We need to stop pretending that this issue is so difficult. It is obvious even to a young child.

He isn't the one with a dual allegiance, Israel Firsters like you should leave. Need a ride to the airport?

I have to stay ... someone has to run the place.
into the ground.

Israel is one of the very few countries in the Middle East where it is nice. Gaza could be a tourist paradise. The Pali's could be making money hand over fist and living nice lives. Instead, idiots, like you and the OP, continuously whine about everything except that which is factual. The Pali's have been fucked over by their leadership FOREVER!. The only reason why their lives are shit is because they continuously listen to dipshits like you.

Israel is one of the very few countries in the Middle East where it is nice.
All we here about from you people are rockets and suicide bombers. That's nice?

Gaza could be a tourist paradise. The Pali's could be making money hand over fist and living nice lives. Instead, idiots, like you and the OP, continuously whine about everything except that which is factual. The Pali's have been fucked over by their leadership FOREVER!. The only reason why their lives are shit is because they continuously listen to dipshits like you.
Totally off topic. The OP really is obvious. Shusha even finally admitted it. It is wrong to steal homes.

Nope. Europeans have as much right to Palestine as the Chinese have to the Bahamas. You keep conflating.

Exactly. So your end game on this thread is that people have the right to be restored when their land is stolen from them. That should end in a period. But for you, it doesn't. For you it continues:

Except the Jewish people. Because the Jewish people have nothing to do with, you know, Jewish history. Its a silly argument. Because the Jewish people of today couldn't possibly have anything to do with the Jewish people of history, even though they share a culture, a religious faith, a system of laws, life event celebrations, a language, holidays, clothing, special foods, a name, a history and every other aspect of a shared culture that you could possibly imagine. Its a silly argument.

You keep conflating.

If you are really still confused by such an easy concept, keep repeating to yourself that Europeans have as much right to Palestine as the Chinese have to the Bahamas until you understand that.

Shusha even finally admitted it. It is wrong to steal homes.

So give the Temple Mount and Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria and Israel back to the Jewish people.
You are again conflating, but let us assume that the entire jewish narrative is true. For you to accomplish the above would require murder (which you previously admitted was wrong) and the theft of land and homes which you admitted was wrong right on this thread.

Now before posting again, remember that Europeans have as much right to Palestine as the Chinese have to the Bahamas.

...but let us assume that the entire jewish narrative is true. For you to accomplish the above would require murder (which you previously admitted was wrong) and the theft of land and homes which you admitted was wrong right on this thread.

The entire Jewish narrative is true with respect to Jewish history in that place.

And to accomplish the restoration of both the Jewish and Arab Palestinian peoples requires nothing more than mutual recognition, respect and compromise.

Apparently that is too much for the Arabs to cope with.

God said I can have your house. Are you good with that?
Lol...God promised to return His people
to THEIR homeland, that they were driven from

God will do whatever He wants...deal with it!
...but let us assume that the entire jewish narrative is true. For you to accomplish the above would require murder (which you previously admitted was wrong) and the theft of land and homes which you admitted was wrong right on this thread.

The entire Jewish narrative is true with respect to Jewish history in that place.

And to accomplish the restoration of both the Jewish and Arab Palestinian peoples requires nothing more than mutual recognition, respect and compromise.

Apparently that is too much for the Arabs to cope with.
Both of these posts go back to the idea that G-d wants his chosen people to kill his children.

It is ridiculous for obvious reasons.

Now before posting again, remember that Europeans have as much right to Palestine as the Chinese have to the Bahamas.

He isn't the one with a dual allegiance, Israel Firsters like you should leave. Need a ride to the airport?

into the ground.

Israel is one of the very few countries in the Middle East where it is nice. Gaza could be a tourist paradise. The Pali's could be making money hand over fist and living nice lives. Instead, idiots, like you and the OP, continuously whine about everything except that which is factual. The Pali's have been fucked over by their leadership FOREVER!. The only reason why their lives are shit is because they continuously listen to dipshits like you.
It is clear that you are well versed in Israel's version of history. Here is a more accurate version that is worthy of critique. I would be pleased to discuss the information presented.

into the ground.

It is clear that you are well versed in Israel's version of history. Here is a more accurate version that is worthy of critique. I would be pleased to discuss the information presented.

Wrong. I am well versed in the history of stupidity. The Pali's have received hundreds of millions of the American Peoples tax dollars and the place they call home is a shit hole of their OWN making. The simple reality is the Palestinian people are nothing more than professional victims so that their leadership can live large on their suffering. The Pali leadership doesn't suffer. They enjoy the night life in Monaco while the people they supposedly represent get their homes blown to hell, and their children get turned into bombs.
Idiot's, like you, enable that bullshit to continue.

Wrong. I am well versed in the history of stupidity. The Pali's have received hundreds of millions of the American Peoples tax dollars and the place they call home is a shit hole of their OWN making. The simple reality is the Palestinian people are nothing more than professional victims so that their leadership can live large on their suffering. The Pali leadership doesn't suffer. They enjoy the night life in Monaco while the people they supposedly represent get their homes blown to hell, and their children get turned into bombs.
Spoken like a true psychotic, pathological lying A-hole.

Back up with proof:
"The Pali's have received hundreds of millions of the American Peoples tax dollars..."

The rest, well, more total crap and COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC! SUCKS THAT WE HAVE RULES that only apply to some.

Back on topic if you please... is it right to steal land and peoples homes? YES OR NO? Shusha already admitted that that is wrong. Can you?

Spoken like a true psychotic, pathological lying A-hole.

Back up with proof:
"The Pali's have received hundreds of millions of the American Peoples tax dollars..."

The rest, well, more total crap and COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC! SUCKS THAT WE HAVE RULES that only apply to some.

Back on topic if you please... is it right to steal land and peoples homes? YES OR NO? Shusha already admitted that that is wrong. Can you?

How many millions of dollars have to be pissed down a rat hole before you will wake up bunky? As to your "topic", who stole from whom first? The oldest written records that exist in the WORLD say it is the Jewish homeland. That is an inarguable FACT.

You provide nothing but propaganda and lies to back up your silliness.

And yet again, the claim is the Israeli's are trying to eradicate the Palestinians, and they actually could if they wanted to. But the reality is the Palestinian population has increased. So, yet another lie from you.

Did the Israeli's do bad things in 1948? Absolutely. Name a single country that has never done a bad thing and I will applaud them for their restraint, but I have yet to find one that is so virtuous.

And, yet again, if the Pali's actually wanted their lot in life to be better they could do something about it. Their leadership though loves the high life and they love not having to work hard to get that high life. Face it, they get to kick back, drink their booze, play with their women, and all the while their people are suffering. Suffering so that their lazy fucking leadership can party down without having to do anything more than demand American tax dollars. Dollars that do nothing in Gaza, but support a very nice lifestyle in Monaco.

• FY 2007—$86.4 Million
  • FY 2008—$25 Million
  • FY 2008 Supplemental—$50 Million
  • FY 2009—$25 Million
  • FY 2009 Supplemental—$106 Million
  • FY 2010—$100 Million[15][33][34]

United States security assistance to the Palestinian National Authority - Wikipedia

Even if we believe the jew edited wikipedia, that is nothing compared to the over trillion dollars that we have given your zionist masters to carry out their crimes.

BUT WE ARE STILL OFF TOPIC AND I AM REALLY TRYING HERE. I know, different poster, different rules...

Even if we believe the jew edited wikipedia, that is nothing compared to the over trillion dollars that we have given your zionist masters to carry out their crimes.

BUT WE ARE STILL OFF TOPIC AND I AM REALLY TRYING HERE. I know, different poster, different rules...

I already said that what the Israelis did in 1948 was wrong. Are you blind, or do you not understand the English language? However, it IS their homeland. So, once again, how far back are you willing to go in history?

Forget the ethnic cleansing when the Europeans first arrived. Is it right to steal land and peoples homes? YES OR NO? Shusha already admitted that that is wrong. Can you?

It seems like you are saying "yes."

If that is true, the rest is still off topic crap and you actually understand how simple this is and have proven the OP.

And ftr, because they don't teach history or geography at your temple, you, like shusha continue conflating biblical Jews from Palestine with Europeans who came from a totally different land and claimed Palestine as theirs.

When you people stop doing this, this forum becomes unnecessary.

into the ground.

That is some piece of deflection you have there.

You push the reply button on my post then go off on an irrelevant rant. There was no mention of any of the information in my post.

Forget the ethnic cleansing when the Europeans first arrived. Is it right to steal land and peoples homes? YES OR NO? Shusha already admitted that that is wrong. Can you?

It seems like you are saying "yes."

If that is true, the rest is still off topic crap and you actually understand how simple this is and have proven the OP.

And ftr, because they don't teach history or geography at your temple, you, like shusha continue conflating biblical Jews from Palestine with Europeans who came from a totally different land and claimed Palestine as theirs.

When you people stop doing this, this forum becomes unnecessary.

No, it isn't. But once again, the Jews were there LONG before any Palestinian. Not just century's mind you but THOUSANDS of years before any Palestinian ever set foot in the holy land. Read ANY historical document from the area whether it be Jewish, Christian, Muslim, or pagan, and there is a glaring fact that stares back at you. The JEWS were THERE. Not the Palestinians.

So. Using your logic, the Palestinians are the interlopers. Not the Jews.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Forum List

Back