We now know that Rand Paul is a liar.

Not too funny that King grabbed the woman, though.

She gave him her DACA card. He did the courtesy of taking it and looking at it. He even put his glasses on to read it.

When he then tried to return it to her, she refused to take it back and said he should rip it up. Every time she asked a question, she never let him finish a sentence of his reply.

I would like to see what you would do in that situation. The woman was being an asshole.

King handled himself very well. He never raised his voice, he was calm and measured in his responses.

Some dipshit on this forum (hazlnut) claimed King has "viciously attacked" the woman, and that he "screamed racial slurs".

This is why Rand left. Because of unmitigated bullshit like that which these gotcha ambushes are designed to accomplish.
I wouldn't have grabbed her arm. So, you're say rand sees a Hispanic woman and knows he should run. :lol:

Not too funny that King grabbed the woman, though.

She gave him her DACA card. He did the courtesy of taking it and looking at it. He even put his glasses on to read it.

When he then tried to return it to her, she refused to take it back and said he should rip it up. Every time she asked a question, she never let him finish a sentence of his reply.

I would like to see what you would do in that situation. The woman was being an asshole.

King handled himself very well. He never raised his voice, he was calm and measured in his responses.

Some dipshit on this forum (hazlnut) claimed King has "viciously attacked" the woman, and that he "screamed racial slurs".

This is why Rand left. Because of unmitigated bullshit like that which these gotcha ambushes are designed to accomplish.
I wouldn't have grabbed her arm. So, you're say rand sees a Hispanic woman and knows he should run. :lol:

Apparently the expectation is that elected officials should be compelled to respond to questions only when they've had ample opportunity to compose a carefully worded answer – or to refuse to answer at all with impunity.

Context is also important: every republican politician has been placed in an uncomfortable political position as a consequence of the GOP's unwarranted hostility toward immigrants, resulting in driving away Hispanic voters from the Party.

Forum List

Back