We must strike against N. Korea

Tru, it's the motivation I was referring to... but yes, nothing can really stop a determined, lawless enemy who has more toys than you.

Not more toys. Nobody has more "toys" than we do. RULES. The enemy has less rules than we do.

Dear point-misser: We have the toys, and don't care about international law.. so yeah, we have less rules and more toys. They are f*cked if they don't get something to stay our hand. They know what happens to weak nations...

We know how they're going to fight. We have two optuions:
-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

It's too late for the latter- if you put our sons and daughters in the line of fire,. then give them the tools they need to win- and let them fucking win. I'm sick and tired of Americans coming home in pieces and in boxes because some liberal baboon won't let them do what they need to do to survive and accomplish the objective. First you do what has to be done to win, then you worry about anything else.

Are you talking about anything specifically?

usually the choice to not go kick in someone's door because of your 'interests' is a great start.

But if there should be rules of war, then follow them - if there shouldn't we can just degenerate into savages - it's not that hard. I mean we might burn some kids face with white phosphorous, but we're the good guys - no way should the 'bad guys', who's land we're on, have a say in making the rules, fuck that. Wrong last names, wrong skin color and wrong weaponry.

Should it be another nation's troops stationed all over the globe? Would that be okay with anyone here? It must be, unless there is some logic gap in the thought process that says we have different rights than everyone else... then again, if might makes rights...

Yeah, he's saying neither pussies nor warmongers should be putting our lives on the line if you don't intend to win. I'm not a cop, nor did I sign up to be one. I'm not a politician nor did I sign up to be one.

If I can't win, don't send me.

-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

It's too late for the latter- if you put our sons and daughters in the line of fire,. then give them the tools they need to win- and let them fucking win. I'm sick and tired of Americans coming home in pieces and in boxes because some liberal baboon won't let them do what they need to do to survive and accomplish the objective. First you do what has to be done to win, then you worry about anything else.

usually the choice to not go kick in someone's door because of your 'interests' is a great start.

But if there should be rules of war, then follow them - if there shouldn't we can just degenerate into savages - it's not that hard. I mean we might burn some kids face with white phosphorous, but we're the good guys - no way should the 'bad guys', who's land we're on, have a say in making the rules, fuck that. Wrong last names, wrong skin color and wrong weaponry.

Should it be another nation's troops stationed all over the globe? Would that be okay with anyone here? It must be, unless there is some logic gap in the thought process that says we have different rights than everyone else... then again, if might makes rights...

Yeah, he's saying neither pussies nor warmongers should be putting our lives on the line if you don't intend to win. I'm not a cop, nor did I sign up to be one. I'm not a politician nor did I sign up to be one.

Maybe those decisions (they are important, no?) should be made democratically (like actually involve the population in whether or not to commit resources, human and other, to WAR.

Just an idea... if one is going to 'spread democracy', a little practice at home can't hurt.

Well, when it's THEIR troops on OUR soil, use what you can, anything goes if you're defending your homes/family/land.

Why do you have to wait until they are up our asses when a little foresight and common sense could preclude that?

Dear point-misser: We are the ones up everyone's asses. They don't want to wait for that, like you said.

We aren't up anyone's ass. We WERE on top. That makes us a convenient target for those that aren't.

I don't miss points. I ignore fallacious ones.

We aren't up anyone's ass. We WERE on top. That makes us a convenient target for those that aren't.

I don't miss points. I ignore fallacious ones.

hahaha 'fallacious'.

"Up the ass", was just a metaphor I copied from the earlier post - it was meant as "in their face", "threatening them", "attacking them" ,etc. "aggressive behavior" basically...

like threatening to use nukes, would qualify.

The police kick in lots of peoples' doors if they're stocking up on guns to rob a bank, threatening to kill their neighbors, or setting off car bombs.

Whether we should have gone in is a non-issue, We're there now, All that matters is what we do from this point forward. We smart people can see that.

But if there should be rules of war, then follow them

and when your enemy doesn't, you kill him

The rules are simple:
-We do not harm non-combatants who do not willfully assist the enemy

-We kill the enemy

-Those who surrender are to be treated as prisoners of war; if they have agreed to or otherwise follow the conditions required for protected status under international law who have agreed to as well, those laws will be adhered to. If they do not, then it is due to our good nature that they are shown any mercy

sounds pretty straightforward to me

Wrong last names, wrong skin color and wrong weaponry.

You're a fucking moron. America has waged no race wars since the use of the army against the natives 200 years ago- and that was lessa war than a series of horrid abuses

Should it be another nation's troops stationed all over the globe?

Has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Maybe those decisions (they are important, no?) should be made democratically (like actually involve the population in whether or not to commit resources, human and other, to WAR.

Just an idea... if one is going to 'spread democracy', a little practice at home can't hurt.

You mean like all the Democrats and Leftists who voted for the war and then used it against Bush?

You mean like all the Democrats and Leftists who voted for the war and then used it against Bush?

Will have to rebutt your longer post later - as for this one:

The whole lot was complicit, so yeah, great. Bush was just one of many responsible. I agree. Not sure if you think I'm some democrat, but they are the other half of the "business party" that cares just a deeply for human rights, the planet and peace as Cheney does.

hahah' leftists. Do you even know what that means? Does it even mean anything?

Are you high? Maybe these decisions should be made using common sense and logic? I wouldn't trust politicians to tell me where to piss, nor would I trust people who would vote for our current President to tell me the sky is blue.

Maybe we should ascertain for ourselves using only the facts what is and isn't a threat? Maybe we should ascertain what is and is not bullying on the world stage?

There is nothing democratic about our country. Don't delude yourself.

Another one who hasn't forgotten, no matter what the leftists try and tapdance to.:lol:

-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

:clap2: You fucking bet.

Holy Shite, you guys must have REALLY hated the way we did Iraq. Notice I obliterated one word...

"Used" it?? They were simply saying after the fact SHOW US. No wmd, no welcome signs, no flower strewn streets paved with gold, no oil revenues to pay for it.

Isn't it ironic that this guy is a dangerous world leader?

amd_kim_jong.jpg

However, in his defense, I remember when I thought I was pretty important when I got my first Members Only jacket.

i just cant phantom any regular size Korean letting this little twat bully him....you would think the no's 2,3,4 guys would say ENOUGH of this little half man....and blow this fuckers head off...and kill his Spawn too...

-Go to war and win
-Stay the fuck home

:clap2: You fucking bet.

Holy Shite, you guys must have REALLY hated the way we did Iraq. Notice I obliterated one word...

Let me guess ... anyone to the right of you is a Republican evangelist warmonger?:eusa_eh:

FTR, and you can feel free to fire up that little search engine and go back and find where my story has been consistent from the beginning ....

I did not agree with invading Iraq. However, something DID need to be done about Saddam. And no, the sanctions were NOT working on anyone but the Iraqi people.

I do not agree with invading nor attacking N Korea. However, something need to done about Kim Jung Il. Test or no, if he's aiming a missile at one of the United States, or any nation we have mutual defense agreements with, we have the right to shoot it down.

As long as this little piece of human garbage is getting away with this crap, he's going to continue, and he's going to keep pushing more and more each time until someone DOES do something.

"Used" it?? They were simply saying after the fact SHOW US. No wmd, no welcome signs, no flower strewn streets paved with gold, no oil revenues to pay for it.

Well, for all your listed reasons, only one is but one of the reasons we invaded Iraq. At the time of the invasion, there was "show us." You might want to go take another look at votes.

Anyone who thought for a second Arabs would have out welcome signs and flowers for a people they have been brainwashed to hate from birth, not to mention foreigners on Arab land, should keep his/her trap shut as that person is too ignorant to participate in such a discussion.

What oil revenues to pay for it? By the time the left got finished accusing us of being there to steal the oil, Bush didn't dare touch a drop of it.

Well, for all your listed reasons, only one is but one of the reasons we invaded Iraq. At the time of the invasion, there was "show us." You might want to go take another look at votes.

Anyone who thought for a second Arabs would have out welcome signs and flowers for a people they have been brainwashed to hate from birth, not to mention foreigners on Arab land, should keep his/her trap shut as that person is too ignorant to participate in such a discussion.

What oil revenues to pay for it? By the time the left got finished accusing us of being there to steal the oil, Bush didn't dare touch a drop of it.

Jesus H. Christ Gunny!!!!

You don't think Iraq pumps oil?

Get those ear muffs off and listen up. Iraqs oil is being pumped through the greedy international oil Corps "allowed" by contracts forced on the Iraqi gov't by bush and friends.

There is huge profits being taken by Iraqi oil. It was never intended to be for the US. That is why Cheney had the Iraqi oil fields divied up at his first Energy conference well before 9/11 that no one can report on because Cheney made the meeting off limits.

Get those ear muffs off and listen up. Iraqs oil is being pumped through the greedy international oil Corps "allowed" by contracts forced on the Iraqi gov't by bush and friends.

There is huge profits being taken by Iraqi oil. It was never intended to be for the US. That is why Cheney had the Iraqi oil fields divied up at his first Energy conference well before 9/11 that no one can report on because Cheney made the meeting off limits.

Last I heard, they were just barely up to where they were before Saddam was overthrown.

Last I heard, they were just barely up to where they were before Saddam was overthrown.

I see the oil biz as a big chess match at this time. He who pumps last pumps best.... In profits. If I had twenty year contracts to extract some of the largest oil fields I would hold off a scosh myself. They have to pump some oil or the Iraqis would riot. I would let all those other arab mutherfuckers run out of THIER oil first.

I must have missed where I said Iraq doesn't pump oil. Seems I've heard different versions of that same conspiracy theory before.

My comment was made to a comment about using oil revenues to finance our presence there. And idea I completely agree with. We should have. Take a percentage off the top until the debt is paid, and ENSURE that money gets put down on the war bill WITHOUT Congress dipping their paws into it.

I see the oil biz as a big chess match at this time. He who pumps last pumps best.... In profits. If I had twenty year contracts to extract some of the largest oil fields I would hold off a scosh myself. They have to pump some oil or the Iraqis would riot. I would let all those other arab mutherfuckers run out of THIER oil first.

We'll have the last of the oil because idiots won't let us go after it.

Forum List

Back