We may have a president who is in the thralls with a foreign power.

You are a fool if you believe either of those things. He makes money every time he goes to any of his golf courses by charging the Secret service for everything including the golf carts they have to ride in to accompany him all over the courses as he plays golf. These are the men who are assigned to protect his fat ass and he charges them. That's just one of the things he does to still make money from the tax payers.
And since all we have is his word on how much money he has because he won't show his taxes, and he's a known liar and exaggerator, I seriously doubt he is even a billionaire.
Finally, it's also a well known fact that he doesn't hardly work at all even when he is in the WH. He watches TV about 6 or more times a day, won't go to briefings, won't read anything, and spends the rest of the time talking to Hannity and tweeting. And, from his insane rantings these past few days, it's becoming clear that he's becoming more and more unhinged on a daily basis.

You're either crazy or just stupid....my bet is you're a combo package....did you really give birth to a litter of kittens? :eusa_eh:

I am sure I left something out.

You left out President of the United States and multi-billionaire....who's working for free for you and me.
You are a fool if you believe either of those things. He makes money every time he goes to any of his golf courses by charging the Secret service for everything including the golf carts they have to ride in to accompany him all over the courses as he plays golf. These are the men who are assigned to protect his fat ass and he charges them. That's just one of the things he does to still make money from the tax payers.
And since all we have is his word on how much money he has because he won't show his taxes, and he's a known liar and exaggerator, I seriously doubt he is even a billionaire.
Finally, it's also a well known fact that he doesn't hardly work at all even when he is in the WH. He watches TV about 6 or more times a day, won't go to briefings, won't read anything, and spends the rest of the time talking to Hannity and tweeting. And, from his insane rantings these past few days, it's becoming clear that he's becoming more and more unhinged on a daily basis.

Who's unhinged? :rolleyes:

Calendar.png

I googled "butthurt" and got hundreds of links to JimH threads. Everyday there's a new JimH thread claiming Trump...something...:aargh:

You left out President of the United States and multi-billionaire....who's working for free for you and me.
What a brainwashed imbecile.

LMAO look snowflake Trump isn't getting rich off a $20 golf car rental fee. Secondly, BY LAW you cannot gift things to people who work for the federal government. God but you people on the left are ignorant.

What a brainwashed imbecile.

young-man-long-hair-beard-260nw-1296376582.jpg

Is there a psychologist I can call for you?

You are not disputing my words. You are disputing the words of a renown historian who has no reason to politicize. He is "calling it he way he sees it."

Trump has been a disaster for this country....generations will be struggling to recover from his damage.

Forum List

Back