"We Love the Earth": The Climate Change Anthem of Our Time

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
So this morning Li'l Dicky dropped this Climate Change Anthem of our time, see. It was supposed to be like "We Are the World" on steroids, because now we're not going to just feed African children but We're All Gonna Die. In 12 years (Twitter is full of this message this morning: 12 years).

When you take this epic message and combine it with

1. Animal-naming, like in a toddler book ("I am a zebra. I am a pig.") and

2. A baboon's "big anus" and

3. Weed (no kidding) and

4. Women's orgasms (also not kidding) and

5. Weird spots of profanity

What you have is big, fat mess. And if you're anything like me, people staring at the computer screen after thinking, "What the heck was that."

But I definitely think Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber and all the rest should be associated with this mess forever. And all Climate Change Believers as well. Here, folks. It's yours.

We got some great climate change going on here in SW WI, supposed to be 65 Saturday and 70 Sunday. You bet, some nice change in climate right there.

We got some great climate change going on here in SW WI, supposed to be 65 Saturday and 70 Sunday. You bet, some nice change in climate right there.

Indeed. We haven't had a warm April in years and years where I live. OH yeah but we don't call it "Climate change" anymore, so whatever.

The brainless on Twitter are saying, "So what if the song sucks and the video is really weird. You HAVE to love it or you Don't Support the Cause"

If that's not religious zealotry I don't know what is

Indeed. We haven't had a warm April in years and years where I live. OH yeah but we don't call it "Climate change" anymore, so whatever.

The brainless on Twitter are saying, "So what if the song sucks and the video is really weird. You HAVE to love it or you Don't Support the Cause"

If that's not religious zealotry I don't know what is
Yeah if the warm keeps up I just might see some Morel mushrooms on my land this year. Haven't had any in about 5 years because of the cold Springs.

So this morning Li'l Dicky dropped this Climate Change Anthem of our time, see. It was supposed to be like "We Are the World" on steroids, because now we're not going to just feed African children but We're All Gonna Die. In 12 years (Twitter is full of this message this morning: 12 years).

3. Weed (no kidding) and

What you have is big, fat mess. And if you're anything like me, people staring at the computer screen after thinking, "What the heck was that."

But I definitely think Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber and all the rest should be associated with this mess forever. And all Climate Change Believers as well. Here, folks. It's yours.

You'd better love the Earth it's the only one humans have...

3. Weed (no kidding) and

If you love the earth does it mean you have to love this song?

Earth%2BFirst.PNG

New York dying for even a smidge of global warming at this point.

Did anybody else see a group of climate crusaders in Europe got naked and glued their hands to the glass doors at some building? That should certainly draw throngs to the cause!:113::113:

3. Weed (no kidding) and

If you love the earth does it mean you have to love this song?

Not if your deaf..

post #4: 'my land' ....post-genocide of the American Indigene. Temperature is a minor factor in the life cycle of Morchella sp., because sooner or later is must be the synchronization of the sclerotia by the total amount of water and the rate of water flow. Morels can even appear in the fall, Einstein.

W

3. Weed (no kidding) and

Hats sad and dangerous is that the Looney left thinks conservatives DON'T respect the earth.

But then just look at ANY LEFTIE event and compare how these animals leave their environment. Hypocrites!

W

3. Weed (no kidding) and

Hats sad and dangerous is that the Looney left thinks conservatives DON'T respect the earth.

But then just look at ANY LEFTIE event and compare how these animals leave their environment. Hypocrites!

Yup. Pigs. And consistent at it.

Forum List

Back