Fox News Is Fake News

They’ve been caught red-handed inserting photoshopped images into their shows and their website.

CNN, MSNBC, PBS = FAKE NEWS

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety: Brainwashed

Watch the movie online on Prime, OUTFOXED, Fox News is not news, it is propaganda and only a biddable fool will take anything they broadcast seriously.

I wonder who the bad ass is who FORCES Synthaolic to watch Fox News.
I don't. I watch twitter scroll by, though.
Which means exactly what?
I see FoxNews dumbassery and willful deception of the American public via clips posted on Twitter, interviews posted on Twitter, their ‘greatest hits’ each day, posted on Twitter.
That's only as good as the person posting them, Synth.
The clips are legit, though.
As long as you and Twitter say so, Synth. :rolleyes-41:
I believe everything that's on the internet.

They’ve been caught red-handed inserting photoshopped images into their shows and their website.

Watch the movie online on Prime, OUTFOXED, Fox News is not news, it is propaganda and only a biddable fool will take anything they broadcast seriously.

I guess they all do it then, Rye.
Fox isn't an outlier when it comes to this....you do understand that right?

I understand that the major networks are owned by Corporations and that they are considerably more liberal than Fox. As for honesty, fox is the outlier.

That is what you are brainwashed into thinking. CNN, MSNBC, PBS are not news. They are propaganda, and only a biddable fool will take anything they broadcast seriously.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ?

Here's an example of MSNBC propaganda bullshit. Right this minute, they are showing a "report" that Trump is going to have a rally ("celebration") on Juneteenth. FALSE. Trump rescheduled it to another date 2 days ago.

Last edited:
I understand that the major networks are owned by Corporations and that they are considerably more liberal than Fox. As for honesty, fox is the outlier.
Try watching NewsMax > Sean Spicer, Greg Kelly, et al
If you have probem with anything anyone says, state here SPECIFICALLY what you have a problem with. Same with anything you see on Fox. Don't generalize. Be specific.

Now that is funny.

Your movie is garbage.

All of you so far are attempting to derail this thread instead of addressing the OP. That's a board violation, if I'm not mistaken. We'll see what happens.
Run and tell on us, then, boy.

Man, what a sissy bedwetter.
I shouldn’t have to. There’s a mod in this thread.
How's that working out for you? Oh, wait -- there's no rule against disagreeing with Synthia to be enforced, is there?

Hold on, I'm looking for your threads stating that MSNBC and CNN Photoshop pictures
Let me help.

Hey, Synthia, maybe you could start with this story.

ABC News mistakenly airs video from Kentucky gun show as Syria bombing footage

Oh, and it wasn't a mistake. It was deliberate. Did you fall for it?
Your whataboutism is pathetic.
Yeah, yeah, yeah -- if you believe it, it's not fake news.

You really did fall for it. No, you don't have to admit it. You believe without question or thought everything the leftist media tells you.

10e.jpg

I see FoxNews dumbassery and willful deception of the American public via clips posted on Twitter, interviews posted on Twitter, their ‘greatest hits’ each day, posted on Twitter.

Links to Twitter should be illegal here.

1592253493847.jpeg

The more Cavuto, Wallace, Gasparino and Kurtz are on, the faker it gets. Charles Paine could take all their places with an appropriate raise .

View attachment 350716
This is not on topic. You should inform on yourself.

View attachment 350716

Twitter is social forum and should be illegal here, read the rules fag boi.

Forum List

Back