We need strong-willed, principled conservative Republican as president

J.Constantine

Feb 7, 2016
This November we are facing the most important election of our lifetimes. Because of the epic policy failures of President Obama, America is on the path to economic and social destruction. Race relations have deteriorated, divisiveness and poverty are rampant, economic recovery is slow and weak, the national debt is now $19 trillion, Obamacare has failed its original intent, illegal immigration and border security are a fiasco and because of a feckless and apologetic foreign policy, ISIS continues to gain strength and territory and are murdering thousands of innocent people in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and now, here.

WE'RE DOOMED! So let's elect a social conservative with a tax plan that will explode the debt you claim to care about!

I recommend we elect my barber, Hank, as the next President. He knows everything, has an answer for everything, plays a great game of checkers, and everybody likes him. Besides, he could give haircuts when you came to see him in the Oval Office.

... there aren't any.

So, not Trump.

Correct. Not Trump.

We need one that's also good at running a state and doesn't need on the job training. One that is cool and calm but no bullshit. One that can think on his feet. One name comes to mind here...

It's too bad that Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate..but he's not who I'm thinking about here..

"We need strong-willed, principled conservative Republican as president"

No, 'we' don't – that's the last thing America needs.

Particularly conservative 'principles' hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, the voting rights of minorities, and the due process rights of immigrants.

It's conservative 'principles' that resulted in larger, more invasive government and two failed illegal wars.

Conservative 'principles' are clearly the last thing we need.

We need a president that wants to see America lead the world...One that cares about our investments, improves our educational system and can lead without being a one sided asshole.

A loserterian is the very furthest thing from this.

So, not Trump.

Correct. Not Trump.

We need one that's also good at running a state and doesn't need on the job training. One that is cool and calm but no bullshit. One that can think on his feet. One name comes to mind here...

It's too bad that Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate..but he's not who I'm thinking about here..

Comparing a governorship to the presidency, is like comparing the owner of the local pizzeria to the CEO of GE. They're both chief executives, right? No one can ever be fully prepared to be president, I don't care what experience they have, because there is no other job like it.

Gay rights, men have a right to be women, women have a right to be men and our medical research should be directed to righting this wrong.

The right wing extremist conservatives are simple bigots.

It is time to compromise.

What we need is a president that will enforce our anti-trust laws and work to put into place some common sense reforms. The republicans are dead wrong and I wouldn't trust them as they're totally in the pocket of global corporate.

Bernies our best bet.

What we need is a president that will enforce our anti-trust laws and work to put into place some common sense reforms. The republicans are dead wrong and I wouldn't trust them as they're totally in the pocket of global corporate.

Bernies our best bet.
Yes, your right, we have too many private busnesses that the all powerful government should run.

The sooner we have Democrat control over all aspects of life the better off our children will be.

Matthew is right, the government needs to end homeschooling, private education, private universities, the government must end conservative bigoted talk radio.

Conservative business ownership must end. They destroy the fabric of utopian society.

"principled conservative"

Oxymoron.

A rightwing ideologue adhering blindly to failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma has no business being president.
Your right, how crazy are they, especially putting limits on abortion, who are the to say a 8 month old fetus is life!

A woman has a rght to choose, it is her business when she chooses to go a planned parenthood office to have 8 month old fetuses harvested.

And how about how the right wing thinks its wrong to let a fetus develop so we can use it for parts.

And dont get me going on how they are against teaching homosexuality in school or preventing homosexuals from adopting heterosexual 7 year old boys.

We need a government that will stomp out thier crazy ideas.

Forum List

Back