We must strike against N. Korea

They are planning a another missle test- possibly today

who knows when they will have nukes

and now they make direct threats of a 'showersotrm of nuclear attcks' against the U.S.

And we do nothing?

Why have we not taken out their nuclear facilities? Why have we not taken out their launch sites? Why have we not told them that one more laundch will result is a preemptive strike?

Why are we sitting on our thumbs?

Because the left in this country, and their fearful leader doesn't have the nads to confront dimestore dictators.

The only fearful ones I can see are the people calling for a strike on a country that hasn't attacked us.

and now they make direct threats of a 'showersotrm of nuclear attcks' against the U.S.

And we do nothing?

Why have we not taken out their nuclear facilities? Why have we not taken out their launch sites? Why have we not told them that one more laundch will result is a preemptive strike?

Hey..just a thought. If NK takes out Hawaii, Obama will have a great excuse not to produce the birth certificate. :cool:

And we do nothing?

Because the left in this country, and their fearful leader doesn't have the nads to confront dimestore dictators.

The only fearful ones I can see are the people calling for a strike on a country that hasn't attacked us.

Who said anything about striking the country? This could easily be resolved with little to no bloodshed. The slimy little troll launches a missile and we shoot the fucker down. That cuts his threats off at the balls and leaves him two choices: STFU or escalate. Escalation is the furthest thing from this imbecile's mind. He wants concession for his blustering threats. He's also posturing to hand over the reins to his son.

'Bout time somebody bitchslapped some sense into this little idiot's brain housing group.

Instead, Obama doesn't know WTF to do, as usual. HIS freaking apologizing woke up the little moron to begin with. He sees a US President that's afraid to act.

Bullies understand one thing: force. Give them concessions and they'll be back for your lunch money again tomorrow. This is the 3rd President in a row he's pulled this shit on.

Nothing fearful about it. You want my milk money ... come get it, but you'll have to TAKE it. I'm not giving it to you.

Who said anything about striking the country? This could easily be resolved with little to no bloodshed. The slimy little troll launches a missile and we shoot the fucker down. That cuts his threats off at the balls and leaves him two choices: STFU or escalate. Escalation is the furthest thing from this imbecile's mind. He wants concession for his blustering threats. He's also posturing to hand over the reins to his son.

'Bout time somebody bitchslapped some sense into this little idiot's brain housing group.

Instead, Obama doesn't know WTF to do, as usual. HIS freaking apologizing woke up the little moron to begin with. He sees a US President that's afraid to act.

Bullies understand one thing: force. Give them concessions and they'll be back for your lunch money again tomorrow. This is the 3rd President in a row he's pulled this shit on.

The title of the OP:

"We must strike against N. Korea"

Yes, this is the third straight POTUS for him to pull this on and none of them have amped us up towards a confrontation because he's a dimestore dictator. Let him huff and puff all day long, he still can't do jack shit. Fuck that guy.

Nothing fearful about it. You want my milk money ... come get it, but you'll have to TAKE it. I'm not giving it to you.

Why do I get the feeling Hillary has more balls than those three presidents put together?

Someone mentioned " dimestore dictator" I hear a flag waving :eusa_whistle:

Lemme splain something. They have about 1 million men in their army. Russian and Chinese aircraft and tanks. ,missiles that might, or might not, be effective, assloads of artillery and are brainwashed to the hilt. Kamikaze style brainwashing.

You have 26,000 or so brainwashed, hillbilly, flag wavers south of the DMZ that aren't "allowed" to carry ammo or have artillery pre loaded.Drunks leading dopers...I speak from experience. good weed in SK:cool: SK has a healthy army these years too.We don't even need to be there. Or anywhere else for that matter.

NK could make a real mess in a matter of hours.You think the Talirags and Al,CIA,duh is wreaking havoc you're tripping compared to the shitstorm this guy could ignite.

I miss my Yobo.:cool:

And we do nothing?

What do you suggest we do? Every move we make or every UN sanction is looked as an act of war by the NK government. Why would we play this game with a country who's teetering on the line of collapse? Politically we have set the trap and are waiting for Jong Il to make is move and give us an undeniable reason to strike.
North Korea doesn't have the capability to shoot a missile this far and if they did there is no way they could hit a pinpointed target.
If we do see a test today or this weekend and it is heading for Hawaii or into United States waters, we can shoot it down. This would be a legitimate act of war that would require such action.

The title of the OP:

Yes, this is the third straight POTUS for him to pull this on and none of them have amped us up towards a confrontation because he's a dimestore dictator. Let him huff and puff all day long, he still can't do jack shit. Fuck that guy.

exactly... the people running around wanting us to get into another war we can't afford FOR NO REASON.... are busy thumping around trying to make themselves feel like their genitalia work.

When you have an exis of evil that's as conveniently impotent as North Korea, you don't want to break it, JB.

If we didn't already HAVE a North Korea to scare us into building a huge military, we'd just have to invent one.

Didn't bother to read the link I posted (again), I see.

Missiles | Danger Room | Wired.com'

When North Korea threatened to launch a ballistic missile in March, the Pentagon responded coolly. No effort would be made to shoot down the test missile, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said. The experimental, floating SBX missile-defense radar, would stay in dry-dock. This was a test, not an imminent attack, after all; and it would’ve cost as much as $100 million to move the thing into place.

How times have changed. First came the attempted launch in April. Then, last month, Pyongyang detonated a test nuclear device, which may or may not have worked as planned. Now the Norks are threatening to launch another Taepodong-2 missile, with a 4,000-mile range, towards Hawaii — and Gates is pulling out all the stops, to prepare for an intercept.

That means sending Army Terminal High-Altitude Air Defense missile systems, still in development, to the islands, and deploying the SBX radar. Joint Chiefs vice chairman General James Cartwright said he was “90-plus percent” sure the U.S. could intercept a Nork missile, in the unlikely event it overflew U.S. territory.

READ the rest of that story, and all the background needed for an informed opinion.

And we do nothing?

If we attacked every country that made a baseless threat directed towards us, we would be attacking most of them.

The title of the OP:

U.S. missile shield:

sbx_alaska_a_2.jpg

North Korea missile shield:

20.jpg

Someone mentioned " dimestore dictator" I hear a flag waving :eusa_whistle:

Lemme splain something. They have about 1 million men in their army. Russian and Chinese aircraft and tanks. ,missiles that might, or might not, be effective, assloads of artillery and are brainwashed to the hilt. Kamikaze style brainwashing.

You have 26,000 or so brainwashed, hillbilly, flag wavers south of the DMZ that aren't "allowed" to carry ammo or have artillery pre loaded.Drunks leading dopers...I speak from experience. good weed in SK:cool: SK has a healthy army these years too.We don't even need to be there. Or anywhere else for that matter.

NK could make a real mess in a matter of hours.You think the Talirags and Al,CIA,duh is wreaking havoc you're tripping compared to the shitstorm this guy could ignite.

I miss my Yobo.:cool:

China has no interest in a regional war, which would result in thousands of refugees pouring over the borders. It barely can accommodate its own exploding population.

Oh fucking calm down. Those idiots couldn't hit us with a nuke if they shipped it UPS.

Somebody someday is gonna get through with some nuke device and it will kill some americans. The next day we will demand that all nukes confiscated or fucking else. We'll give em an hour or so to confirm. The ones thaty don't will be leveled in the next hour. How? Why? .... it doesn't matter...that's how we roll.

We can't nuke first anymore but we sure as shit can nuke last and best.

I kinda look forward to it. Lets get it over with so we and the rest of the planet that gave up thier nukes can live in peace. Then it doesn't matter if we are the only ones with nukes. Who's gonna bitch?

i actually think i can agree with you on this Hug.....that little twat cant even see the jerks standing in front of him smirking when he makes his useless threats....if we are lucky whatever disease is eating him up....will start gobbling him up....

Not sure how that's lucky. His dipstick kid is being groomed to assume the position.

Isn't it ironic that this guy is a dangerous world leader?

amd_kim_jong.jpg

However, in his defense, I remember when I thought I was pretty important when I got my first Members Only jacket.

The title of the OP:

Y'know, that's what people used to say about Hitler in the 30s. That's how people are acting about Iran and N Korea NOW. You folk on the left never want to do anything to preempt a strike. You want to retaliate after the fact, when they finally DO get a workable ICBM and that moron launches it.

Oh, they just nuked SF. Let's get 'em. Great. Except for the people in SF. I for one would hate to see anything happen to the dozen or so people with brains in that city.

You (in the general sense) are all about this facade of appearing to be the good guys; which, in case you missed it, nobody believes even AFTER Bush is gone. You're more caught up in some fantasy world appearance to others than you are dealing with facts. When it reaches THAT stage, there's a problem.

Shoot his next missile out of the sky. That sends a message not only to him, but to Iran and everyone else in the world. Enough's enough. Let the world condemn us for it. May as well be that as whatever else they're already condemning us for.

Instead, we've that clown you voted for cutting spending on a missile defense system and throwing it down the shitter bailing out failed corporations.

Forum List

Back