"We Need A President Who Isn't A Laughing Stock To The Entire World"

I’ll bet you won’t take the challenge to see who these outlets are run by or where they get their funding, or if they just referenced bogus reports from the US...
Here's an Australian paper owned by Rupert Murdoch: Doctors: Trump disinfectant comments "dangerous"

Nice try, dipshit.
Honey, did you notice it was produced by Reuters?
It was good enough for Murdoch's outlet to carry it.

Here's a video mocking Trump from a deputy editor of the Wall Street Journal (another Trump-friendly media outlet), carried on Murdoch's site: We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Shall we keep going, dipshit? Your fake global conspiracy theory has giant holes in it.
An opinion piece which you obviously did not listen to all the way through.

Trump-tweet-laughing-stock.png

Karma has been gut punching the living daylights out of the pseudo-conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump ever since he was sworn in. Adultery, bribes, endless corruption scandals, thievery, tax evasion...there just is no bottom to the moral depravity which the submissive herd has not signed off.

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw......

I read to here and was done looking for your point.

We get it, Orange Man Bad.

Karma has been gut punching the living daylights out of the pseudo-conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump ever since he was sworn in. Adultery, bribes, endless corruption scandals, thievery, tax evasion...there just is no bottom to the moral depravity which the submissive herd has not signed off.

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw. A massive stock market crash. Everything this man and his tru bleevers attacked others for doing, this man does in spades.

And now, we have a President who is the laughing stock to the entire world.

We knew this would happen. We were told way ahead of time that this bloviating braggart would buckle as soon as the first real crisis came along. We cannot say we were not warned.

And sure enough, he did buckle. He called it a hoax, and went golfing. He said the cases would be done to zero in a few days, and then held a rally. He showed up at the CDC wearing a campaign hat while people were dying in droves, and then said he didn't want to bring Americans homes from a deadly cruise ship because that would mess up his numbers.

His popularity rating is more important than testing and tracing.

Now he is the laughing stock of the world.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Translation: Trump's proposal against corona: Inject detergent

Norway:

Translation: Doctors respond to Trump's corona proposal: Irresponsible and deadly

Italy:

It appears you are easily snookered by the media, who have been caught twisting and lying about what the President said many times.
Nope. Trump plainly said it. It is undeniable.

And he was not being sarcastic.
Post a link with Trump stating to ingest Lysol and I will send you my stimulus check. You are full of shit.
I already posted a link with Trump saying doctors should look at INJECTING disinfectant, dumbass.

They DO use UV light on patients, they have injected disinfectants into patients, and that he was replying to a DOCTOR about it, who was right there.

No, doctors have not injected disinfectant into patients, retard.

The only other person who was there who even mentioned disinfectants was Bill Bryan, the head of DHS Science and Technology.

Bryan was talking about how long the virus survives OUTSIDE THE BODY in terms of transmission. He pointed out that it does not survive long OUTSIDE THE BODY when exposed to direct sunlight or disinfectants. Which is information just about everyone on the planet knows about viruses and bacterias.

Here is a list of other things which kill the virus OUTSIDE THE BODY:

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

Chlorine trifluoride

Dimethyl Cadmium

Fluoroantimonic Acid

I suggest we test each of these cures on Trump voters.

Now let's take what Trump actually said, and substitute the word "lava" for "disinfectant", and then maybe...just maybe...you tards who are apparently even dumber than Trump will finally see just how stupid the fat fuck is:

And then I see the LAVA, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

kudos to liberals for warning us about the Chinese virus ahead of time

oh right...they warned about "climate change"...WHAT? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

Well, Uncle Joe warned us way back in January when Donnie was ignoring his experts and tossing his PDBs in the circular file.

If there ever was a more pathetic example of a beta male I don't want to see it. That meat puppet faggot was a walking, stuttering, treasonous insult to the country from the dumbest mother fucking losers in our society.

Liberals are the reason I refuse to oppose abortion. They are all genetic accidents and should have been swallowed or flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

He not your juust to fkn retarded to know MSM gathers it's assholes dumb enough to follow while everyone else with a brain left drops their brainwashing source of idiots they see it saw it accept the sever losers who once they do it see it knock themselves off because the WEAK can't handle reality THEY DENY IT ALL like good little ass holes do then they wake up RIGHT IN THE GAWD DAM GAS CHAMBER AS THE SWITCH IS FLIPPED!!! GOOD luck stupid fk you will need it.

YOU NEVER LEARNED HISTORY YOU STUPID PILE OF SHIT

View attachment 330014

View attachment 330016

When yoou are a Trump hater we know who the RETARDS are of society thEse are your low information low IQ degenerates whose schools left out history cause it juust wasn't needed...

YOUR IDIOTS!!! COMMON CORE PROVES IT LOOK HOW U TURNED OUUT DUMBASSES.

godwin-cat-4e5ea5d-intro.png

Trump is a laughing stock to the entire world.

Literally.

Karma is a BITCH!
With all of those Prog broad leaders and many broad defense dept. leaders, China could send several ships to everyone of those laughing stock western nations and win. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

He not your juust to fkn retarded to know MSM gathers it's assholes dumb enough to follow while everyone else with a brain left drops their brainwashing source of idiots they see it saw it accept the sever losers who once they do it see it knock themselves off because the WEAK can't handle reality THEY DENY IT ALL like good little ass holes do then they wake up RIGHT IN THE GAWD DAM GAS CHAMBER AS THE SWITCH IS FLIPPED!!! GOOD luck stupid fk you will need it.

YOU NEVER LEARNED HISTORY YOU STUPID PILE OF SHIT

View attachment 330014

View attachment 330016

When yoou are a Trump hater we know who the RETARDS are of society thEse are your low information low IQ degenerates whose schools left out history cause it juust wasn't needed...

YOUR IDIOTS!!! COMMON CORE PROVES IT LOOK HOW U TURNED OUUT DUMBASSES.

godwin-cat-4e5ea5d-intro.png
Is that your kitty Dr Evil?.....

Trillion dollar deficits. Loss of respect around the world. Record golf outings. An illiterate President asleep at the switch with a "hamberder" in his paw. A massive stock market crash. Everything this man and his tru bleevers attacked others for doing, this man does in spades.

And now, we have a President who is the laughing stock to the entire world.

We knew this would happen. We were told way ahead of time that this bloviating braggart would buckle as soon as the first real crisis came along. We cannot say we were not warned.

And sure enough, he did buckle. He called it a hoax, and went golfing. He said the cases would be done to zero in a few days, and then held a rally. He showed up at the CDC wearing a campaign hat while people were dying in droves, and then said he didn't want to bring Americans homes from a deadly cruise ship because that would mess up his numbers.

His popularity rating is more important than testing and tracing.

Now he is the laughing stock of the world.

Israel:

France:

Australia:

South Korea:

United Kingdom:

Japan:

Sweden:

Translation: Trump's proposal against corona: Inject detergent

Norway:

Translation: Doctors respond to Trump's corona proposal: Irresponsible and deadly

Italy:

Agreed, but it’s not in the cards. Not any time soon.

Last edited:

And all the poor Trumptards can do is haul out the same old logical fallacies in his defense. :lol:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats/Biden/Look! A squirrel!"
Which country is laughing? Sure isn’t Russia, Iran, China or NK.

They DO use UV light on patients, they have injected disinfectants into patients, and that he was replying to a DOCTOR about it, who was right there.

The only other person who was there who even mentioned disinfectants was Bill Bryan, the head of DHS Science and Technology.

Bryan was talking about how long the virus survives OUTSIDE THE BODY in terms of transmission. He pointed out that it does not survive long OUTSIDE THE BODY when exposed to direct sunlight or disinfectants. Which is information just about everyone on the planet knows about viruses and bacterias.

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

Chlorine trifluoride

Dimethyl Cadmium

Fluoroantimonic Acid

Now let's take what Trump actually said, and substitute the word "lava" for "disinfectant", and then maybe...just maybe...you tards who are apparently even dumber than Trump will finally see just how stupid the fat fuck is:

And then I see the LAVA, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.
:auiqs.jpg:

I POSTED medical use of HYDROGEN PEROXIDE into the body, posted Medical use of UV in the body:

POST 1505

Trump never said drink the stuff stupid, that is what TDS afflicted people claim with a barrage of lies and distortions.

Hydrochloric acid

Lava

Outer space

Flamethrowers

Napalm

White Phosphorous

Clorox

Lysol

Chlorine trifluoride

Dimethyl Cadmium

Fluoroantimonic Acid

I POSTED medical use of HYDROGEN PEROXIDE into the body, posted Medical use of UV in the body:

POST 1505

Trump never said drink the stuff stupid, that is what TDS afflicted people claim with a barrage of lies and distortions.
No one, including Trump, was talking about hydrogen peroxide. No one uses hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning agent.

Here is the actual context, retard:
BRYAN: "We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing."

TRUMP: And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

POST 1505
American Thinker?!? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! If ever there was an oxymoron...

IV Hydrogen Peroxide treatment is a quack cure, idiot.

The intravenous administration of hydrogen peroxide has been reported to benefit patients with pneumonia and to reduce Plasmodium parasitemia in experimentally infected mice. We assessed the antibacterial activity of intravenously infused hydrogen peroxide against hydrogen peroxide-susceptible Escherichia coli (MBC of hydrogen peroxide, 0.23 mM) in experimentally infected rabbits. No decrease in the level of bacteremia was detected at the maximum intravenous infusion rate of hydrogen peroxide physiologically tolerated by the rabbits (2.0 mumol/h). Moreover, the addition ex vivo of greater amounts of hydrogen peroxide to human or murine blood containing E. coli resulted in no detectable antibacterial action. In contrast, ethyl hydrogen peroxide, which is not affected by catalase, was bactericidal when added ex vivo to human blood containing E. coli. These results suggest that extracellular hydrogen peroxide, whether of exogenous or endogenous origin, does not have antibacterial activity in the blood of animals having even low levels of catalase.

Trump never said drink the stuff stupid
That's right. He said INJECT it. Because he is just that stupid.

And all the poor Trumptards can do is haul out the same old logical fallacies in his defense. :lol:

"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats/Biden/Look! A squirrel!"
Which country is laughing? Sure isn’t Russia, Iran, China or NK.
Iran, you ask?

He separately threatened lawsuits over his media coverage and asked the “Noble Committee” to rescind awards presumed to be a reference to the Nobel Prize, which has no journalism category.

Trump appears to have halted his daily televised briefings on the virus after suggesting that patients might be injected with disinfectant to kill an infection.

China:

It is possible North Korea is the only country NOT laughing at Trump since they don't allow outside information into their country.

Forum List

Back