we knew that -

Neither me, or anyone here, knows if Russia helped Trump win the election?

But if they did.

Then all I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! ... :thup:

Last edited:
Neither me or anyone here knows if Russia helped Trump win the election.

But if they did.

Then all I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! ... :thup:
Then youre thanking them. All of our intelligence agencies, as well as bipartisan panels have concluded same. Dont be a bubbleboy.

You're claiming that anyone who doesn't share your faith is an idiot. And you are doing it for partisan reasons. Because Trump.

How stupid, and childish.

:206: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

its a bipartisan committee Gomer - deal with it
Deal with what? A Senate panel endorsement relating to the 2016 election means nothing in my life.

You appear to be having a difficult time coping however.

We know supporters of Lying Trump welcome interference from a foreign power in our elections.

American would never welcome such a thing, but Trump supporters would.

You're claiming that anyone who doesn't share your faith is an idiot. And you are doing it for partisan reasons. Because Trump.

Deal with what? A Senate panel endorsement relating to the 2016 election means nothing in my life.

deal with the reality of Trumps political peers setting his lying ass straight.

deal with the reality of Trumps political peers setting his lying ass straight.
It means nothing.

Again with the Russia shit.

Face it, your messiah lost. She did lose unfairly, but not because Trump cheated. She herself cheated, but was not match to the great American winner. The witch could not beat the God Emperor even with double the funding, all the media perks in the world, a whole government working for her benefit and decades of experience.

The insanity is mind boggling. Not one shred of proof, but commie pols agree it is true.

Total unanimous agreement from everybody including their GOP heroes, and all the rubes do is deny it or show gratitude to Russia for total sabotage. Deplorable.

If Russia was wanting to influence our election why would they pick the most pro-USA candidate and not the one they already had on the payroll?

Forum List

Back