We may have a president who is in the thralls with a foreign power.

I am sure I left something out.

You left out President of the United States and multi-billionaire....who's working for free for you and me.

Prove that he is a multi billionaire....PROVE IT....without calling Vlad....
You don't accept proof. And you must really be an ignorant pos if you think anyone here can call the Russian leader on the phone.

Vlad says you checks in the mail....

jimmy faggot.jpg

Speaking of a broken record ,,from the schmuck in our WH There is no collusion etc etc etc etc

View attachment 249348

The only collusion I've seen is between the Democratic Party and Russia. Uranium deals, fake intelligence reports paid for by the DNC, etc,....

Where's all the investigations on those?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

sorry damaged what you see is a figment of some liars imagination ,, don't get sucked in

You are a fool if you believe either of those things. He makes money every time he goes to any of his golf courses by charging the Secret service for everything including the golf carts they have to ride in to accompany him all over the courses as he plays golf. These are the men who are assigned to protect his fat ass and he charges them. That's just one of the things he does to still make money from the tax payers.
And since all we have is his word on how much money he has because he won't show his taxes, and he's a known liar and exaggerator, I seriously doubt he is even a billionaire.
Finally, it's also a well known fact that he doesn't hardly work at all even when he is in the WH. He watches TV about 6 or more times a day, won't go to briefings, won't read anything, and spends the rest of the time talking to Hannity and tweeting. And, from his insane rantings these past few days, it's becoming clear that he's becoming more and more unhinged on a daily basis.

LMAO look snowflake Trump isn't getting rich off a $20 golf car rental fee. Secondly, BY LAW you cannot gift things to people who work for the federal government. God but you people on the left are ignorant.

The point of it is....why would he charge these fees to those who are there to PROTECT his obese ass?? If someone was assigned to protect you from an assassination, would you charge them for the transportation to stay with you for that protection? Or, charge them for the rooms they need to stay in while you are staying in your various golf clubs? The Secret Service men should just say....we'll be here in the club house when you get back from playing golf, so call us if you need anything. Or, we'll be staying on the plane overnight since we have to pay for our rooms, so call us if anyone decides to shoot at you and we'll be right over, as soon as we can get the cars ready.
Honestly....I wouldn't care if they feel that this piece of human filth wasn't worth their lives to protect. I think they might secretively feel that way and if there is an Oswald or a Hinkley out there, they won't put their lives in the line of fire to protect his obese ass.
Finally, they protected Reagan, but he never treated them like this filth does. Nor did Bush or any other Republican president. They respected them and respected the fact they were there to protect their lives, This asshole doesn't respect anyone or anything and should one day someone try to kill him and one of them actually take a bullet for him, he'll be tweeting shortly thereafter that he only did it because of his huge salary, or something like that. Hopefully, if that day ever arrives, the SS will trip all over themselves trying to protect him and will fall on the ground, thus allowing the bullet to hit it's target!

Last edited:

Speaking of a broken record ,,from the schmuck in our WH There is no collusion etc etc etc etc

View attachment 249348

The only collusion I've seen is between the Democratic Party and Russia. Uranium deals, fake intelligence reports paid for by the DNC, etc,....

Where's all the investigations on those?

*****CHUCKLE*****

sorry damaged what you see is a figment of some liars imagination ,, don't get sucked in

images

I don't believe I'm the one being sucked into thinking who colluded with Russia at all.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You are a fool if you believe either of those things. He makes money every time he goes to any of his golf courses by charging the Secret service for everything including the golf carts they have to ride in to accompany him all over the courses as he plays golf. These are the men who are assigned to protect his fat ass and he charges them. That's just one of the things he does to still make money from the tax payers.
And since all we have is his word on how much money he has because he won't show his taxes, and he's a known liar and exaggerator, I seriously doubt he is even a billionaire.
Finally, it's also a well known fact that he doesn't hardly work at all even when he is in the WH. He watches TV about 6 or more times a day, won't go to briefings, won't read anything, and spends the rest of the time talking to Hannity and tweeting. And, from his insane rantings these past few days, it's becoming clear that he's becoming more and more unhinged on a daily basis.

LMAO look snowflake Trump isn't getting rich off a $20 golf car rental fee. Secondly, BY LAW you cannot gift things to people who work for the federal government. God but you people on the left are ignorant.

The point of it is....why would he charge these fees to those who are there to PROTECT his obese ass?? If someone was assigned to protect you from an assassination, would you charge them for the transportation to stay with you for that protection? Or, charge them for the rooms they need to stay in while you are staying in your various golf clubs? The Secret Service men should just say....we'll be here in the club house when you get back from playing golf, so call us if you need anything. Or, we'll be staying on the plane overnight since we have to pay for our rooms, so call us if anyone decides to shoot at you and we'll be right over, as soon as we can get the cars ready.
Honestly....I wouldn't care if they feel that this piece of human filth wasn't worth their lives to protect. I think they might secretively feel that way and if there is an Oswald or a Hinkley out there, they won't put their lives in the line of fire to protect his obese ass.
Finally, they protected Reagan, but he never treated them like this filth does. Nor did Bush or any other Republican president. They respected them and respected the fact they were there to protect their lives, This asshole doesn't respect anyone or anything and should one day someone try to kill him and one of them actually take a bullet for him, he'll be tweeting shortly thereafter that he only did it because of his huge salary, or something like that. Hopefully, if that day ever arrives, the SS will trip all over themselves trying to protect him and will fall on the ground, thus allowing the bullet to hit it's target!

Because its illegal not to. Sorry to burst your hate manifesto posts. :auiqs.jpg:

Is there a psychologist I can call for you?

You are not disputing my words. You are disputing the words of a renown historian who has no reason to politicize. He is "calling it he way he sees it."

Trump has been a disaster for this country....generations will be struggling to recover from his damage.
Lol wow take your meds

^What's really on leftists' minds.

If they got their wish:

A) Pence is now your president, oops!

B) Trump is martyred for the cause.

C) You kept poking the bear..this might be it fer ya.

Forum List

Back