We need strong-willed, principled conservative Republican as president

What we need is a president that will enforce our anti-trust laws and work to put into place some common sense reforms. The republicans are dead wrong and I wouldn't trust them as they're totally in the pocket of global corporate.

Bernies our best bet.
Yes, your right, we have too many private busnesses that the all powerful government should run.

The sooner we have Democrat control over all aspects of life the better off our children will be.

Matthew is right, the government needs to end homeschooling, private education, private universities, the government must end conservative bigoted talk radio.

Conservative business ownership must end. They destroy the fabric of utopian society.
Nobody wants that bs, dupe. LOL

"principled conservative"

Oxymoron.

A rightwing ideologue adhering blindly to failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma has no business being president.
Your right, how crazy are they, especially putting limits on abortion, who are the to say a 8 month old fetus is life!

A woman has a rght to choose, it is her business when she chooses to go a planned parenthood office to have 8 month old fetuses harvested.

And how about how the right wing thinks its wrong to let a fetus develop so we can use it for parts.

And dont get me going on how they are against teaching homosexuality in school or preventing homosexuals from adopting heterosexual 7 year old boys.

We need a government that will stomp out thier crazy ideas.
Jeebus, you're nuts lol...

What we need is a president that will enforce our anti-trust laws and work to put into place some common sense reforms. The republicans are dead wrong and I wouldn't trust them as they're totally in the pocket of global corporate.

Bernies our best bet.
Yes, your right, we have too many private busnesses that the all powerful government should run.

The sooner we have Democrat control over all aspects of life the better off our children will be.

Matthew is right, the government needs to end homeschooling, private education, private universities, the government must end conservative bigoted talk radio.

Conservative business ownership must end. They destroy the fabric of utopian society.
Nobody wants that bs, dupe. LOL

Yet it is what is happening, take energy, who is dictating the type of power for the future then forcing us to buy it, right now.

"principled conservative"

Oxymoron.

A rightwing ideologue adhering blindly to failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma has no business being president.
Your right, how crazy are they, especially putting limits on abortion, who are the to say a 8 month old fetus is life!

A woman has a rght to choose, it is her business when she chooses to go a planned parenthood office to have 8 month old fetuses harvested.

And how about how the right wing thinks its wrong to let a fetus develop so we can use it for parts.

And dont get me going on how they are against teaching homosexuality in school or preventing homosexuals from adopting heterosexual 7 year old boys.

We need a government that will stomp out thier crazy ideas.
Jeebus, you're nuts lol...
Then you have no idea what goes on under COMMON CORE teaching.

They taught my 8 year old boy that two homosexual men are a couple. My boy had no idea what homosexuality is but niw he does, through computer based testing they dictate. Tests where I am not allowed to see the questions nor the answers.

So you have zero idea of what is true.

The authors and illustrators of the stories in the 3rd grade reading books are homosexual couples, shown holding one another.

Why must pictures of authors and illustrators be shown to children?

Forum List

Back