We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

Shitti was fully intended. You are fully a dork.

I do not know about how many gas stations attendants are secret followers of Radical Islam, but I do know that most of the valets for the hotels in San Diego are. This place is crawling with Radical Islamics who all claim that they are willing to die for Allah and Mohammed (mhbeihf).

Books? Everybody is entitled to their own judgments when it comes to books, but my first book has been leading Amazon Mobi Novel sales for over two years. That is Number One for two years and more. That is hard to beat when you consider that Books are advertised as having been number one on the best seller list for ten weeks or eleven weeks. How about 140 weeks????

Only the Bible has outsold me during that time. I am proud of that especially when you consider that I have never taken any college writing or English classes. People still buy the book. The paperback, originally sold for $7 is now selling for $95 as a used copy. That is amazing.

Dorks like you could not even write a book as you are too stupid. Dorks like you do not even know anything about that which you post to on this board. Do you know the difference between Radical Islam and mainstream Islam? Do dorks like you even care? MY guess is that you are too stupid to waste my time with, so I will put you on ignore for the time being. Email me if you think you have something intelligent to say.

LOL, you put me on "ignore" but I'm a dork???

When you said 1/3, you said 1/3 of "Islamics". Do you understand how vague a statement that is? If I practiced Islam, I'd be an "Islamic".

And If you meant 1/3 of RADICAL Islamics, then what are the other 2/3 of the radicals doing? Playing with their cocks, pretending to hate jews? I'd be pretty sure that if you're a radical Islamic, you don't want peace by nature.

According to one out of three Islamics, they do not want any peace. They want to see strife and conflict and lots of bloodshed.

Why only one out of three? You really want people to believe that out of 3 radical islamics, only 1 wants no peace? If the other two want peace, what's so radical about them, and why do they all need to be killed, according to you?

And you're so-called pun with the word Shiite, if it really was a pun which
I doubt, was probably about the least humorous joke I've ever read. The only dork here is YOU, bible boy.

Also remember the radical christians that kill abortion doctors. One of them murdered a doctor in cold blood while his wife and young children watched.
Radical actions of mentally disturbed individuals do not speak for any major branch of Christianity. You can find mentally disturbed people all over the world. I am certain that there is the possibility that several could gather together and form their own church or temple or whatever, but that still would not be Christianity.

Islam, on the other hand was founded by a mass murderer Mohammed (mhbeihf). He thought nothing of beheading men and then fugging their women and stealing all of their possessions, and those dasterdly deeds are bragged about in their holy books.

The beheading of all those men was OK according to him because they were Jews who had rejected his bastardization of their faith and the supplanting of their god YHWH with a god who appeared to them to be somewhat like the Caanite god Baal of the old testament.

Later on when the Jews were given the choice of converting or being beheaded by the shitties of Iran, many were slain because they would not reject their god. Some escaped to the north (look up the Bukharan Jews), but most disappeared from history because they were alive no more.

Islam as practiced by the Shitties with the emphasis on the killing of people who do not convert (trying to follow Mohammed (mhbeihf) and his example with killing the Jews of Medina a former Jewish town and now a Moslem holy city.) What makes it holy? Oh, the history of Mohammed slitting the throats of all of those Jews and raping their women. I guess he had a holy penis.

proposal of genocide? kill all muslims would that include our allies who are muslims or muslim americans who converted? please do give us the details of this plan after all the devil is always in the details. would you allow them to covert to christianity or simply execute them..and what about the wee ones..what would you do with them?

i have no fondness of muslims but then again i have no fondness of 'christians' like you. do you not see the irony in calling for their all out death...ridding the world of approx. 1/3 rd of its population? did you realize that?

then who would be next?

Nobody said anything about killing all muslims. It is obvious that you can not read. Being ignorant and stupid is OK, though. Just let us know in adance so that we can ignore your asinine rantings.

"Cause Of Death"

You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth
Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out
I doubt that there could ever be...a more wicked MC
'Cause AIDS infested child molesters aren't sicker than me
I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black
The way the government downplays historical facts
'Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich
Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight
Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight
When I was a child, the Devil himself bought me a mic
But I refused the offer, 'cause God sent me to strike
With skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke
My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon
And you can't fathom the truth, so you don't hear me
You think illuminati's just a fucking conspiracy theory?
That's why Conservative racists are all runnin' shit
And your phone is tapped by the Federal Government
So I'm jammin' frequencies in ya brain when you speak to me
Technique will rip a rapper to pieces indecently
Pack weapons illegally, because I'm never hesitant
Sniper scoping a commission controlling the president

Father, forgive them, for they don't know right from wrong
The truth will set you free, written down in this song
And the song has the Cause of Death written in code
The Word of God brought to life, that'll save ya soul..

I hacked the Pentagon for self-incriminating evidence
Of Republican manufactured white powder pestilence
Marines Corps. flack vest, with the guns and ammo
Spittin' bars like a demon stuck inside a piano
Turn a Sambo into a soldier with just one line
Now here's the truth about the system that'll fuck up your mind
They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992
And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this
Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics
But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings
In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rocking a motherfucking flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11

And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart
I don't think Bush did it, 'cause he isn't that smart
He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone
The military industry got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq
Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions
Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted
And Dick Cheney, you fucking leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggas fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations
Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies
Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cause then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die..

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE LYRICS - The Point Of No Return

"Cause Of Death"

You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth
Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out
I doubt that there could ever be...a more wicked MC
'Cause AIDS infested child molesters aren't sicker than me
I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black
The way the government downplays historical facts
'Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich
Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight
Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight
When I was a child, the Devil himself bought me a mic
But I refused the offer, 'cause God sent me to strike
With skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke
My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon
And you can't fathom the truth, so you don't hear me
You think illuminati's just a fucking conspiracy theory?
That's why Conservative racists are all runnin' shit
And your phone is tapped by the Federal Government
So I'm jammin' frequencies in ya brain when you speak to me
Technique will rip a rapper to pieces indecently
Pack weapons illegally, because I'm never hesitant
Sniper scoping a commission controlling the president

Father, forgive them, for they don't know right from wrong
The truth will set you free, written down in this song
And the song has the Cause of Death written in code
The Word of God brought to life, that'll save ya soul..

I hacked the Pentagon for self-incriminating evidence
Of Republican manufactured white powder pestilence
Marines Corps. flack vest, with the guns and ammo
Spittin' bars like a demon stuck inside a piano
Turn a Sambo into a soldier with just one line
Now here's the truth about the system that'll fuck up your mind
They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992
And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this
Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics
But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings
In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rocking a motherfucking flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11

And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart
I don't think Bush did it, 'cause he isn't that smart
He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone
The military industry got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine
And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq
Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions
Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted
And Dick Cheney, you fucking leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggas fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations
Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis
In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies
Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cause then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die..

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE LYRICS - The Point Of No Return

Immortal Technique is pretty nice. Did you hear his verse on Ill Bill's new album? He's on some other tip on that one, he rips it though.

no not yet I must check it out

Yeah Bill's new album, The Hour of Reprisal, is actually pretty solid. I hadn't been too impressed with anything of Bill's since he released Ill Bill Is the Future Volume 2, but this new one is really nice. The track with Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks is probably my favorite on the album.

Radical actions of mentally disturbed individuals do not speak for any major branch of Christianity. You can find mentally disturbed people all over the world. I am certain that there is the possibility that several could gather together and form their own church or temple or whatever, but that still would not be Christianity.

Islam, on the other hand was founded by a mass murderer Mohammed (mhbeihf). He thought nothing of beheading men and then fugging their women and stealing all of their possessions, and those dasterdly deeds are bragged about in their holy books.

So then according to your logic, ALL Muslims are animalistic terrorists? You swallowed Bush's rhetoric like a good little boy.

Again, edi, you are deliberately trying to obfuscate the issue with blatant dishonesty. People who do things like you are doing are commonly called pathological liars.

Nobody is judging one billion people based upon the actions of a couple thousand nutters. That is a blatant and outrageous lie.

So you are recanting everything hateful you wrote about the religion of one billion people in your first post, then?

The actual number of Radical Islamics is estimated a third of a Billion with the majority of them members of the Shitti sect.

By whom?

They are no card carrying members of Radical Islam, as there is no membership card liek there was for the Communists in the 1930's - 1950's.

And you know this how?

Eliminate the Radical Islamics, and Islam could be the religion of peace that many claim it is. I have many friends who are mainstrean Islamics. They want to see the Radical Islamics killed so they can practice their religion of peace.

Okay, how? This is why I keep suggesting that this is a POLICE action.

They would still have to deal with the atrocious conduct of their founder, child rapist and mass murderer, Mohammed (mhbeihf), but they could excuse his behavior as being typical of roving wild bands of Arabs 1500 years ago and "let it be" and subsequently pursue a religion of peace. More power to them. They just need to get rid of the Radical Islamics who want to kill everybody.

There you go... back into JingoLand, again.

Without going into specifics, those beheadings really bother me as they should you; though you probably pretend that they never happened and are not happening now. Do you know that beheading is a daily occurance in the Radical Islamic dominated parts of the world? They control people with the threat of beheading.

So I am informed. And in China they kill people and sell their body parts, but I do not read that you think this is a good reason to kill the Chinese.

You are something of a hysteric, Neubarth.

Of course, everyone wants to track down the terrorists.Everybody.

But then, you go into "let's insult all Islam" mode, thus negating you credibility by proving to anyone who reads how obviously prejudiced you are against that religion.

And by the way, sport, calling me a "pathological liar" doesn't do much for your credibility, either.

First of all because you clearly don't know what the term means

Secondly, because I didn't lie, I merely pointed out that your post is fruaght examples of your obvious prejudice against Moslems.

Glad you feel that way edi. You are too ignorant of world events to make much sense. I recommend that you read a good newspaper.

As far as my prejudice against the mass murderer Mohammed (mhbeiihf), please note that I am an historian.

I know the history of Mohammed (mhbeihf). He was one of the most horrible murderers in world history.

Pointing out the historical facts of his massive evil crimes is not an insult to many Islamics. They are quite proud of his crimes and specifically his throat cutting of innocent men to take their women. That is why they wrote about those horrific actions in their holy writings.

It is all there for you to read if you can. I know you have difficulty, but give it the old college try. You might piss your pants once you see how totally evil Mohammed (mhbeihf) was. I don't post the history of his doings for fun. The facts were presented to explain why the Radical Islamics thing that they are following Mohammed's (mhbeihf) holy example in killing infidels. Their leader showed them the way. They are just trying to be like him.

Last edited:
So then according to your logic, ALL Muslims are animalistic terrorists? You swallowed Bush's rhetoric like a good little boy.

Totally untrue. I spent many months incountry in Islamic nations and kingdoms. I have many Islamic friends. Most of them can not tell you why Mohammed (mhbeihf) was so evil. All they know was that among the Arabs of his day, he was one of the few who knew that there was only one God, so that made him a prophet. They tend to look over his criminal nature.

Remember also, that criminals have become saints in the Catholic Church.

My only argument with Islam is that some of them believe in killing Americans because we have not converted to Islam. Those that would kill us because we do not believe as they do need to be killed before they kill us. It is that simple.

Now, it appears that there are many people on this board who think we should just let them kill us and not retaliate. I guess with 306,000,000 people in this country if they only killed 30,000 a year we could accept that and not retaliate. If any of the dead are my relatives, though, I AM GOING TO RETALIATE. I'll take out a few hundred of those slime balls before they get me.

How about you, will you just let them kill you??? Do you think it feels good to have your head slowly cut off while five men screaming Allahu Akhbar hold you down and you scream uselessly through the bloody hole in your throat? Oh well, it is over in a minute or two. When they finally severe your spinal cord, you probably no longer feel the pain.

Last edited:
Totally untrue. I spent many months incountry in Islamic nations and kingdoms. I have many Islamic friends. Most of them can not tell you why Mohammed (mhbeihf) was so evil. All they know was that among the Arabs of his day, he was one of the few who knew that there was only one God, so that made him a prophet. They tend to look over his criminal nature.

Remember also, that criminals have become saints in the Catholic Church.

My only argument with Islam is that some of them believe in killing Americans because we have not converted to Islam. Those that would kill us because we do not believe as they do need to be killed before they kill us. It is that simple.

Have any of your many Islamic friends tried to kill you?

Now, it appears that there are many people on this board who think we should just let them kill us and not retaliate. I guess with 306,000,000 people in this country if they only killed 30,000 a year we could accept that and not retaliate. If any of the dead are my relatives, though, I AM GOING TO RETALIATE. I'll take out a few hundred of those slime balls before they get me.

How about you, will you just let them kill you??? Do you think it feels good to have your head slowly cut off while five men screaming Allahu Akhbar hold you down and you scream uselessly through the bloody hole in your throat? Oh well, it is over in a minute or two. When they finally severe your spinal cord, you probably no longer feel the pain.

Oh, the histrionics! If any of them threatened to do such a thing, of course I'd retaliate but you're basing your criticism of me on a false premise and that is that all of them ARE threatening us. They're not.

Glad you feel that way edi. You are too ignorant of world events to make much sense. I recommend that you read a good newspaper.

Thanks for the advise.

As far as my prejudice against the mass murderer Mohammed (mhbeiihf), please note that I am an historian.

I sort of doubt that.

I know the history of Mohammed (mhbeihf). He was one of the most horrible murderers in world history.

Now I know you are either one truly dismal historian or simply a liar. I'll go with option two, out of respect for historians.

Pointing out the historical facts of his massive evil crimes is not an insult to many Islamics. They are quite proud of his crimes and specifically his throat cutting of innocent men to take their women. That is why they wrote about those horrific actions in their holy writings.

bla bla bla...get to the point, kid.

It is all there for you to read if you can. I know you have difficulty, but give it the old college try. You might piss your pants once you see how totally evil Mohammed (mhbeihf) was. I don't post the history of his doings for fun. The facts were presented to explain why the Radical Islamics thing that they are following Mohammed's (mhbeihf) holy example in killing infidels. Their leader showed them the way. They are just trying to be like him.

Yeah, right.

what is that he types in parenthesis after Mohammed?
In Islam when ever you say or write the name of Muhammad. It is to be followed with the phrase "Peace Be Upon Him"

This is usually abbreviated "pbuh" and enclosed in parenthese

An example of this: Muhammad(pbuh)

The letters he follows the name Muhammad with is some sort of childish and derogatry slander to the Prophet. I am sure he will be more than happy to explain. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back