We learned not to trust Republicans.

It was the debt ceiling crisis on 2011. To prevent a shutdown, Republicans went ahead & raised the debt ceiling with the promise to cut spending within a certain time frame. Obama wanted them to hold to their promise so they put in a sequestration clause. Republicans never did the spending cuts.

Now Republicans want to repeal the ACA & promise to vote in a replacement bill in the future.

Really? We should believe them?

What happens if they have no plan?

Will it be another disaster like the sequestration?

We can't trust the Republicans. They control both houses & the White House & can't get it done. What will be different?

Republicans are at the pass a bill,any bill state.
when the dem plan is RUSSIA - this is kinda a stupid statement.

makes you look like you're so busy bitching at "the other side" you fail to see the problems of your own side.
So you support the Trump campaign working with the Russians to help them influence the election? What an America hating POS you are.

The Democrats actually did pass a healthcare plan. Your pathetic party can't even get their own members to agree. Your political leaders won't run their bill through the proper procedures. They get 13 white men to write a bill & then rush it to the floor for a vote.

This is how God Damn pathetic the Republicans are. They run both houses & have the White House & still can't get shit done.

Why should we trust them to repeal the ACA & then come up with a replacement later. They had 7 years after the ACA passed. They just plain can't do shit.

They couldn;t do it after they blockred Hillary arte.

man you jump right into the bullshit and accusations don't you?

all i said was currently the ONLY dem platform is TRUMP SUCKS and that's not working all that well and only hurting the country as a whole.

this has nothing to do with the "god damn liberals" or the "god damn republicans" but all to do with the "god damn assholes who refuse to work with those god damn people on the other god damn side."

like you.

have a day.
Actually, you said the Russian thing.

I have news, Trump dies suck.

I'll tell you what the difference is. Under Bush & the Republicans, the Democrat party was against a lot of stuff they wanted to do. When the Democrats had both Houses & the White House, they got shit done. Within a month, the passed a major economic package. They passed major legislation. They had a healthcare bill running through the committee process. They had passed a budget.

Now Bright boy, tell me what the Republicans have dome? No healthcare bill in committee, No healthcare bill they can agree on, no jobs bill. No budget.

That, my severely mentally deprived friend IS the difference.
yes, i did. why? cause the democrats won't shut up about it.

i'm not defending the republicans, just saying your one sided bullshit is nothing more than 1 sided bullshit.

The founders never envisioned citizens serving in congress for 40 damn years via corruption and election rigging. How is this different than the monarchy and system of nobles the founders defeated?
They thought the election process would stop it. But nope, people keep electing the exact same people over & over. The political parties have gerrymandered their success. The parties will punish any contender they don't like & will fund their yes men.

You have the power to change it. Quit voting for the same people. Even if it means voting for a different party.

It was the debt ceiling crisis on 2011. To prevent a shutdown, Republicans went ahead & raised the debt ceiling with the promise to cut spending within a certain time frame. Obama wanted them to hold to their promise so they put in a sequestration clause. Republicans never did the spending cuts.

Now Republicans want to repeal the ACA & promise to vote in a replacement bill in the future.

We can't trust the Republicans. They control both houses & the White House & can't get it done. What will be different?

makes you look like you're so busy bitching at "the other side" you fail to see the problems of your own side.
So you support the Trump campaign working with the Russians to help them influence the election? What an America hating POS you are.

The Democrats actually did pass a healthcare plan. Your pathetic party can't even get their own members to agree. Your political leaders won't run their bill through the proper procedures. They get 13 white men to write a bill & then rush it to the floor for a vote.

This is how God Damn pathetic the Republicans are. They run both houses & have the White House & still can't get shit done.

Why should we trust them to repeal the ACA & then come up with a replacement later. They had 7 years after the ACA passed. They just plain can't do shit.

all i said was currently the ONLY dem platform is TRUMP SUCKS and that's not working all that well and only hurting the country as a whole.

this has nothing to do with the "god damn liberals" or the "god damn republicans" but all to do with the "god damn assholes who refuse to work with those god damn people on the other god damn side."

like you.

have a day.

I'll tell you what the difference is. Under Bush & the Republicans, the Democrat party was against a lot of stuff they wanted to do. When the Democrats had both Houses & the White House, they got shit done. Within a month, the passed a major economic package. They passed major legislation. They had a healthcare bill running through the committee process. They had passed a budget.

Now Bright boy, tell me what the Republicans have dome? No healthcare bill in committee, No healthcare bill they can agree on, no jobs bill. No budget.

i'm not defending the republicans, just saying your one sided bullshit is nothing more than 1 sided bullshit.
Russian interference is a big deal. A campaign colluding with them is fsar worse.

Why did Trump, Kushner, Manafort & Jr lie about this. Why did it take weeks before we learned who was in that meeting. Why was a real estate Russian connection there>?

Do do know Russia uses buying US real estate as a money laundering scheme & Trump has sold property to the Russian mob. Hell he rents them space in Trump Tower.

I guess you think this is just all made up. So explain this lying.

Government is incompetent. Government can't control spending. Government can't do their job.

Solution - Turn our entire health care system over to the government! BRILLIANT!

like you.

have a day.

Russian interference is a big deal. A campaign colluding with them is fsar worse.

Why did Trump, Kushner, Manafort & Jr lie about this. Why did it take weeks before we learned who was in that meeting. Why was a real estate Russian connection there>?

Do do know Russia uses buying US real estate as a money laundering scheme & Trump has sold property to the Russian mob. Hell he rents them space in Trump Tower.

but Ukrainian is ok.
china is buying a shitload of us property also and much of hollywood.
why did hillary lie about all the things she's like about? why do you only care when trump does it?

again - one sided bullshit. you're doing the "my side never plays unfairly and we just want good and wonderful things but thos damn repubs fuck it up for everyone!"

we all live here and we all are responsible for working together for mutual goals. your mindset if pure division.

nothing more, nothing less.

have a day.

like you.

have a day.

does it make you also curious as to why the DNC hired pakistani people to dig up dirt on people?
or why they smash up their data
or why said pakistani is caught running away

none of these things bother you but these "covert meetings" make you sure of crimes while you push aside REAL criminal evidence.

amazing.

In other words. Democrats are cowards who are too afraid to think differently. Republicans, as crappy as they can be, will actually think for themselves.

Forum List

Back