We need to kill Radical Islam totally, completely and without compassion.

Get over it. I'm not shutting the fuck up, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you.

And I'll continue to call a spade a fucking shovel. We do not CAUSE Muslims to kill innocents, dumbass. They make that decision all on their own.

I guess next you'll be saying victims of child molestation "cause" their abusers to molest them, and women who are stalked and killed are guilty of "causing" their attackers to kill them.

What a pig.

Well if a child intentionally stripped naked and paraded in front of the known child molesters house, I might start questioning the motives of the child.

The Tower of Babel exists, as did Sodom and Gomorrah.

And nobody contested the miracles of Christ at the time he was performing them. Nobody. Not even those who wanted him dead.

Who told you? Who told them? I'm suggesting that 1000 years ago, give or take, men made up what happened. Or somewhere between now and then, someone altered what actually happened.

But don't get me wrong, it's the greatest story ever told. As if Jesus said start a religion called Christianity and if anyone doubts, send them to hell....

Jesus was a Jew. We could have all stayed with the Old Testament.

Anyways, that one's made up too. They all are. But if it gives you piece...

But you also murder in it's name. Stop that.

And God punished Sodom and Gamora for a lot more things than sodomy. How come sinners like you always ignore the other things those people were doing that made god mad? Perhaps because you do those things? Just cause you don't shiver your timbers doesn't mean it's the one sin you should focus on. What's that you say? Make a V with both of your pointers and middle finders, now put them together and grind!!!

Hey, it's the world you live in Baba. You can go to war against ideas if you want, bankrupt yourself and incite perpetual creation of new enemies, but you have to live with the consequences.

Or, I don't know, you could just shut the fuck up and live your own life, and be happy to have what you have.

And how about we take all the soldiers and all the money and line them up around the USA so we are actually safe from terrorist attack. Lot a good there's doing over in the Middle east.

Get over it. I'm not shutting the fuck up, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you.

And I'll continue to call a spade a fucking shovel. We do not CAUSE Muslims to kill innocents, dumbass. They make that decision all on their own.

I guess next you'll be saying victims of child molestation "cause" their abusers to molest them, and women who are stalked and killed are guilty of "causing" their attackers to kill them.

What a pig.

It just dawned on me the other day. Terrorists don't hate us. They hate the conservatives in the US.

I think all you conservatives should go fight them.

And how about we take all the soldiers and all the money and line them up around the USA so we are actually safe from terrorist attack. Lot a good there's doing over in the Middle east.

Come on now, you can't be that stupid. We're fighting them over there. If we retreat and protect our own borders, that would invite them to break out the arial and naval armadas they have hidden inside Mt Ararat and make way to our shores with all the nukes that Iran's developed over the last 15 years that we knew nothing about.

We'd be screwed, Sealy. Our money is best spent fixing their countries instead of focusing on our own.

It just dawned on me the other day. Terrorists don't hate us. They hate the conservatives in the US.

I think all you conservatives should go fight them.

Apparently you've never heard any of their broadcasts.

They hate infidels. Period. They are committed to taking jihad to "any place that needs it".

I.e., any place where there isn't a Muslim government, and women go uncovered.

Do you think battered women deserve to be beaten, as well?

It's always fun to blame the victim. Libs are good at it.

Come on now, you can't be that stupid. We're fighting them over there. If we retreat and protect our own borders, that would invite them to break out the arial and naval armadas they have hidden inside Mt Ararat and make way to our shores with all the nukes that Iran's developed over the last 15 years that we knew nothing about.

We'd be screwed, Sealy. Our money is best spent fixing their countries instead of focusing on our own.

You know for once you are correct? :clap2:

:lol:

Apparently you've never heard any of their broadcasts.

They hate infidels. Period. They are committed to taking jihad to "any place that needs it".

I.e., any place where there isn't a Muslim government, and women go uncovered.

Do you think battered women deserve to be beaten, as well?

It's always fun to blame the victim. Libs are good at it.

That was a stretch Allie. Yes, they hate infedels like those people who come from Shell, Exxon, Moble, BP.

Their leaders tell them we are evil.

Why don't we do something about it? Starting with Saudi Arabia.

Can't go there? Then you aren't dealing with the real source of the problem.

And you think you're going to go free their women? OMG!

Or you think Bush has improved the lives of women in Iraq? Dude, have you heard about how since our invasion, women are being sold in weekend marriages. They get married so they aren't whores for basically prostituting themselves for the weekend.

Learn about the green zone vs red zones.

I hate infedels too Allie! Me too! Bush is an infedel! If he were a true conservative, he'd stay out of their business. But you'll defend anything Bush does because he's a stubborn christian, just like you. Despite the facts.

No matter what happens on Tuesday, you and Bush will always feel the same way on Wednesday as you did on MOnday.

You know for once you are correct? :clap2:

:lol:

You and I have been in agreement before. I'm the Ron Paul guy, remember? Everything you like about him, is something you and I agree on.

You always forget who's who around here. Anyone who appears to lean just a tad to the right, and you automatically assume they're just raving rightwing lunatics.

Not everyone on the right is wrong. Same can be said for the left.

That was a stretch Allie. Yes, they hate infedels like those people who come from Shell, Exxon, Moble, BP.

Their leaders tell them we are evil.

Why don't we do something about it? Starting with Saudi Arabia.

Can't go there? Then you aren't dealing with the real source of the problem.

And you think you're going to go free their women? OMG!

Or you think Bush has improved the lives of women in Iraq? Dude, have you heard about how since our invasion, women are being sold in weekend marriages. They get married so they aren't whores for basically prostituting themselves for the weekend.

Learn about the green zone vs red zones.

I hate infedels too Allie! Me too! Bush is an infedel! If he were a true conservative, he'd stay out of their business. But you'll defend anything Bush does because he's a stubborn christian, just like you. Despite the facts.

No matter what happens on Tuesday, you and Bush will always feel the same way on Wednesday as you did on MOnday.

As I said, you obviously have never listened to what they say themselves. You're working off of the eroneous (and one which their own words puts the lie to) supposition that they're nice people, just like us, who are perfectly justified in their hatred.

Listen to what the mullahs say, dude. Then come back here and say their hate is justified and will go away if we just leave the poor slobs alone.

As I said, you obviously have never listened to what they say themselves. You're working off of the eroneous (and one which their own words puts the lie to) supposition that they're nice people, just like us, who are perfectly justified in their hatred.

Listen to what the mullahs say, dude. Then come back here and say their hate is justified and will go away if we just leave the poor slobs alone.

As I keep on telling people that Radical Islam hates us for BEING, not because of our foreign policy. I have traveled through all of these lands. They want to kill us because we have not bowed down to their false God.

The way of killing the infidels was taught to the followers of Mohammed (mhbeihf) at Medina where he killed the Jewish merchant men and took their wives and daughters for sexual purposes. Throughout history the Radical Islamic crowd that thinks that this killing is a ritual that needs to be practiced to honor Allah have kept up the tradition. They want the wives of the men whom they slaughter to see their husbands as they die from having their throats cut as Mohammed (mhbeihf) taught them.

Most Christians know that Mohammed (mhbeihf) is the False prophet desccribed in the Bible. His fate is to burn eternally in hell fire. Read the Bible and you will see it. Mohammed was one of the most evil men in history (may he burn eternally in hell fire as the Bible tells us will happen.)

He and Stalin, Pol Pot and Hitler can dance gigs as they burn away.

Originally Posted by YWN666
Unfortunately his mentality is not so uncommon.

In the days after the 9/11 attack, the owner of a local 7-11 was dragged from his store and beaten to death by an angry mob looking to take revenge on Arabs. Aside from the fact that they murdered an innocent man, he wasn't even Arab - he was from India.

This was happening all over the place. We had local gas stations where the owners, who were Hindu and from India, put up signs imploring customers not to hate them because they were not Muslim/Arab.

This was just how we reacted to HEARING about someone attacking us.

Imagine if we had outside forces in this country invading and occupying our neighborhoods, REGARDLESS of their true motives?

There would literally be rivers of blood.

I remember immediately after the OKC bombing hearing people talk about rounding up the Muslims for questioning. I bet they were embarraseed when they found out that the terrorist was a blonde, blue eyed American.

As I keep on telling people that Radical Islam hates us for BEING, not because of our foreign policy. I have traveled through all of these lands. They want to kill us because we have not bowed down to their false God.

The way of killing the infidels was taught to the followers of Mohammed (mhbeihf) at Medina where he killed the Jewish merchant men and took their wives and daughters for sexual purposes. Throughout history the Radical Islamic crowd that thinks that this killing is a ritual that needs to be practiced to honor Allah have kept up the tradition. They want the wives of the men whom they slaughter to see their husbands as they die from having their throats cut as Mohammed (mhbeihf) taught them.

Most Christians know that Mohammed (mhbeihf) is the False prophet desccribed in the Bible. His fate is to burn eternally in hell fire. Read the Bible and you will see it. Mohammed was one of the most evil men in history (may he burn eternally in hell fire as the Bible tells us will happen.)

He and Stalin, Pol Pot and Hitler can dance gigs as they burn away.

so nuebarf (wtf) if I understand you correctly you wish to kill all radical Muslims because they belive in a evil false god...sounds kind of ...radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubarth
Totally untrue. I spent many months incountry in Islamic nations and kingdoms. I have many Islamic friends. Most of them can not tell you why Mohammed (mhbeihf) was so evil. All they know was that among the Arabs of his day, he was one of the few who knew that there was only one God, so that made him a prophet. They tend to look over his criminal nature.

Remember also, that criminals have become saints in the Catholic Church.

My only argument with Islam is that some of them believe in killing Americans because we have not converted to Islam. Those that would kill us because we do not believe as they do need to be killed before they kill us. It is that simple.

Have any of your many Islamic friends tried to kill you?

Neubarth, I must have missed your answer to this question.

No such thing as radical christianity? Dude, read a history book. Catholic Queens used to chop off the heads of Lutherans, the crusades, etc. And the people who voted for Bush two times are radical christians. They see the end of days coming and that's why they defend israel. We have radical christians, along with jews, shaping our middle east policies.

Bin Ladin has nothing to do with Islam. As soon as we stop attacking/offending Islam, the sooner we'll get their help dealing with these kooks. Take the Islam out of your sentences and maybe you are correct.

But what do we do? Maybe we stop being buddy buddy with the rulers of their country that keep them down, just because we want their oil. No wonder the poor people in Saudi Arabia hate us. Their kings screw them daily and we do business with their kings. And their kings tell them we are the bad guys!!!!

So maybe we take out the Saudi royal family? But that has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims. Dude, we will make more enemies if we keep talking the way you talk.

And I know Robert Gates is a Bushie, but I read his report on "terrorism", and he seems to get it beyond just SURGING. He understands we can't win militarily. Yes the surge worked, but to win in the muslim world, we have to win the hearts and minds of the people over there. And right now, we are the evil west. And we deserve the title, because Bush lied and occupied for oil.

I can't wait until we have alternative fuels. Yesterday I heard they are cloning trees to make them better for turning into fuels and so they grow faster.

I also heard a story about how this guy has a battery car but he has to run an extention cord from his parking lot, thru the lobby and to his office to charge it. So he's starting a company where he puts plug in's in office parking lots.

He said it's the chicken & the egg problem. No one buys electic cars because there's nowhere to plug them in and no one puts in power outlets because no one has electric cars. LOL.

The best thing for us is to get off foreign fuels.

And notice when we got serious about getting off oil, gas went back to under $2? We're being played!!!!

Real cool, booboo. Ever occur to you that you are talking in the present tense discussing people who have been dead for centuries?:cuckoo:

You should see the way we kill them. If less than 30 civilians will be at risk, we bomb. That means your mom, your daughter, sister and son could be in a room with 25 other innocent people and if Al Queda is in the area, they may bomb your neighborhood, and you all might die.

You don't know what it is like to be the poor people in Iraq. Outside of the GREEN ZONE where violence is down. Deplorable.

You don't know what you are talking about. As usual.

Forum List

Back