We must strike against N. Korea

If we attacked every country that made a baseless threat directed towards us, we would be attacking most of them.

Again, attack is unnecessary. Shutting this idiot down was necessary 15 years ago. Both Clinton and Bush failed in that regard. Obama appears set to do the same.

If the 16 years old 2 doors down threatens me with a .22, I should ignore him because I have a choice of calibers that will splatter his head off his shoulders? .22's can STILL kill, and I'm going to his house with a .45 and taking his .22 away from him BEFORE he gets a chance to use it.

Good point. However, with close monitoring, a missle launched from NK towards a US target can be shot out of the sky.

If someone shoots you with a .22, it is unlikely that you can stop the bullet before it reaches you.

Got news for you buddy ... once a missile reaches altitude and speed, it's unlikely you can stop it before it reaches you. Even if you get lucky and nail it on decent, most arm via gyroscope upon descent, and you're STILL detonating a nuclear warhead.

They are planning a another missle test- possibly today

who knows when they will have nukes

and now they make direct threats of a 'showersotrm of nuclear attcks' against the U.S.

And we do nothing?

Why have we not taken out their nuclear facilities? Why have we not taken out their launch sites? Why have we not told them that one more laundch will result is a preemptive strike?

Why are we sitting on our thumbs?

Jesus buddy - they said that "threat" about how they would REACT if they were attacked.
You're talking about attacking them, they rightfully feel that the US could attack anyone it chooses, and so (based on a 3 second reading of recent history) know that they better be able to defend themselves if they want to keep from being liberated into that great gig in the sky.

And really, why can't they test missiles, doesn't every nation with nukes test them?
A test is far less scary than untested nuclear weapons.

They are planning a another missle test- possibly today

who knows when they will have nukes

and now they make direct threats of a 'showersotrm of nuclear attcks' against the U.S.

And we do nothing?

Why have we not taken out their nuclear facilities? Why have we not taken out their launch sites? Why have we not told them that one more laundch will result is a preemptive strike?

Why are we sitting on our thumbs?

Jesus buddy - they said that "threat" about how they would REACT if they were attacked.
You're talking about attacking them, they rightfully feel that the US could attack anyone it chooses, and so (based on a 3 second reading of recent history) know that they better be able to defend themselves if they want to keep from being liberated into that great gig in the sky.

And really, why can't they test missiles, doesn't every nation with nukes test them?
A test is far less scary than untested nuclear weapons.

Defend themselves ? :lol:
Even THEY know they can't defend themselves.

ball ammo? You mean spherical ammunition? I thought we did away with that ages ago?

Ball ammunition is NATO and Geneva Convention approved. It's ammo that does nothing but penetrate. It is illegal to use "exotic" ammunition (ie hollowpoints, dum-dum, armor piercing) against individual enemy combatants.

I'm sure we are probably the only ones that adhere to the rules.

TO be more precise, ball ammo is a metal encased bullet. It cannot expand nor do anything but penetrate a target.

So, while our guys are getting shot with AKs and armor piercing rounds, skewered by booby traps, nailed with shrapnel, blown up by the dead dog on the side of the road, and ambushed by a bunch of guys hiding in houses next to families- we're supposed to make sure the bullet doesn't hurt the bastards too much?

I heard that our guys in Iraq would shoot some of these motherfuckers (hyped up on some drug they like) or or four times only to have the some of a bitch keep running at them, shooting his own damn weapon. WTF?!

We need bullets that put a man down and keep him down. If we're gonna send opur boys into combat, then why the fuck aren't we giving them the tools to win?

ball ammo? You mean spherical ammunition? I thought we did away with that ages ago?

Ball ammunition is NATO and Geneva Convention approved. It's ammo that does nothing but penetrate. It is illegal to use "exotic" ammunition (ie hollowpoints, dum-dum, armor piercing) against individual enemy combatants.

TO be more precise, ball ammo is a metal encased bullet. It cannot expand nor do anything but penetrate a target.

So, while our guys are getting shot with AKs and armor piercing rounds, skewered by booby traps, nailed with shrapnel, blown up by the dead dog on the side of the road, and ambushed by a bunch of guys hiding in houses next to families- we're supposed to make sure the bullet doesn't hurt the bastards too much?

I heard that our guys in Iraq would shoot some of these motherfuckers (hyped up on some drug they like) or or four times only to have the some of a bitch keep running at them, shooting his own damn weapon. WTF?!

We need bullets that put a man down and keep him down. If we're gonna send opur boys into combat, then why the fuck aren't we giving them the tools to win?

We're above that and don't want to ruin our image. :lol:

Well, when it's THEIR troops on OUR soil, use what you can, anything goes if you're defending your homes/family/land.

Yep - applies to almost any nation... insurgencies tend to win.

Not that it stops people from being invaded, but there is the $ to think about.

We know how they're going to fight. We have two optuions:
-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

It's too late for the latter- if you put our sons and daughters in the line of fire,. then give them the tools they need to win- and let them fucking win. I'm sick and tired of Americans coming home in pieces and in boxes because some liberal baboon won't let them do what they need to do to survive and accomplish the objective. First you do what has to be done to win, then you worry about anything else.

Again we agree. However, you aren't accounting for the leftwing globalists who are trying their damnedest to make war something human which is a joke unto itself. That is just so stupid it's beyond pathetic.

Make no mistake. I've seen war. I would avoid war if there is any reasonable way to avoid war. People die in wars. They go from full of life to all they will ever be in a second.

However, if I have to wage war, it's to win. None of this Vietnam/Iraq/Afghanistan bullshit. I'm not a politician ... I'm a Marine. I fight to win, period, and by whatever means necessary.

It's easy for these armchair idealists to sit back and try to claim some higher morality. They haven't had to face someone who is aiming loaded weapons at you. They haven't felt the sense of responsibility that goes with being in charge of a squad of Marines, and feeling responsible for each and every one that gets hurt or killed. They haven't had to tell the wife of a Marine whose house you've been to countless times to party that it was their fault their husband died. They haven't had to look down at the lifeless body of someone they have know for years, and STILL suck it up and carry on the mission because THAT is what you do.

They are delusional pussies and idiots. Fuck fair. Don't tie MY hands behind my back with a bunch of overly-moralistic rules you hold the military to; yet, head right off to the abortion clinic after you're done spouting your piece because you couldn't possibly live up to the morals you holds others to.

Those people suck and they are destroying our nation because they have no balls.

At the same time, chickenhawks can kiss my ass too. Don't be so damned ballsy with MY balls that you're willing to start shit because of your fucking ego. If you want to lead or stand beside me, fine; otherwise, keep hiding out in Mamma's basement and shut your fucking mouth.

There's rhyme and reason. If you hoodl yourself to a set of rules the enemy does not, the enemy will exploit them, as they have in Iraq and Afghanistan. They KNOW they can work the media and the leftists in this country against normal thinking people.

If we aren't committed to win, then may as well bring our people home. Not one of our lives is worth this PC, we're not allowed to use the force we have idiocy.

Bullies understand one thing: force.

Very true. No wonder so many nations are trying to get more 'force' in their arsenal... it's all they can do to protect themselves.

Really? From who? The US imperialistic designs ended in 1900. We've done nothing but forgive debt and return property since. That was 109 years ago. Time to catch up to today.

We're above that and don't want to ruin our image. :lol:

I got your "image". Semi-jacketed hollowpoints at 127 grains. In a .357 magnum, that will take your head off your shoulders.

You really ought to drive on down here and have a beer with me dude. Sorry if I can't come up to the only leftwing idiot city in Texas, but I can smell the stench from here.

-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

It's too late for the latter- if you put our sons and daughters in the line of fire,. then give them the tools they need to win- and let them fucking win. I'm sick and tired of Americans coming home in pieces and in boxes because some liberal baboon won't let them do what they need to do to survive and accomplish the objective. First you do what has to be done to win, then you worry about anything else.

Are you talking about anything specifically?

usually the choice to not go kick in someone's door because of your 'interests' is a great start.

But if there should be rules of war, then follow them - if there shouldn't we can just degenerate into savages - it's not that hard. I mean we might burn some kids face with white phosphorous, but we're the good guys - no way should the 'bad guys', who's land we're on, have a say in making the rules, fuck that. Wrong last names, wrong skin color and wrong weaponry.

Should it be another nation's troops stationed all over the globe? Would that be okay with anyone here? It must be, unless there is some logic gap in the thought process that says we have different rights than everyone else... then again, if might makes rights...

Well, when it's THEIR troops on OUR soil, use what you can, anything goes if you're defending your homes/family/land.

Why do you have to wait until they are up our asses when a little foresight and common sense could preclude that?

-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

:clap2: You fucking bet.

Why do you have to wait until they are up our asses when a little foresight and common sense could preclude that?

Dear point-misser: We are the ones up everyone's asses. They don't want to wait for that, like you said.

Forum List

Back