We need to stop pretending that this issue is so difficult. It is obvious even to a young child.

It is off topic because this is how obvious it is that stealing land and homes is wrong. This has NOTHING to do with your wild hallucinations about the Palestinians that you people slander them with on every thread regardless of topic and just because you are losing an argument.

Really? How are we losing the argument? The JEWS are there! You're not. They have been there since time was recorded. At no time has there been no Jew living in the Holy Land. They have always been there in one form or another. Your claims are silly and unsupported by well known fact.
Indeed, the Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there. There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

Ah, come on Louie. Where did you go?

How can I tell a real Jew from a synthetic one?

It is obvious even to a young child.

Then it should be very easy for you to explain to me.

Seriously, louie. There are what? fifteen million Jews in the world? How can you tell which are real and which aren't?
Stop derailing from the topic. I have explained this multiple times.

You haven't. Not once. The point of the thread is to determine who has rights to the crib. You say that synthetic Jews have no rights to the crib. So how can I tell if a Jew is a synthetic Jew without rights?

Come on. I really want to know.

You say that synthetic Jews have no rights to the crib.
I have never used the term "synthetic jew," illiterate. Use the quote function, effin moron.

And STOP PRETENDING! This really is obvious to small children.

You say that synthetic Jews have no rights to the crib.
I have never used the term "synthetic jew," illiterate. Use the quote function, effin moron.

And STOP PRETENDING! This really is obvious to small children.

Then you should easily be able to explain it to me.

I know you have not used the term "synthetic Jew". Its a term I borrowed from one of your teammates. The term you use is "European".

All Europeans are synthetic Jews, then? Is that what you are claiming? Okay, how can I tell if I am a European Jew? And what about the other Jews from around the world? Are they all "real" because they are NOT European?

Are the Palestinians living in Chile not real "Palestinians" while those living in the US are? Who gets to determine which "Palestinians" are real and which are not? Me?

You are not making any sense. The OP IS simple!

You can't even steal a crib because you used to sleep in it, let alone peoples' homes who have been there centuries.

Cool. So you are saying people have no rights to restoration after their crib has been usurped. Then since the Palestinians no longer sleep in that crib, it no longer belongs to them. We just solved the entire conflict!
Just tell me what makes you believe that you can take land and homes from people.

When you live in occupied territory's the occupying government owns it not the people.

It is off topic because this is how obvious it is that stealing land and homes is wrong. This has NOTHING to do with your wild hallucinations about the Palestinians that you people slander them with on every thread regardless of topic and just because you are losing an argument.

Really? How are we losing the argument? The JEWS are there! You're not. They have been there since time was recorded. At no time has there been no Jew living in the Holy Land. They have always been there in one form or another. Your claims are silly and unsupported by well known fact.
Indeed, the Jews were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there. There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

Never claimed there was. But you claim that they have no claim which is ridiculous on its face. Then you invent unsupportable fantasy tales to try and support your position.

The JEWS are there! You're not. They have been there since time was recorded.
You are still conflating.

Again now, if the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

Your argument is a logical fallacy. I suggest you look it up. And then try and understand what a logical fallacy is. Then, get back to us.

Your argument is a logical fallacy.
It is neither. Look it up. It is actually a simple question:

Again now, if the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

The Palestinians have Gaza.
No they don't.

Piece of Israeli bullshit.

This is just a slime post.

Really? i don't see any Jews living in Gaza. Please show me some.
True, that prison is just for Palestinians.

Prison? A prison of their own making perhaps. But it IS of their own making. That real estate if the Jews had it would be a tourist wonderland making money hand over fist. And why is that? Because the Jews are good at managing money and because they BUILD things. The Pali's have never built anything that I can find. They only seem able to destroy things. There is something severely wrong with a population that doesn't know better than to not shit in their own home.

Birds understand that fact. Why don't the Pali's? Are they stupider than birds?

And why this even has to mentioned shows how out of touch some of you people are.

It is obvious even to a young child.

Then it should be very easy for you to explain to me.

Seriously, louie. There are what? fifteen million Jews in the world? How can you tell which are real and which aren't?

No, you never have actually. I have been waiting for months for you to step up and make your case but you always seem to run away.

Prison? A prison of their own making perhaps. But it IS of their own making. That real estate if the Jews had it would be a tourist wonderland making money hand over fist. And why is that? Because the Jews are good at managing money and because they BUILD things. The Pali's have never built anything that I can find. They only seem able to destroy things. There is something severely wrong with a population that doesn't know better than to not shit in their own home.

More off topic deflection noted.

Stealing land and homes is wrong.

Your argument is a logical fallacy.
It is neither. Look it up. It is actually a simple question:

Like I said junior, look up logical fallacy.

More off topic deflection noted.

Stealing land and homes is wrong.

Agreed. How far back do you want to take it? Who was there first?

Forum List

Back