We must strike against N. Korea

Isn't it ironic that this guy is a dangerous world leader?

amd_kim_jong.jpg

Meh. One look at hitler and you wonder how many times he got punked for his milk money in school

The only fearful ones I can see are the people calling for a strike on a country that hasn't attacked us.

Who said anything about striking the country? This could easily be resolved with little to no bloodshed. The slimy little troll launches a missile and we shoot the fucker down. That cuts his threats off at the balls and leaves him two choices: STFU or escalate. Escalation is the furthest thing from this imbecile's mind. He wants concession for his blustering threats. He's also posturing to hand over the reins to his son.

'Bout time somebody bitchslapped some sense into this little idiot's brain housing group.

Instead, Obama doesn't know WTF to do, as usual. HIS freaking apologizing woke up the little moron to begin with. He sees a US President that's afraid to act.

Bullies understand one thing: force. Give them concessions and they'll be back for your lunch money again tomorrow. This is the 3rd President in a row he's pulled this shit on.

Nothing fearful about it. You want my milk money ... come get it, but you'll have to TAKE it. I'm not giving it to you.

Why do I get the feeling Hillary has more balls than those three presidents put together?

Hillary would have been a better President than Obama, and considering current events, I think a better President than McCain. She got robbed by her own party.

Someone mentioned " dimestore dictator" I hear a flag waving :eusa_whistle:

Lemme splain something. They have about 1 million men in their army. Russian and Chinese aircraft and tanks. ,missiles that might, or might not, be effective, assloads of artillery and are brainwashed to the hilt. Kamikaze style brainwashing.

You have 26,000 or so brainwashed, hillbilly, flag wavers south of the DMZ that aren't "allowed" to carry ammo or have artillery pre loaded.Drunks leading dopers...I speak from experience. good weed in SK:cool: SK has a healthy army these years too.We don't even need to be there. Or anywhere else for that matter.

NK could make a real mess in a matter of hours.You think the Talirags and Al,CIA,duh is wreaking havoc you're tripping compared to the shitstorm this guy could ignite.

I miss my Yobo.:cool:

I said dimestore dictator because that's what he is, and if your punkass has a problem with me waving the flag, come take it from me. Nothing between you and me but air and opportunity, chump.

You sound like a puss that would stand by and watch your next door neighbor get mugged in front of his house and do nothing. You may speak from YOUR experience. Fortunately, you fukkin potheads with loaded weapons are few and far between and when I was in S Korea, those "empty" mags were loaded with 5.56mm ball ammo.

Looks to me like you smoked WAY too much shit based on your post. Reality DOES exist. Try getting in touch with it sometime.

They are planning a another missle test- possibly today

who knows when they will have nukes

and now they make direct threats of a 'showersotrm of nuclear attcks' against the U.S.

And we do nothing?

Why have we not taken out their nuclear facilities? Why have we not taken out their launch sites? Why have we not told them that one more laundch will result is a preemptive strike?

Why are we sitting on our thumbs?

What do you suggest we do? Every move we make or every UN sanction is looked as an act of war by the NK government. Why would we play this game with a country who's teetering on the line of collapse? Politically we have set the trap and are waiting for Jong Il to make is move and give us an undeniable reason to strike.
North Korea doesn't have the capability to shoot a missile this far and if they did there is no way they could hit a pinpointed target.
If we do see a test today or this weekend and it is heading for Hawaii or into United States waters, we can shoot it down. This would be a legitimate act of war that would require such action.

*yawn*

N Korea has been "teetering on the collapse" for DECADES. Yet, it seems NK is still there.

You are incorrect. By the time a missile reaches its launch altitude and speed, we cannot shoot it down. We CAN shoot it down on its assent.

The title of the OP:

"We must strike against N. Korea"

Yes, this is the third straight POTUS for him to pull this on and none of them have amped us up towards a confrontation because he's a dimestore dictator. Let him huff and puff all day long, he still can't do jack shit. Fuck that guy.

exactly... the people running around wanting us to get into another war we can't afford FOR NO REASON.... are busy thumping around trying to make themselves feel like their genitalia work.

While people like you want to play ostrich and shove your heads in the sand and pretend the bad guys can't still see your ass waving high in the air and shoot it off.

I never said war. I said disabling their launch facilities and telling them that further developments will result in elimination of their nuclear facilities

Kinda like we should do with Iran, but pussy ass Leftist morons keep acting like Iran's going to suddenly turn around and make a deal and keep it:cuckoo:

Why do I get the feeling Hillary has more balls than those three presidents put together?

the broad does have chutzpah... ;)

Yeah, too bad your party robbed her. She'd have been a better President than either Obama or McCain under current circumstances.

Lefties are so infamous for protesting and demonstrating ... y'all dropped the ball on this one for nothing more than partisanship. You even got a dose of your own medicine from Obama supporters during the primaries; yet, you STILL ponied up with the vote.

Sheep. Nothing but sheep.

When you have an exis of evil that's as conveniently impotent as North Korea, you don't want to break it, JB.

If we didn't already HAVE a North Korea to scare us into building a huge military, we'd just have to invent one.

We seem to have plenty; while, people like you downplay the only one actually making threats.

The only fearful ones I can see are the people calling for a strike on a country that hasn't attacked us.

Who said anything about striking the country? This could easily be resolved with little to no bloodshed. The slimy little troll launches a missile and we shoot the fucker down. That cuts his threats off at the balls and leaves him two choices: STFU or escalate. Escalation is the furthest thing from this imbecile's mind. He wants concession for his blustering threats. He's also posturing to hand over the reins to his son.

'Bout time somebody bitchslapped some sense into this little idiot's brain housing group.

Instead, Obama doesn't know WTF to do, as usual. HIS freaking apologizing woke up the little moron to begin with. He sees a US President that's afraid to act.

Bullies understand one thing: force. Give them concessions and they'll be back for your lunch money again tomorrow. This is the 3rd President in a row he's pulled this shit on.

Nothing fearful about it. You want my milk money ... come get it, but you'll have to TAKE it. I'm not giving it to you.

Didn't bother to read the link I posted (again), I see.

Missiles | Danger Room | Wired.com'

When North Korea threatened to launch a ballistic missile in March, the Pentagon responded coolly. No effort would be made to shoot down the test missile, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said. The experimental, floating SBX missile-defense radar, would stay in dry-dock. This was a test, not an imminent attack, after all; and it would’ve cost as much as $100 million to move the thing into place.

How times have changed. First came the attempted launch in April. Then, last month, Pyongyang detonated a test nuclear device, which may or may not have worked as planned. Now the Norks are threatening to launch another Taepodong-2 missile, with a 4,000-mile range, towards Hawaii — and Gates is pulling out all the stops, to prepare for an intercept.

That means sending Army Terminal High-Altitude Air Defense missile systems, still in development, to the islands, and deploying the SBX radar. Joint Chiefs vice chairman General James Cartwright said he was “90-plus percent” sure the U.S. could intercept a Nork missile, in the unlikely event it overflew U.S. territory.

READ the rest of that story, and all the background needed for an informed opinion.

Y'know, I tend to avoid you because I think underneath that jackass on your t-shirt you have a brain. My opinion IS informed. You obviously are not real up to snuff on fighter planes intercepting ICBMs. Shoot it down on assent, and you double your chances of success. Once it reaches altitude and speed, you have one shot. I ad nauseum am about winning, not your freaking pandering politics.

As long as you speak from that DNC jackass on your shirt instead of using the brain God gave you that slips through every once in awhile, I suggest you don't tug on my cape.

and now they make direct threats of a 'showersotrm of nuclear attcks' against the U.S.

And we do nothing?

If we attacked every country that made a baseless threat directed towards us, we would be attacking most of them.

Again, attack is unnecessary. Shutting this idiot down was necessary 15 years ago. Both Clinton and Bush failed in that regard. Obama appears set to do the same.

If the 16 years old 2 doors down threatens me with a .22, I should ignore him because I have a choice of calibers that will splatter his head off his shoulders? .22's can STILL kill, and I'm going to his house with a .45 and taking his .22 away from him BEFORE he gets a chance to use it.

Someone mentioned " dimestore dictator" I hear a flag waving :eusa_whistle:

Lemme splain something. They have about 1 million men in their army. Russian and Chinese aircraft and tanks. ,missiles that might, or might not, be effective, assloads of artillery and are brainwashed to the hilt. Kamikaze style brainwashing.

You have 26,000 or so brainwashed, hillbilly, flag wavers south of the DMZ that aren't "allowed" to carry ammo or have artillery pre loaded.Drunks leading dopers...I speak from experience. good weed in SK:cool: SK has a healthy army these years too.We don't even need to be there. Or anywhere else for that matter.

NK could make a real mess in a matter of hours.You think the Talirags and Al,CIA,duh is wreaking havoc you're tripping compared to the shitstorm this guy could ignite.

I miss my Yobo.:cool:

China has no interest in a regional war, which would result in thousands of refugees pouring over the borders. It barely can accommodate its own exploding population.

They have a bigger problem than THAT. They own most of our debt. War with us makes that debt null and void.

Isn't it ironic that this guy is a dangerous world leader?

amd_kim_jong.jpg

However, in his defense, I remember when I thought I was pretty important when I got my first Members Only jacket.

Would be REALLY nice if we could take the people who always start the wars and make them face each other in cage matches. Would be even NICER if we could take the people who always start these wars and put them in a steel cage with me. :evil:

The people that start wars NEVER have to fight them. At least in the days of yore, the people that started and waged wars led from the FRONT. Now it's just dweeb, punkass politicians who couldn't win a fight if they had a .44 Wildey Automag/

ball ammo? You mean spherical ammunition? I thought we did away with that ages ago?

Ball ammunition is NATO and Geneva Convention approved. It's ammo that does nothing but penetrate. It is illegal to use "exotic" ammunition (ie hollowpoints, dum-dum, armor piercing) against individual enemy combatants.

I'm sure we are probably the only ones that adhere to the rules.

TO be more precise, ball ammo is a metal encased bullet. It cannot expand nor do anything but penetrate a target.

At what stage does a missle arm the warhead? If it begins its descent and you shoot it down, will it detonate?

A missile arms the warhead at whatever stage the people launching it set it. Most are set to arm on descent by gyroscope. This precludes the warhead blowing up in your face shoudl something go wrong.

And we do nothing?

If we attacked every country that made a baseless threat directed towards us, we would be attacking most of them.

Again, attack is unnecessary. Shutting this idiot down was necessary 15 years ago. Both Clinton and Bush failed in that regard. Obama appears set to do the same.

If the 16 years old 2 doors down threatens me with a .22, I should ignore him because I have a choice of calibers that will splatter his head off his shoulders? .22's can STILL kill, and I'm going to his house with a .45 and taking his .22 away from him BEFORE he gets a chance to use it.

Good point. However, with close monitoring, a missle launched from NK towards a US target can be shot out of the sky.

If someone shoots you with a .22, it is unlikely that you can stop the bullet before it reaches you.

I never said war. I said disabling their launch facilities and telling them that further developments will result in elimination of their nuclear facilities

Kinda like we should do with Iran, but pussy ass Leftist morons keep acting like Iran's going to suddenly turn around and make a deal and keep it:cuckoo:

And we are in agreement on that. No way should we allow governments like N Korea and the Islamofascist Republic of Iran possess the ability to wipe out entire cities if not the world.

Forum List

Back