We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know
One biblical principle of justice is that the more knowledge we have that our action is wrong, the more guilty we are, and the more deserving of punishment (Luke 12:47–48). The point of this blog post is that we know what we are doing — all America knows. We are killing children. Pro-choice and Pro-life people both know this.

But before I show that, let’s clarify what the Supreme Court did forty years ago today. In Roe v. Wade the Supreme Court in effect made abortion on demand untouchable by law. The way this was done was with two steps.

One step was to say, laws may not prevent abortion, even during the full nine months, if the abortion is “to preserve the life or health of the mother.” The other step was to define “health” as “all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial and the woman's age — relevant to the well-being of the patient.”

For forty years this has meant that any perceived stress is a legal ground for eliminating the child. We have killed fifty million babies. And what increases our guilt as a nation is that we know what we are doing. Here’s the evidence that we know we are killing children.​

He makes a compelling argument.

What children are being killed? He makes no argument at all.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.
Wow. Just...wow.

That's just one step away from advocating post-birth abortion.

... He makes a compelling argument.

Yeah, for atheism.

Heard today that the "latest poll" shows 54% in favor of a woman's right to choose, 44% in favor of government control of women's bodies.

Doesn't matter though. Its legal and its gonna stay that way.

So, it doesn't matter that abortions are murder. Just what I thought.

With this mindset, abortion will be the rule and not the exception.

Do you believe abortion is a natural right?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.
I believe abortion is a right, yes.

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.

A natural right?

Drew Peterson got death penalty for killing his wife and the unborn human baby in her womb. Now somewhere there has to be a smart enough liberal who realizes she's not carrying little green frogs.

It's inside your body without your permission? You voluntarily dropped your drawers knowing the possibilities, didn't you? Consenting to sex is giving your permission.

In your body without your permission?

It's inside your body without your permission? You voluntarily dropped your drawers knowing the possibilities, didn't you? Consenting to sex is giving your permission.

Then getting into a car is consenting a car accident? Walking down the street is consenting to being shot, or stabbed?

Drew Peterson got death penalty for killing his wife and the unborn human baby in her womb. Now somewhere there has to be a smart enough liberal who realizes she's not carrying little green frogs.

Fetal homicide laws are not laws against abortion.

So it's a "some thing" that becomes a child? Abortion is as unnatural as it gets!

Then getting into a car is consenting a car accident? Walking down the street is consenting to being shot, or stabbed?

You take the risk when you willingly engage in risky behavior. And, you can't claim you didn't know.

You have got to be kidding me?

Fetal homicide laws are not laws against abortion.

If abortion dosen't kill a baby then how can there be fetal homicide? Drew Peterson just committed an internal abortion on his child who resided in his wife's womb without her permission. I guess you could say he did Lacy a favor.

Forum List

Back