We Need A Men's and Women's Only Forum Section

I'll give you a perfect example why. Earlier on I was asking a question about haircare that I already knew most guys wouldn't have a clue about since hair is hair to them for the most part and they're probably just feeling happy and lucky if they still got it. 😂 (No offense guys, just being playful with ya. :p)
Nazi!

Didn't we confirm our genders when we registered here? One other forum had both sections private until we registered and we were approved.
Beats me fella. I've only been here since Nov 2019, myself.:D

She would post cute clothes and fashions for different seasons. Yeah that was funny. April ( not roadrunner) but the other April had the best ass. :lol:

What is with you people!?

That would discriminate against the 20-30% far leftist people here who don't know what gender they are.

That's alright and we can do gender impaired too.

Did you know, people actually lie when they join, sometimes? You should. You know they lie about everything else here, anytime they choose.

Did you know, people actually lie when they join, sometimes? You should. You know they lie about everything else here, anytime they choose.

Well it's just the gender that they identify with then. Just like in real life. The people that you think would lie that is. Including men wanting to make themselves look pretty.

She would post cute clothes and fashions for different seasons. Yeah that was funny. April ( not roadrunner) but the other April had the best ass. :lol:

I don't really remember who had what, but the argument itself was comedy gold as an observer. Women can get raw when they go at each other.

I do remember that TN had decided that ChrisL won, though. He fell in love with hers. lolol...

That woman needs a better hair straightener. And maybe a beard trim.
IMG_20230829_102733_126.jpg

I don't really remember who had what, but the argument itself was comedy gold as an observer. Women can get raw when they go at each other.

I do remember that TN had decided that ChrisL won, though. He fell in love with hers. lolol...
I remember alot of the conflicts different women had here. Some were comedy gold and some were just cringe.

Forum List

Back