We need to stop pretending that this issue is so difficult. It is obvious even to a young child.

No, it isn't. But once again, the Jews were there LONG before any Palestinian.
Nope.

Different "jews."

If those same people who hold Palestine today decided to call themselves Buddhist instead of Jewish, would it still be their land?

Really? Do tell. How are they "different" Jews?
As I have explained numerous times, you people conflate the biblical Jews from the biblical "Land of Israel" with today's modern, terrorist jews who converted to judaism, came from Europe and continue to steal our promised land. The fact that they have the balls to even call it Israel is disgusting.

I already said that what the Israelis did in 1948 was wrong.
Full stop!

You are willing to let the rights of the violated and brutalized Palestinians slide. This is not a complicated conflict and the solution has been in front of our face for decades.

The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration

The Palestinians have Gaza. How about they turn it into the economic powerhouse it could be and learn to live with their neighbors. Neighbors who's ties to the land predate theirs by millenia.

Louie, you have repeatedly said that I admit it is wrong to steal people's land. You have also admitted that it is wrong to steal people's land.

What you keep forgetting to add is that it is Jewish land. It belongs to the indigenous Jewish people. It matters not one bit that the Jewish people lived in a diaspora for any length of time. Jewish is Jewish.

As I have explained numerous times, you people conflate the biblical Jews from the biblical "Land of Israel" with today's modern, terrorist jews who converted to judaism, came from Europe and continue to steal our promised land. The fact that they have the balls to even call it Israel is disgusting.

Yeah, there is simply too much historical fact that shows this assertion of yours to be ridiculous on its face. The sad part is people, like you, believe your own bull poo.

The Palestinians have Gaza. How about they turn it into the economic powerhouse it could be and learn to live with their neighbors. Neighbors who's ties to the land predate theirs by millenia.
And more off topic nonsense. You are a hypocrite, sir.

As I have explained numerous times, you people conflate the biblical Jews from the biblical "Land of Israel" with today's modern, ... jews ...

You didn't answer westwall's question. How are they "different". How can you tell if someone is a "real" Jew and not a "synthetic" one?

Yeah, there is simply too much historical fact that shows this assertion of yours to be ridiculous on its face. The sad part is people, like you, believe your own bull poo.
But, you won't show how because you can't. You have nothing. It is wrong to steal land and homes and that is obvious even to a small child (with any morals).

As I have explained numerous times, you people conflate the biblical Jews from the biblical "Land of Israel" with today's modern, ... jews ...

You didn't answer westwall's question. How are they "different". How can you tell if someone is a "real" Jew and not a "synthetic" one?
I did, illiterate.

And more off topic nonsense. You are a hypocrite, sir.

How is it off topic? Is Gaza Palestinian or not? Do you care about Palestinians or are you more interested in keeping the conflict going so that your pals can live the high life on the blood and suffering of the Palestinians? At some point you are either going to realize that your position is bull shit or you won't. What will not change is the fact that the Israelis ain't moving. No matter how much you whine and snivel like a ten year old child they aren't leaving.

So, when are you going to stop the mental masturbatory fantasy life you have been leading and grow up?

I did, illiterate.

Yes, you seem to enjoy making that claim but the Jews were never exterminated (which is a pre requisite for your claim) so the simple fact is the historical record is very clear about how the Jews have been moved from place to place over the millenia. It's not arguable, your assertion is nothing more than fantasy.

I did, illiterate.

As I have explained numerous times, you people conflate the biblical Jews from the biblical "Land of Israel" with today's modern, ... jews ....

You have not. The above does not explain how to tell a real Jew from a synthetic one. It just reiterates that they are not the same but it does not explain how or why they are not the same.

Are there any "real" Jews left? How can you tell that they are real Jews?

It is off topic because this is how obvious it is that stealing land and homes is wrong. This has NOTHING to do with your wild hallucinations about the Palestinians that you people slander them with on every thread regardless of topic and just because you are losing an argument.

I did, illiterate.

Yes, you seem to enjoy making that claim but the Jews were never exterminated (which is a pre requisite for your claim) so the simple fact is the historical record is very clear about how the Jews have been moved from place to place over the millenia. It's not arguable, your assertion is nothing more than fantasy.

They have and have been kicked out of everywhere because they can't get along with others. But, the biblical jews and their diaspora has nothing to do with the European converts who hold Palestine today.

Again now, if the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

It is off topic because this is how obvious it is that stealing land and homes is wrong. This has NOTHING to do with your wild hallucinations about the Palestinians that you people slander them with on every thread regardless of topic and just because you are losing an argument.

Really? How are we losing the argument? The JEWS are there! You're not. They have been there since time was recorded. At no time has there been no Jew living in the Holy Land. They have always been there in one form or another. Your claims are silly and unsupported by well known fact.

The JEWS are there! You're not. They have been there since time was recorded.
You are still conflating.

Again now, if the same Europeans who hold Palestine hostage today converted to Buddhism instead of Judaism, would it still be OK for them to steal Palestine and call it Israel?

Forum List

Back