We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know

I'll simplify it for you: once you place an order, you have a responsibility to pay for it. You are not ending a piece of meat! You are destroying a sentient being; what they are, and what they can be! A fetus is a starter person; a person who has begun!

A fetus is not sentient. It is not aware it exists.

You know this how?

Umm, duh. Medical science knows this. Not even a newborn baby is aware it exists.

You don't think a fetus thinks about how warm and cozy it is, do you? You think it decides to suck its thumb, or take a piss? You think that it feels fear when aborted? It doesn't. It has no concept of fear.

A fetus is not sentient. It is not aware it exists.

You know this how?

Umm, duh. Medical science knows this. Not even a newborn baby is aware it exists.

You don't think a fetus thinks about how warm and cozy it is, do you? You think it decides to suck its thumb, or take a piss? You think that it feels fear when aborted? It doesn't. It has no concept of fear.

You mean the same medical science that says it is fine to kill babies ?

You know this how?

Medical science doesn't say its okay to kill babies. Medical science understands that there is a process we go through to become people, and that there is a difference between a fetus and a person.

Medical science doesn't say its okay to kill babies. Medical science understands that there is a process we go through to become people, and that there is a difference between a fetus and a person.

Abortion is killing innocent babies so yes they do.

There is a packet of cake mix in my cupboard. Is it a cake?

The minute you start baking it is....Tell me how do you live with yourself championing the deaths of millions of innocent babies?

So that raw cake batter I put in the oven 30 seconds ago is a cake?

You cannot be serious.

It's irrelevant. It's not immoral to destroy either the finished cake or the unbaked cake. It wasn't a very good analogy.

a fetus is not sentient. It is not aware it exists.

you know this how?

umm, duh. Medical science knows this. Not even a newborn baby is aware it exists.

link ????

The minute you start baking it is....Tell me how do you live with yourself championing the deaths of millions of innocent babies?

You cannot be serious.

It's irrelevant. It's not immoral to destroy either the finished cake or the unbaked cake. It wasn't a very good analogy.

Its not about what is moral and what isn't.

A fetus isn't a person until he it goes through the birth process, just like a cake isn't a cake until it has been baked, and a seed isn't a tree until it has been planted and watered and nurtured.

you know this how?

umm, duh. Medical science knows this. Not even a newborn baby is aware it exists.

link ????

You would accuse my links of being biased. But use your common sense - a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a functioning brain, so how can it possibly have the capacity to think?

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/abortion/tp/abortionmyths.htm

Last edited:
So, it doesn't matter that abortions are murder. Just what I thought.

With this mindset, abortion will be the rule and not the exception.

Do you believe abortion is a natural right?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.
I believe abortion is a right, yes.

In your body without your permission?

It is like the pro abortionists have no idea how women get pregnant. Legally men are responsible for their children whether or not they have consented to pregnancy. The act of coitus is consent.

so that raw cake batter i put in the oven 30 seconds ago is a cake?

You cannot be serious.

it's irrelevant. It's not immoral to destroy either the finished cake or the unbaked cake. It wasn't a very good analogy.

its not about what is moral and what isn't.

A fetus isn't a person until he it goes through the birth process, just like a cake isn't a cake until it has been baked, and a seed isn't a tree until it has been planted and watered and nurtured.

premature babies at 21 weeks have survived.. What's the difference between killing a premature baby and abortion ??

it's irrelevant. It's not immoral to destroy either the finished cake or the unbaked cake. It wasn't a very good analogy.

premature babies at 21 weeks have survived.. What's the difference between killing a premature baby and abortion ??

A premature baby has been born, it is separated from the mother. A fetus remains physically attached to her, and resides inside her.

You cannot be serious.

Its not about what is moral and what isn't.

link ????

You would accuse my links of being biased. But use your common sense - a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a functioning brain, so how can it possibly have the capacity to think?

Same problem in all of this.

You think it's okay to kill a baby which is just slightly underdone. A cake which is still a little wet in the middle is already a cake, already quite edible.

And a 24 week preemie is no more sentient the moment it's born than a 30 week fetus still in the womb. And it's definitely not any more "done".

You favor women having permission to kill their child up to the moment of birth -- you've said so in the past -- it's not about sentience or stage of development for you. You're confusing the issue now by acting as if those things matter.

Last edited:

link ????

you would accuse my links of being biased. But use your common sense - a 6 week old fetus doesn't have a functioning brain, so how can it possibly have the capacity to think?

Top 10 Anti-Abortion Myths - Top 10 Myths About Abortion

so what about 7 weeks ?...8 weeks

Pro-choice activists want abortion on demand

False. Pro-choice activists work to protect the Roe v. Wade standard, which allows states to ban elective third-trimester abortions. The debate over late-term and partial-birth abortions has to do with abortions performed for emergency medical reasons, not elective abortions.

now that all emotions have been medicalized this only means the woman needs to say it giving her extreme depression or anxiety and she can off the little runt

What children are being killed? He makes no argument at all.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.
Wow. Just...wow.

That's just one step away from advocating post-birth abortion.
AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg

A premature baby has been born, it is separated from the mother. A fetus remains physically attached to her, and resides inside her.

So ???

Forum List

Back