We Need A Men's and Women's Only Forum Section

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'll give you a perfect example why. Earlier on I was asking a question about haircare that I already knew most guys wouldn't have a clue about since hair is hair to them for the most part and they're probably just feeling happy and lucky if they still got it. 😂 (No offense guys, just being playful with ya. :p)

IMG_20230820_130026_046.jpg

You cannot classify people on the basis of their sex. It would confuse our liberals.

That's alright we're classified into in either men, women, or whatevers like Gonzo from The Muppets.

Gonzo2.jpg

I'll give you a perfect example why. Earlier on I was asking a question about haircare that I already knew most guys wouldn't have a clue about since hair is hair to them for the most part and they're probably just feeling happy and lucky if they still got it. 😂 (No offense guys, just being playful with ya. :p)
Would not work. We do not even know who the women are in this place. Sometimes its like walkin into a trans bar.:omg:

Shouldn't there, then, be sections for each of the 2+54i genders?

Would not work. We do not even know who the women are in this place. Sometimes its like walkin into a trans bar.:omg:

Didn't we confirm our genders when we registered here? One other forum had both sections private until we registered and we were approved.

Forum List

Back