We now know that Rand Paul is a liar.

Maybe he's just afraid of Hispanics or thought he might catch ebola.

Based on the bullshit which was manufactured over King's interaction with the woman, Rand Paul is completely validated for leaving when he did. His handlers earned their paychecks that day.
He looks like a coward. My money is on he's believed the idiot GOPers claiming ebola is coming across the Mexican border.

This is what I mean. You are manufacturing bullshit based on zero evidence. You do not know what is in his mind, and so your post is more reflective of your own prejudices and biases than his. God only knows what more you would have made up if he actually spoke to the woman.

It is an unfortunate reality that politicians must speak and be spoken to in controlled circumstances. The measure of a politician must be made based on what he says in public, what promises he makes, and then examining his actual votes on legislation to see if his deeds match his words.

So do you really want a circus show where a politician is ambushed and put off balance just to get him to make spontaneous remarks that you will later try to hold him accountable to?

Think carefully about your answer.

Last edited:
Based on the bullshit which was manufactured over King's interaction with the woman, Rand Paul is completely validated for leaving when he did. His handlers earned their paychecks that day.
He looks like a coward. My money is on he's believed the idiot GOPers claiming ebola is coming across the Mexican border.

This is what I mean. You are manufacturing bullshit based on zero evidence. You do not know what is in his mind, and so your post is more reflective of your own prejudices and biases than his. God only knows what more you would have made up if he actually spoke to the woman.

It is an unfortunate reality that politicians must speak and be spoken to in controlled circumstances. The measure of a politician must be made based on what he says in public, what promises he makes, and then examining his actual votes on legislation to see if his deeds match his words.

So do you really want a circus show where a politician is ambushed and put off balance just to get him to make spontaneous remarks that you will later try to hold him accountable to?

Think carefully about your answer.
:lol: He was at a fundraiser and his purpose was to talk to people and promote himself. He has no expectation of being excused from talking to people. Running away like he did makes him appear to be a cowardly weasel no matter what the reason.

It was funny to see him run away like that.

He's been caught lying a couple time now hasn't he?

Funny to see King try and handle the situation.

Funny to see the dreamers trying very hard to start a confrontation.

In Iowa sitting down next to Steve King while taking a first bite out of a hamburger, Rand Paul nearly choked when he heard these words from a young Women speaking to Steve King, 'I'm a dreamer' . Then Paul quickly got up with the urging of several handlers and ran the hell away from the 'dreamers',

The lie came later when Senator Paul claimed he had to abandon his hamburger because a reporter was waiting for him to do an interview.

See the video. He is such a liar.

Good god you Communists are stupid.

What kind of kook is the op? You create a user name about a politician who is out of office for how long now?

I used to say we always have room for one more troll but, well.....we already have too many nuts.

Not too funny that King grabbed the woman, though.

She gave him her DACA card. He did the courtesy of taking it and looking at it. He even put his glasses on to read it.

When he then tried to return it to her, she refused to take it back and said he should rip it up. Every time she asked a question, she never let him finish a sentence of his reply.

I would like to see what you would do in that situation. The woman was being an asshole.

King handled himself very well. He never raised his voice, he was calm and measured in his responses.

Some dipshit on this forum (hazlnut) claimed King has "viciously attacked" the woman, and that he "screamed racial slurs".

This is why Rand left. Because of unmitigated bullshit like that which these gotcha ambushes are designed to accomplish.

He was at a fundraiser and his purpose was to talk to people and promote himself. He has no expectation of being excused from talking to people. Running away like he did makes him appear to be a cowardly weasel no matter what the reason.

Bullshit.

That confrontation was not an honest attempt to have a conversation with King or Paul and hear them out. This is clearly demonstrated by the woman's refusal to even let King finish a sentence.

This performance was intended to achieve exactly what it did; rubes like yourself buying into the whole "Paul ran away" and "King grabbed her" bullshit.

Do you even remember a single thing King said in response to those people? I bet you don't.

So don't give me some bullshit about a tête–à–tête. It was a stunt, and Paul didn't fall for it, so you all just have to settle for some weak assed "he ran way" crap.

Last edited:
:lol: Paul did what any politician in his right mind should have done.

No a politician should not run from an issue. They should make the case for their position at a public event. He wanted to be seen there to show support for a tough anti-immigration reform Republican. Running from a 'dreamer' showed political cowardice. Lying afterward why he ran is the bigger disgrace. His plan to be at that event blew up in his face.

Where was the secret service guards to pounce on that beans slut for daring to walk up to our elected officials without having been frisked for weapons?

So don't give me some bullshit about a tête–à–tête. It was a stunt, and Paul didn't fall for it, ...

If he didn't fall for a stunt, then he certainly lied when he said he left abruptly to comply with an impatient reporter who demanded an interview that could not wait for five freakin' minutes for him to eat the lunch that he had just sat down to eat.

You have chosen a poor defense of Rand Paul's lie.

I'd say, "oh your family came here against the laws of the US. So your family is a bunch of criminals."

:lol: Paul did what any politician in his right mind should have done.

No a politician should not run from an issue. They should make the case for their position at a public event. He wanted to be seen there to show support for a tough anti-immigration reform Republican. Running from a 'dreamer' showed political cowardice. Lying afterward why he ran is the bigger disgrace. His plan to be at that event blew up in his face.

Far from cowardice...it was a smart move. The only people care he avoided the issues are you ilk...and you aren't voting for him anyway. He avoided a set-up...and rightfully so.

Where was the secret service guards to pounce on that beans slut for daring to walk up to our elected officials without having been frisked for weapons?

Calling a fine woman a 'beans slut' to support Rand Paul's dishonesty is the best way to help tag Paul as hostile to non-whites - US citizen's or not. Thanks.

That bitch would've spoiled my appetite, too!

Too? Does that mean you believe that Rand knew immediately that Erika Andiola was a bitch at the very instant that she used the term DREAMer?

Why would Rand think that because he's been known to say “I say everywhere I go that I am for immigration reform”. He should have been pleased to meet a DREAMer in person so he could tell her his message that he says everywhere he goes. .... except Rep King fundraiser's where its not the place for such pleasantries.

Here's why the coward Rand ran;

Of course anyone who cares about either reaching Latino voters, or developing a sane immigration policy, wouldn’t be appearing with King in the first place. King’s reflexive xenophobia and casual racism are well known. He’s the one who went on about Latino immigrants having “calves the size of cantaloupes” as a result of being drug mules, for instance.

Rand Paul?s stunning cowardice: Wants to be president but fears a ?dreamer? - Salon.com

Randy could not apparently speak out of both sides of his mouth with a hamburger stuffed in it too, I guess.

He realized his efforts to persuade minorities to give his brand of right wing libertarianism a chance would not go well sitting next to a dreamer having an exchange with the xenophobe right wing crazy asshole Congressman Steven King would not look good.

Paul's handlers screwed up letting him go to King's event where they did not control the people that got in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back