We knew Obama was still an "angry black man" but we really didn't think he'd be so juvenile!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama unleashes 3,853 regs,
18 for every law, record 97,110 pages of red tape

We also were told Trump was wild. Erratic. Couldn't be trusted with the nuclear button!
Wow... here we are NOW seeing how dangerous Obama can still be!

While Congress passed just 211 laws, Obama's team issued an accompanying 3,852 new federal regulations, some costing billions of dollars.

Obama unleashes 3,853 regs, 18 for every law, record 97,110 pages of red tape

So not only has he done what NO OTHER president has done but in doing so he has harmed ALL Americans!
President Obama has taken a number of unilateral actions in the waning days of his tenure that appear designed to box in President-elect Donald Trump.

Obama's decision Thursday to sanction Russian entities for election-related hacking is just the latest obstacle he has placed in Trump's way.

Days before the sanctions were unveiled, the Obama administration allowed the U.N. Security Council to condemn Israeli settlement activity — something that could have an indelible impact on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Obama has also permanently banned oil and gas drilling across large swaths of the Atlantic and Arctic oceans, closed off 1.6 million acres of Western land to development and scrapped the last vestiges of a registration system used largely on Muslim immigrants.
Nearing exit, Obama seeks to tie Trump's hands

And to show who has the bigger balls??? Who is not the little kid throwing a temper tantrum?

Which he did on Friday morning, when in a stunning reversal, the Russian leader took the high road, rejected the Lavrov proposal, and in a statement posted by the Kremlin said that Russia won’t expel any Americans in retaliation to US moves, in a brutal demonstration of just how irrelevant Obama's 11th hour decision is for US-Russian relations.
Putin Stunner: "We Will Not Expel Anyone; We Refuse To Sink To 'Kitchen' Diplomacy" | Zero Hedge

YUP Obama has shown us he hasn't grown up! He still is this
Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang' - ABC News
And here is where he told us way back in 1995 he was an angry black man!
From his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95
That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
[This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck...
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.

[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry
[what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!]
I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.

[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

He has ALWAYS been an angry black man... he just hasn't grown up!!!

Barry has no understanding of the average American... fact

He's been juvenile all along.

obama-middle-finger.jpg

Poor Rustic. With Obama gone, what is he going to cry about every day?

But then, I imagine his masters will come up with new things for him to cry about. They know they have to keep the herd in a constant state of hysteria.

They do say a man is defined by his enemies. GIven how all of the whiniest bitches on the planet hate Obama, that makes him look very good indeed.

Face it, cucks, Obama spanked you hard, and there's nothing you can do about it but make crybaby threads like this one. The whole planet thinks of him as one of the classiest and most successful presidents ever. You know how bad he makes you look, so you're power-pouting.

Reagan would be so proud of the GOP party...

Russia didn't win, they surrender... He would be seriously embarrassed...

Build a nuclear arsenal while conceding ground left and right...

EU is going to cop on the next time and fully rig the election for whoever they want... I expect the real competition will be from China, they will really ramp up their efforts next time... The Russians showed there is a lot of idiots who will believe any fake story...
Next election will be all out war, last time we thought truth would win. Screw truth, it doesn't work, get into the pit and just go lower...

I know you are thinking it is harder to go lower than saying Clinton was head of a peophillia ring and your husband had child sex, but other side (Alt Right/Russians)has shown that morals can be left at the door...

Every nation is going to be rigging the next election because there is no punishment for doing i and there is a hung gullible uninformed electorate... You can get caught red handed and you only get praised and $600bn+ oil contract...

You reap what you sow...

They do say a man is defined by his enemies. GIven how all of the whiniest bitches on the planet hate Obama, that makes him look very good indeed.

Face it, cucks, Obama spanked you hard, and there's nothing you can do about it but make crybaby threads like this one. The whole planet thinks of him as one of the classiest and most successful presidents ever. You know how bad he makes you look, so you're power-pouting.

May be "classy" but NewsWeek sees him like this:
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 11.50.53 AM.png

Who says that stupid shit? No one, that's who.
A man is defined by his character & actions.

You're an idiot

As I said earlier, many of you anti-Trump people were so fearful Trump would have his finger on the button... remember Hillary saying this...
But here's the deal: The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There is about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so. And that is why 10 people who have had that awesome responsibility have come out and in an unprecedented way said they would not trust Donald Trump with the nuclear codes or to have his finger on the nuclear button.
Watch Hillary Clintonsplain How Easy It Would Be for Trump to Blow Up the World as President
So now we have Obama in the last few days throwing Israel to the wolves. Signing away private land to the federal government and then THREATENING
Putin! Wow if that isn't a display of reckless behavior I don't know what is!
Putin is at least showing more restraint...laughing at Obama and the USA by the way for such childish juvenile responses.
Maybe Putin would like to use that same "hacking" knowledge Obama thinks that Putin has to hit our electric utilities? Now wouldn't that be laughable???
Or "reckless"???

Last edited:
As I said earlier, many of you anti-Trump people were so fearful Trump would have his finger on the button... remember Hillary saying this...
But here's the deal: The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There is about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so. And that is why 10 people who have had that awesome responsibility have come out and in an unprecedented way said they would not trust Donald Trump with the nuclear codes or to have his finger on the nuclear button.
Watch Hillary Clintonsplain How Easy It Would Be for Trump to Blow Up the World as President
So now we have Obama in the last few days throwing Israel to the wolves. Signing away private land to the federal government and then THREATENING
Putin! Wow if that isn't a display of reckless behavior I don't know what is!
Putin is at least showing more restraint...laughing at Obama and the USA by the way for such childish juvenile responses.
Maybe Putin would like to use that same "hacking" knowledge Obama thinks that Putin has to hit our electric utilities? Now wouldn't that be laughable???
Or "reckless"???
Believe me I knew nothing!!!
WASHINGTON POST STIRS FEAR AFTER FALSE REPORT OF POWER GRID HACK BY RUSSIA
Story quickly falls apart after investigation finds claims to be inaccurate
Washington Post Stirs Fear After False Report of Power Grid Hack by Russia

Forum List

Back