We Know Who They Will Blame When Trump Crashes the Economy.

The next thing you know dumb ass left wingers will tell us we need to increase taxes, increase regulations on business, and sign more shit trade deals that let other countries take our jobs. Am I right you stupid shits? The question is rhetorical. :icon_rolleyes:
Our unemployment rate was down to 4+ % under Obama and 75 straight months of 6 digit employment What the hell more did you fuktards want ? Markets were going up smoothly NOT the 800 down 500 up every week under your moron

Due to our dumbed-down Government School System, very few Americans know anything about the Federal Reserve. It's not their friend. It's collapsed the US Economy all throughout history.

The Fed always benefits greatly from such collapses. Americans just need to become informed about the Federal Reserve, and its long dark history. Once they do that, they'll quickly see that the Fed isn't their friend.
Equity Is Iniquity

The Fed is the enemy of billionaire monopolists who want to extort ownership from companies if there isn't enough money in banks to let entrepreneurs get loans and still keep owning their own companies.

Second truth the Lizardtarians won't let you know: The Fed's "imaginary money" becomes real once it creates jobs and products.

Third Libretardian coverup: The Gold Bugs are greedy self-serving liars who preach the absurdity that gold wasn't a fiat currency itself.

Last edited:
Answer me this, Trumptards. When Cowardly Lyin' Donald isn't composing bogus self-aggrandizing Lists O'Accomplishments or out golfing, what is he doing to get the private sector to deleverage?

The next thing you know dumb ass left wingers will tell us we need to increase taxes, increase regulations on business, and sign more shit trade deals that let other countries take our jobs. Am I right you stupid shits? The question is rhetorical. :icon_rolleyes:
Our unemployment rate was down to 4+ % under Obama and 75 straight months of 6 digit employment What the hell more did you fuktards want ? Markets were going up smoothly NOT the 800 down 500 up every week under your moron

Tax and regulations cuts. lol Hello

Answer me this, Trumptards. When Cowardly Lyin' Donald isn't composing bogus self-aggrandizing Lists O'Accomplishments or out golfing, what is he doing to get the private sector to deleverage?

Do you think He knows what deleverage means?

Due to our dumbed-down Government School System, very few Americans know anything about the Federal Reserve. It's not their friend. It's collapsed the US Economy all throughout history.

The Fed always benefits greatly from such collapses. Americans just need to become informed about the Federal Reserve, and its long dark history. Once they do that, they'll quickly see that the Fed isn't their friend.
Equity Is Iniquity

The Fed is the enemy of billionaire monopolists who want to extort ownership from companies if there isn't enough money in banks to let entrepreneurs get loans and still keep owning their own companies.

Second truth the Lizardtarians won't let you know: The Fed's "imaginary money" becomes real once it creates jobs and products.

Third Libretardian coverup: The Gold Bugs are idiots who preach the absurdity that gold wasn't a fiat currency itself.
They also fail to mention that when a loan is paid back, that "imaginary money" which was created for the loan is then destroyed.

This a huge and deliberate lie of omission kept from the parroting rubes. It's never mentioned in those stupid cartoons they watch because it would explode the narrative to smithereens.

I bet most of them have no idea what I am talking about.

Trump should be increasing taxes and regulations on corporations and the rich am I right?

You have no idea what happened the eight years before under Obama, super duper. Just 7 1/2 years strait of growth...anything that happens now is the result of trade Wars and stupid tariffs and a giant tax cut to get a little juice. Stupid GOP regulation and crap as always. Without BS propaganda you might know what was going on, super duper.
I lived it, puddinhead...The Wall Street banksters got $4 trillion in funny money to play with, while economic illiterates like you pranced and danced around like little children who had come upon a crashed ice cream truck.
I'm sure that was supposed to mean something. After all you did say "you economic illiterates" as if you knew WTF you were talking about.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like you have any basis for that bombast

Trump should be increasing taxes and regulations on corporations and the rich am I right?
Depends if you care about the Debt or not

Trump's economic policies were not smart. He borrowed ridiculous amounts of money (Much more than the Obama Stimulus...) 8+ years into an economic expansion, pumped it into the economy, got a little bounce with only a few quarters of good growth, and now the economy is looking worn out and ready to crash.

This is identical to Bush. Bush inherited a budget surplus, gave a big tax cut to the ultra wealthy along with massive spending packages, squandered the surplus, racked up massive deficits, and had a total economic melt down.

Republicans can't take responsibility for any of their failures. Bush's collapse is somehow the 2006 democrats fault. The 2 losing wars, not his fault, etc etc. When Trump's policies collapse this economy we know that the GOP will not man up and take personal responsibility for their policies, they will blame... THE FED.

Here's David Stockman breaking down Trump's economic policies and why they are bad:

Remember it was Billyboy Clinton who shutdown the government rather than sign the GOP balanced budget.
Democrats get zero credit for a balanced budget
Bush inherited the Clinton Tech Stock bubble stock market crash recession.
It was the Democrats who caused the Great Recession with their mortgage policies that forced banks make loans to low class trash bottom feeder Democrats with bad credit and who could not pay the money back.

It Isn't Just Leftist PETA Creeps Who Love Flippers

Real men wouldn't become economic boytoys servicing one end of the specious spectrum and making up things to attack the other. For example, the bankers wanted sub-primes so they could repossess the ghetto property, evict the ferals, and rebuild it into a high-profit upscale neighborhood.

Twenty trillion in national debt and corporate profits at an all time high.

Maybe it's time they kick in. You know, for the good of the country that allows them to operate unimpeded.

Dems are in charge of the courts, the media, academia, the federal reserve, hollywood, as well as all of the elected and appointed positions in hard left states like NY and CA. And in January, they will have control of the House of Reps.

Thank God for that!

All the Dems in the House will be doing is "investigations".

I suppose they could pass all kinds of crazy legislation like abolishing ICE or opening up the border to illegals, or opening up the nation's ladies rooms to guys in dresses. But those bills would just go to die in the Senate.

Taxes, no. Our debt problems are not caused by taxes being too low on the rich.

Enforcement of regulations, yes.

Maybe it's time they kick in. You know, for the good of the country that allows them to operate unimpeded.

Do you know who owns corporations? Why do you hate the teachers unions who invest their pension funds in corporations?

Taxes, no. Our debt problems are not caused by taxes being too low on the rich.

Enforcement of regulations, yes.

Fool if you took every dime they earn it would be like shooting a spitwad at the national debt.

Corporate profits high is good, no? People rely of corporations for their jobs and also for their dividends in retirement.

Trash the Private Sector, like Obama did and hillary promised to continue, and it puts a big burden on the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back