we knew that -

Yep, the intelligence agencies have said that Russia had a strong preference for Trump to win the election.

They would applaud a dead battery being elected if it got obuttboy out!

They installed an agent into the Presidency. A greater achievement than anything Russia was able to accomplish in the cold war.

Like to prove that lie wouldn't you? Say, I've an idea! How about proving that?

Yep, the intelligence agencies have said that Russia had a strong preference for Trump to win the election.

They installed an agent into the Presidency. A greater achievement than anything Russia was able to accomplish in the cold war.

Now that the Senate has fallen, Devin Nunes is the only thing left preventing totally unanimous agreement between all parties privy to the investigations that Russia sabotaged the election to install Trump. Nothing would satisfy. If there were undeniable video proof that Trump shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, you'd deny it and he'd still have your vote.

Now that the Senate has fallen, Devin Nunes is the only thing left preventing totally unanimous agreement between all parties privy to the investigations that Russia sabotaged the election to install Trump. Nothing would satisfy. If there were undeniable video proof that Trump shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, you'd deny it and he'd still have your vote.

Saying that I would deny it still doesn't prove your lie spinner.

Let's see...Trump runs on anti-Republican, anti-Democrat Platform.
Both parties, for the most part hate him.
Oh! I get it!

You mean Russia didn't want a President who wanted to obliterate Russia?
They wanted a President who would benefit them even more than Dubya did.
Uh huh...
Yeah, sorry :itsok:
I have actually met emotionally and mentally disturbed people like you.
I have no doubt that you're life has no shortage of emotionally and mentally disturbed people woven into it

How Russia And China Got Those Iraqi Oil Fields

Uh huh...
I have no doubt that you're life has no shortage of emotionally and mentally disturbed people woven into it

A media website that tells all! Why didn't I think of that?

Spinner? The only people on your side denying reality are Trump, his brainwashed sheep, and a couple terrified rubes from the House Intelligence Committee.

Uh huh...

Most of them are here...you for one.

Spinner? The only people on your side denying reality are Trump, his brainwashed sheep, and a couple terrified rubes from the House Intelligence Committee.
Still you offer no proof of your claim, instead you change the subject! lol

Still you offer no proof of your claim, instead you change the subject! lol
Don't you be goin' dissin' BF!

Holy fuck. The left wing crazy has no bounds.

Again with the Russia shit.

Face it, your messiah lost. She did lose unfairly, but not because Trump cheated. She herself cheated, but was not match to the great American winner. The witch could not beat the God Emperor even with double the funding, all the media perks in the world, a whole government working for her benefit and decades of experience.
The Two-Time Loser
Couldn't Win Her Shoo-In Coronation

Internet Psychologists Analyze Conservative Pols
Has Any Opined On What's Wrong With Hillary ??

Trump is nuts. Today on the news, it was reported that Trump is checking into whether or not he has the authority to invade Venezuela.

Forum List

Back