Another line they cut into: Illegals get free public housing as impoverished Americans wait

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Want some perspective on why so many blue sanctuary cities have so many homeless encampments hovering around?

Try the reality that illegal immigrants are routinely given free public housing by the U.S., based on the fact that they are uneducated, unskilled, and largely unemployable. Those are the criteria, and now importing poverty has never been easier. Shockingly, this comes as millions of poor Americans are out in the cold awaiting that housing that the original law was intended to help.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

It’s the Fed’s that are doing it or forcing the States to do it.

However....Dr Carson just quietly goes about his business, getting work done.

HUD moves to cancel illegal immigrants’ public housing access

If one or two States sued the federal government for all of this mess, I think the President would see that as a game changer and it would take some heat off of him. I’d love to see Gov Kemp be one of them. I’m tired of paying for them. I hardly ever saw them. Now I see them in my local Walmart. One or two kids in tow, one on the way. None speaking English. All on Section 8 and the rest of whatever they get for wading across the Rio Grande.

The states are left with the bills, hence, the taxpayers are left with the bills. Whether it’s putting them through the justice system, education system, health care system, the taxpayer are footing the bill with their property taxes and sales taxes. Then, toss in the bills we pay when we go to the hospital so they can recoup some costs associated with caring for these folks and, as we all know, we get F**ked every day.

this video was 9 years ago. Wonder how much the costs have gone up b/c of obamacare.

Meanwhile the Democrat assholes in New York vote to give college scholarships to the Illegal filth and not to Gold Star families.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

We need to stop giving the Illegal shitheads anything. Both at the Federal and state level.

It's always a good laugh when leftists try to claim illegal immigrant criminals actually are good for the economy.
It demonstrates what idiots leftists are and at the same time how open borders quislings are working inside the government giving our money and nation away.

Forum List

Back