Homosexual George Takei (Mr. Sulu) to President Trump: "You Just Pissed Off The Wrong Community"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Looks like Mr. Sulu has locked phasers on target, that target being President Trump. But that's ok because Donald Trump has his moral shields up protecting him from threats such as this. Mr. Sulu thinks President Trump has somehow violated the Prime Directive banning Transgenders from the military. In this case, the Prime Directive doesn't apply because Transgenders are a degenerate alien species not worthy of being in the military. Mr. Sulu should just warp out of orbit and mind his own business.

images

Celebrities Melt Down over Trump’s Transgender Military Policy: ‘You Just Pissed Off the Wrong Community’

‘F*CK YOU TRUMP’: Celebrities Melt Down Over Military Ban on Transgenders

Last edited:
There is already a thread on Trump going after transgender people in the military.
Why have the topic getting reproduced all over the place?

Yeah, taking a swipe at a community he had not yet really attacked officially was kind of a dick move done just for spite. Thing is, these people are the best organized group of political agitators in America, that makes it a dumb move.

• Banned
Yeah, taking a swipe at a community he had not yet really attacked officially was kind of a dick move done just for spite. Thing is, these people are the best organized group of political agitators in America, that makes it a dumb move.
If these Transgenders can't handle the stress of the Trumpenfuhrers decision, then they're not psychologically fit to be in the military in the first place.

If these Transgenders can't handle the stress of the Trumpenfuhrers decision, then they're not psychologically fit to be in the military in the first place.
That question is secondary to the fact that Trump just randomly struck out at a group he has until now left alone. It's too random and smacks of an attempted diversion.

• Banned
That question is secondary to the fact that Trump just randomly struck out at a group he has until now left alone. It's too random and smacks of an attempted diversion.
No, the question is not secondary.

It smacks of the Pentagon military brass saying "Can we stop fooling around now? Can we give up the idiocy of forcing the entire military to accommodate a miniscule number of people?

It smacks of the Pentagon military brass saying "Can we stop fooling around now? Can we give up the idiocy of forcing the entire military to accommodate a miniscule number of people?
I do not believe the military brought up this issue. Do you?

No, the question is not secondary.
Yes, the question is secondary. It's a stunt, an answer to a question no one asked. This was not even an issue, but now it is. I'm also pretty sure they were not accommodating transgender people anyway.

I loved wat
Looks like Mr. Sulu has locked phasers on target, that target being President Trump. But that's ok because Donald Trump has his moral shields up protecting him from threats such as this. Mr. Sulu thinks President Trump has somehow violated the Prime Directive banning Transgenders from the military. In this case, the Prime Directive doesn't apply because Transgenders are a degenerate alien species not worthy of being in the military. Mr. Sulu should just warp out of orbit and mind his own business.

images

Celebrities Melt Down over Trump’s Transgender Military Policy: ‘You Just Pissed Off the Wrong Community’

I always enjoyed star trek until I found out Sulu was a queer....what cant these freaks stay in the closet

I loved wat

images

I always enjoyed star trek until I found out Sulu was a queer....what cant these freaks stay in the closet
The sexual orientation of a minor character on a TV show matters to your enjoyment of the show?

I loved wat

images

because part of their mental illness and narcissism compels them to make asses of themselves.

Gays have a lot of economic power thus political power.
Case in point, Asbury Park NJ was once a summer destination for people al over the country. Great boardwalk too. Then it fell on hard times for decades..
It's now been rejuvenated by..., wait for it....
The gay community. Expensive high rises were built and the gay community has single handedly brought it back to life.
Even Madame Marie ( famous from the Springsteen song) is back... well her daughter is since Mom is really old.

Go ahead and laugh at the gay community.... just like you laughed at the black community and Hispanic community.

Go ahead and laugh at the gay community.... just like you laughed at the black community and Hispanic community.

Not sure if any laughs at the afro american and south of the border ethnic areas. They are basically no go zones if you want to avoid violent crime. Indeed qu33r areas in Manhattan are relatively safe, and I actually feel appreciated when they eyeball my tight trousers.

Last edited:
Takei, the attention-whoring bitch, is so vindictive he hated Shatner for the past century out of sheer jealousy that Shatner was one of main characters and he wasn't. He's disgraceful because the one and only thing he's about is flaunting his homosexuality as obnoxiously as possible, he has absolutely nothing else. This is an 80-year-old man with the personality and maturity of a teenager.

Forum List

Back