in our society.

Africa is a continent that has 54 different countries on it. It was ding quite fine until whites decided they had rights to the continent. There is nothing to thank.

Which African nations are in good shape today?

Which African nation was not colonized by whites?

Which African nations were fine before colonization? Fine by what metric?
If they suck for the next 1000 years, is it still whitey's fault?

Every one of them. By all standard metrics.

Blacks tried to build a society called Africa but it's a total failure. You should thank your lucky stars that whites let you ungrateful bunch live in our society.

Africa is a continent that has 54 different countries on it. It was ding quite fine until whites decided they had rights to the continent. There is nothing to thank.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove they didn't

Prove it.

Prove they didn't

DERP!

Prove it.

Prove they didn't

DERP!

So you can't prove yourself.

So let's look at Ethiopia's military capabilities around 1935-1939.

Ethiopia was never colonized by a European power

In this era, Italy was generally not considered to be a big hitter compared to other countries like Germany and the USSR. They screwed up plenty in the war even when they should have done well. Still, look at the numbers:
Strength: 800,000 for Ethiopia vs 500,000 for Italy (Ethiopia had a significant numerical advantage as well as being the defender)
Losses: 275,000 killed (760,300 if you include civilians) for Ethiopia vs 10,000 killed (if you include everyone who got sick or injured too, it still only rises to 208,000) for Italy.

History of Ethiopia - Wikipedia
Second Italo-Ethiopian War - Wikipedia

Result: Decisive Italian victory

Who says I'm scared? I'm intelligent enough to avoid the negro or, if necessary, pack a gun. Your degenerate negro brain just can't comprehend the idea that superiority can be measured by something other than the end of a fist.
Dude. I'm tryna help you here

I'm saying that spending your days crying like a girl on the internet about black people is not really masculine....is it ?. Why don't you go 1 on 1 against the real thing ? Don't worry most black men ain't packing. No need to worry about that and why don't why you start beef with a black man smaller than you ? Come on you being he superior high IQ white man should know this. Right ?

Why you so scared of black men ?

Prove it.

Prove they didn't

DERP!

I have no proof of your claim......"Every one of them. By all standard metrics"

It appears you have no proof either.

Prove it.

Prove they didn't

DERP!

I have shown proof of my claim. I have a thread full of it. You are the one who cannot prove anything.

Who says I'm scared? I'm intelligent enough to avoid the negro or, if necessary, pack a gun. Your degenerate negro brain just can't comprehend the idea that superiority can be measured by something other than the end of a fist.
Dude. I'm tryna help you here
Then move to Africa.
I'm saying that spending your days crying like a girl on the internet about black people is not really masculine....is it ?
Why would I care what a shitskin thinks is masculine or not? I'm not trying to have sex with it.
. Why don't you go 1 on 1 against the real thing ?
Because I'm not a retarded shitskin on a one-way ride to prison. Do you need a better reason?
Don't worry most black men ain't packing. No need to worry about that and why don't why you start beef with a black man smaller than you ?
I find negroes repulsive and generally keep my distance. Like I said, I'm not trying to have sex with animals.
Come on you being he superior high IQ white man should know this. Right ?

Why you so scared of black men ?
My intellect tells me I should avoid worthless, stupid, violent, disgusting negroes. If you're too stupid to figure out why, then I suppose you can keep calling it "so scared of black men."

You move your punk ass to Africa. Essen doesn't have to move anywhere. He was born here just like your punk ass. He's just as American as you. So he doesn't have to move. He has the right to air his grievance against this government and this nation. Apparently you are a neo Nazi fascist who thinks that everybody has o take your racist bull sht. We don't and we won't. So white boy it's like this, no one gives a damn if you avoid blacks. You ain't stopping anything by your non association with us. I ain't losing no sleep because your punk ass don't like blacks and I doubt Essen is either. You have a mental problem and you have to live with it.

I have shown proof of my claim. I have a thread full of it. You are the one who cannot prove anything.

You have shown no proof that every African nation was fine by all standard metrics before colonization.
Or even that any one African nation was.
But then again, evidence isn't your strong suit, is it?

You have shown no proof that every African nation was fine by all standard metrics before colonization.

I have a thread about Africa. Every African nation was doing just fine until colonization.

You are the one without proof.

I have a thread about Africa. Every African nation was doing just fine until colonization.

Every African nation was doing just fine until colonization.

Link?

Link?

No. You show me where they we not fine before colonization. That is your claim , I'm tired if you pussies asking people to prove shit wile you never do. So you prove what you say.

Link?

No. You show me where they we not fine before colonization. That is your claim , I'm tired if you pussies asking people to prove shit wile you never do. So you prove what you say.

You show me where they we not fine before colonization.

I never made a claim about how they were before colonization. You did.

See how that works? Of course you don't.

So you prove what you say.

I say I've seen no proof of your claim.
Your failure to show your proof of your claim is interesting.

Link?

You show me where they we not fine before colonization.

I never made a claim about how they were before colonization. You did.

See how that works? Of course you don't.

So you prove what you say.

I say I've seen no proof of your claim.
Your failure to show your proof of your claim is interesting.

I have a thread about Africa. Go read the information.

You show me where black nations weren't doing good before colonization.

See how that works because you are saying they didn't. .You said you had no evidence of this.

You are a weasel and you try this every time you are challenged to show proof.

So keep running forrest.

Forum List

Back