We Now Have Our Smallest Government in 45 Years

Smallest with the most oversight.
Right...The fewest amount of bureaucrats and federal cops, doing the most meddling, over-regulating and snooping of all time.

Some "small gubmint".

You probably meant to say

Lots of laws to control the sex lives, the marriages, the reproduction rights of the OWNER's of those bodies.

and you probably meant to say......"hi im Dudley doright.....dont mind me.... im a fucking idiot"....

Are capable of disputing the facts in the article?
I'm capable of recognizing that the mere number of bureaucrats isn't the only measure of how bloated the federal bureaucracy is.

But then again, I'm not the one willing to walk through a lava flow to fluff the Boiking.

Why is it the rw loons can NEVER NEVER NEVER offer proof of their position. All they ever do is troll with insults.

If "oddball" believes the op is incorrect, then "oddball" should be able to PROVE it.

But, of course, he can't because he NEVER knows what he's talking about.
G'head and do what none of the other liberoidals have been able to do.

Name the bureaucracy and/or program that has had any significant cut to it or been abolished altogether over the course of the last 3 1/2 years...Just one.

C'mon...Blow us away with your brilliance and love of smaller and less intrusive gubmint.

Bring it.

I'm capable of recognizing that the mere number of bureaucrats isn't the only measure of how bloated the federal bureaucracy is.

But then again, I'm not the one willing to walk through a lava flow to fluff the Boiking.

Why is it the rw loons can NEVER NEVER NEVER offer proof of their position. All they ever do is troll with insults.

If "oddball" believes the op is incorrect, then "oddball" should be able to PROVE it.

But, of course, he can't because he NEVER knows what he's talking about.
G'head and do what none of the other liberoidals have been able to do.

Name the bureaucracy and/or program that has had any significant cut to it or been abolished altogether over the course of the last 3 1/2 years...Just one.

C'mon...Blow us away with your brilliance and love of smaller and less intrusive gubmint.

Bring it.

the old fucker is probably tucked away in dreamland by now....i think he said he was like 78 or something.......

Forum List

Back