More people dying under Obamacare

because obamacare started as a hustle... "we need to see what's in the bill before we pass it."

that's what they should have done...

instead the greasy democrats patched it together, and it sucked from day one.

I'm not a fan of the ACA, but I think you would have to look at far more long term statistics to see if there's any meaningful change in mortality before and after ACA implementation. Particularly if preventative medicine is supposed to be the reason for the mortality rate to decline, the 10-11 year period looked at in the article does not seem to be a great indicator.

I'm not a fan of the ACA, but I think you would have to look at far more long term statistics to see if there's any meaningful change in mortality before and after ACA implementation. Particularly if preventative medicine is supposed to be the reason for the mortality rate to decline, the 10-11 year period looked at in the article does not seem to be a great indicator.
The figures are fucked up by three things: boomers naturally dying, the opioid epidemic and the spike in type two diabetes due to poor eating habits.

The figures are fucked up by three things: boomers naturally dying, the opioid epidemic and the spike in type two diabetes due to poor eating habits.

ODs from opiods should not be counted according to the article. Opiods abuse leading to other conditions is the only way they should effect the mortality rate being discussed.

IMG_0166.JPG
Wow. Catholic nuns: this is the "most harmful legislation for American families in our lifetimes"; it is "simply immoral" and not pro-life.

ODs from opiods should not be counted according to the article. Opiods abuse leading to other conditions is the only way they should effect the mortality rate being discussed.
You are correct. I really didn't want to click on the clickbait.

Forum List

Back