We may have a president who is in the thralls with a foreign power.

Every day democrats come up with something blowing their minds. It's why they have no minds left.

1aomanbad.jpg

And if he isn't a Russian asset...he is one of the dumbest SOBs alive to act like one on a daily basis.

-Defending Murderers
-Bashing NATO
-Praising Dictators
-Denying US Intelligence
-Bashing Federal Judges
-Breaking Campaign Laws
-Serial Liar
-Serial Adulterer
-Serial Asshole

I am sure I left something out.

"Trump is FINISHED" says increasingly hysterical man for the 175,843rd time since 2016

And if he isn't a Russian asset...he is one of the dumbest SOBs alive to act like one on a daily basis.

-Defending Murderers
-Bashing NATO
-Praising Dictators
-Denying US Intelligence
-Bashing Federal Judges
-Breaking Campaign Laws
-Serial Liar
-Serial Adulterer
-Serial Asshole

You left out the truth, as usual.

Prove that he is a multi billionaire....PROVE IT....without calling Vlad....

Forbes...you can't fake them out.....$3.7B....probably twice that with real estate appreciation.....Vlad who? BTW, I read the other day this last 3 years has dropped his net-worth almost $1B with half the country despising him and everything put in a trust. He gives away the $400K salary to charity...chump change.

You left out President of the United States and multi-billionaire....who's working for free for you and me.
You are a fool if you believe either of those things. He makes money every time he goes to any of his golf courses by charging the Secret service for everything including the golf carts they have to ride in to accompany him all over the courses as he plays golf. These are the men who are assigned to protect his fat ass and he charges them. That's just one of the things he does to still make money from the tax payers.
And since all we have is his word on how much money he has because he won't show his taxes, and he's a known liar and exaggerator, I seriously doubt he is even a billionaire.
Finally, it's also a well known fact that he doesn't hardly work at all even when he is in the WH. He watches TV about 6 or more times a day, won't go to briefings, won't read anything, and spends the rest of the time talking to Hannity and tweeting. And, from his insane rantings these past few days, it's becoming clear that he's becoming more and more unhinged on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back