We now know why it took so long to identify the Oregan shooter

This isn't working for me.
your butt buddy obama is less black than anything else, yet when intelligent people refuse to accept his ignorant plans, its because according to the left, he is BLACK, and the only reason to object is because he is BLACK.
Now you want to tell me that half black (higher percentage than obama) shouldn't be looked at as black because it does not suit your agenda?
If this guy isn't black, then either is obama and therefore its not racist to disagree with his idiotic ideas.

"butt buddy".

Ahhhh, Rrrrrraging Rrrrrighties and their never-ending obsession with gay sex.

Wow.

He is gay, what else would you refer to someone that smoked crack and sucked dick in the back of a limo?
nothing wrong with gay, or sucking dick if you are gay. (the crack I have issue with) but at least be man enough to admit that you like the pole.

Thank you for confirming that you are insane, as most Rrrrraging Rrrrrighties are.
Enjoy your pink unicorn world.
What was it that I posted that was not correct?

Everything.

But you are clinically insane, so I don't expect otherwise from you.

Now, toddle off and play with your tonka toys.
if it was everything then you should be able to list my mistakes.
Then I will post links to articles that substantiate my claims while at the same time proving you a misguided talking point repeating idiot.
No offense mind you.

Oh , now let's see the conservatives switch from " shit happens " too "round up all the mooslims !" .
no legitimate news source is claiming he's a muslim. just the crazies are doing that.
Would that be the same news sites that refused to identify him as black?

He's not black: he's mixed race. With a skin color between white and black.
Smart people know this. Racists only see black, because they want to.
And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

You are really not very bright, now are you....
Is that why when a white shooter shoots up a place we are told within minutes who he is and what race he was? So Obama is not black now? Thanks for clearing that up perhaps you should inform historians that have all parroted the line that Obama is the first BLACK president? Is that why news organizations whitened his pictured?

No news source "whitened" the picture of the shooter, sone right-wing blogger did and claimed he got it fron CNN.

Then you guys all ran with it, because you really wanted it to be true.

CNN did it, numskull:

The Curious Case of Oregon Shooter Chris Harper-Mercer - A Social Media Profile Shaped, Modified and Deleted...

oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg

REAL IMAGE (left) – CNN IMAGE (right)

"butt buddy".

Ahhhh, Rrrrrraging Rrrrrighties and their never-ending obsession with gay sex.

Wow.

He is gay, what else would you refer to someone that smoked crack and sucked dick in the back of a limo?
nothing wrong with gay, or sucking dick if you are gay. (the crack I have issue with) but at least be man enough to admit that you like the pole.

Thank you for confirming that you are insane, as most Rrrrraging Rrrrrighties are.

Everything.

I repeat, SO YOU ARE SAYING OBAMA is NOT BLACK RIGHT?

He was born of a mixed-couple. He's a homo-sapiens, like the rest of us.
Only, the raging racist in you doesn't want to admit it.
Just admit that you are an ugly racist and be done with it. You will feel much better later.

Thanks.

In the bizarre media world of race George Zimmerman is not Hispanic, Rachel Dolezal is not white, Obama is not mixed race, and this loser is not black.
Libs are the biggest racists on the planet. And Statistheilhitler is their court jester.

I read that the nutjob was linked to a Moslem nutjob on his MySpace page....

I can't vouch for the authenticity but here is the link ....BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Chris Harper-Mercer Is 26 Year-Old Muslim Killer #UCCShooting - GotNews

One thing is certain- the wacko is not white.

LOL.

Righties will never learn.

We've learned one thing - He's not white. Much to the chagrin of many.....

His race is unimportant to me. The heinious crime that he committed, now that is important to me.

Everything.

Just admit that you are an ugly racist and be done with it. You will feel much better later.

Thanks.
Way to avoid the question, which would utterly destroy your fetid pathetic arguments.
Obama is black. He is the first black president.

Oh , now let's see the conservatives switch from " shit happens " too "round up all the mooslims !" .
no legitimate news source is claiming he's a muslim. just the crazies are doing that.
Would that be the same news sites that refused to identify him as black?

He's not black: he's mixed race. With a skin color between white and black.
Smart people know this. Racists only see black, because they want to.
And his identity was delayed, maybe 7 hours, BECAUSE the police chief said it would be delayed until the coroner was absolutely sure who it was, using things like dental records, because that is policy when it comes to these kind of crimes.

You are really not very bright, now are you....
You mean he has one black parent and one white parent, just like Obama, the first black president?
You are so easily pwned.

half white/half black does not = "black".

I read that the nutjob was linked to a Moslem nutjob on his MySpace page....

I can't vouch for the authenticity but here is the link ....BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Chris Harper-Mercer Is 26 Year-Old Muslim Killer #UCCShooting - GotNews

One thing is certain- the wacko is not white.

LOL.

Righties will never learn.

We've learned one thing - He's not white. Much to the chagrin of many.....

His race is unimportant to me. The heinious crime that he committed, now that is important to me.
I heard he was a Tea Party member and contributed to the NRA. That's probably not important to you either.

Everything.

Thanks.
Way to avoid the question, which would utterly destroy your fetid pathetic arguments.

I avoided nothing.
When you fall off the planet, don't forget to send a postcard.

Thanks.

Everything.

Thanks.
now hold on.
the raging racist in you only sees the illegal one in the white house as black. Thats the reason those of us that have no respect for him,, have no respect for him right?
where is this theory that he is a homo-sapien just like the rest of us when it comes to that?
hypocritical prick.

In the bizarre media world of race George Zimmerman is not Hispanic, Rachel Dolezal is not white, Obama is not mixed race, and this loser is not black.
Libs are the biggest racists on the planet. And Statistheilhitler is their court jester.

Uhm, no. You are drunk, probably on cum.
Give it a rest, fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
You are stuck on stupid. Your posts make you look dumber than you do already. You have a long history of denying the obvious and in the process looking unhinged.
Remind me how you're "Jewish". I need a laugh today.

Everything.

Thanks.

I avoided nothing.
When you fall off the planet, don't forget to send a postcard.

Thanks.
So where did you say what race Obama is?

Uhm, no. You are drunk, probably on cum.
Give it a rest, fake rabid rabbit rabbi.
So you have NEVER said Obama was a black man? You have never referred to him as the first black President, you have never claimed some person opposed to his policies is actually a racist upset because Obama is black? None of that has ever been said by you, right?

Forum List

Back