We Must Kill Fetuses

you wrote you want to murder babies in the womb so we have less crime and fewer people in prisons,,

I asked how you would know those children would grow up to be criminals,,
And I told you. Most prisoners were unplanned pregnancies. You want to outlaw abortion which means 600,000 more unwanted pregnancies every year. Duh. Prisons will fill up. And even if they don't, with that many drivers over time, I said in 48 years that's 18 million more drivers on the road pumping up pollution in the air. You and I are already dying 3 years earlier than we should with the pollution we're putting up now. You want to add 18 million more drivers?

You're insane!!

Where do you live? If none of you can afford healthcare on the free market, why should a hospital build anything near you?

A hospital has to be profitable. Do most of you benefit from Obamacare?
It has something to do with the lack of doctors that are doing that type of thing now for liability reasons and simple cost cutting by medical systems.

UVA's system built a huge new hospital in NOtVA in a very affluent area (a six-figure income is average) and they don't have a maternity ward there either. Weird.

BTW....I have the best HC money can buy....Same as the congress critters have.....None of that Halfrican Care crap for me.....There is a reason they made themselves and .gov workers exempt from that BS. ;)

And I told you. Most prisoners were unplanned pregnancies. You want to outlaw abortion which means 600,000 more unwanted pregnancies every year. Duh. Prisons will fill up. And even if they don't, with that many drivers over time, I said in 48 years that's 18 million more drivers on the road pumping up pollution in the air. You and I are already dying 3 years earlier than we should with the pollution we're putting up now. You want to add 18 million more drivers?

You're insane!!
that would be better than being a baby killer like you,,

You're insane!!
both my children were unplanned pregancies and neither of them are in prison or even been arrested for anything,,

I dont see your view of killing them as being a rational choice,,

both my children were unplanned pregancies and neither of them are in prison or even been arrested for anything,,

I dont see your view of killing them as being a rational choice,,
My brother and I were not planned either. Lucky for us my grandmother let us stay for as long as it took for us to make it out of the hood. My parents stayed together too. We weren't planned but we were certainly wanted.

Lucky for us my dad landed a good job at Ford.

Recent analyses have documented the alarming fact that, in the United States, mortality declines have stalled or even reverted in some population groups over the past few years.1–3 Studies have described increases in death rates among middle-aged Whites and especially among Whites with a high-school education or less, primarily attributable to drug overdoses, suicides, and alcohol-related liver disease.2 Perhaps the most influential of these was a study by Case and Deaton2 that received extensive press coverage. The study highlighted the health problems of middle-aged Whites (especially less-educated Whites) and fueled extensive discussion of the plight of poor Whites in today’s economy.

My brother and I were not planned either. Lucky for us my grandmother let us stay for as long as it took for us to make it out of the hood. My parents stayed together too. We weren't planned but we were certainly wanted.

Lucky for us my dad landed a good job at Ford.

Recent analyses have documented the alarming fact that, in the United States, mortality declines have stalled or even reverted in some population groups over the past few years.1–3 Studies have described increases in death rates among middle-aged Whites and especially among Whites with a high-school education or less, primarily attributable to drug overdoses, suicides, and alcohol-related liver disease.2 Perhaps the most influential of these was a study by Case and Deaton2 that received extensive press coverage. The study highlighted the health problems of middle-aged Whites (especially less-educated Whites) and fueled extensive discussion of the plight of poor Whites in today’s economy.
lucky for you they didnt think like you do and just kill you before you had a chance to show your worth,,

lucky for you they didnt think like you do and just kill you before you had a chance to show your worth,,
No but they did fix my mom after me. They were smart. Knew they couldn't afford 2 kids. Hell, they couldn't afford 1. And of course years later they wish they would have had 1 more. If they knew they'd both land in good paying jobs like they did they would have had 1 more.

Economic uncertainty are why most people abort or don't have kids. Fix that and you'll see abortions drop.

No but they did fix my mom after me. They were smart. Knew they couldn't afford 2 kids. Hell, they couldn't afford 1. And of course years later they wish they would have had 1 more. If they knew they'd both land in good paying jobs like they did they would have had 1 more.

Economic uncertainty are why most people abort or don't have kids. Fix that and you'll see abortions drop.
its not lucky for you they didnt just kill you??

if the mother wants to suicide out I am OK with that,,

if she wants to kill another person,, its everyones business,,
So you don't really care about life. I care more about the woman less about the fetus. This is why cons are hypocrites. You don't care about people once the pop out of the womb.

Maybe I see your point. It's like when turtles bury their eggs. We protect those eggs but when they hatch and try to make it to the sea we don't shoo away the birds who scoop up and eat most of them. They're on their own.

So you don't really care about life. I care more about the woman less about the fetus. This is why cons are hypocrites. You don't care about people once the pop out of the womb.

Maybe I see your point. It's like when turtles bury their eggs. We protect those eggs but when they hatch and try to make it to the sea we don't shoo away the birds who scoop up and eat most of them. They're on their own.
I care about innocent life,,

you may want to buy a dictionary and look up what fetus means,,

its not a seed if its in the womb,, its a human being,,

not sure what you mean by the cow,,
I feel worse for a living cow in a slaughter house than I do for a fetus that's being aborted right now somewhere in Kansas.

Even Kansas women say you're full of shit. Very red Kansas.

"hang Mike Pence". Not said by the left.

No, you went with this one:

1697561249937.png

Forum List

Back