We just got some "crumbs" from the corporate tax breaks!!....Party!

Wow....so the wife just got a $1.50 an hour raise, even though she just got a raise in December for her annual cost of living raise.
Stick it up your ass Pelosi.

A whole buck and a half. I'll bet that completely eats up those millions of dollars of free money the corporations got in tax breaks, doesn't it?
60 dollars a week 52 weeks a year for the next 10 years.

$31200 dollars
her 3100 per year. Corporations millions per year. Sure, that sounds fair.

Of course Komrade, how much SHOULD the Gov "allow" us to keep of our own money?

Wow....so the wife just got a $1.50 an hour raise, even though she just got a raise in December for her annual cost of living raise.

So she got the raise not based upon her performance but just because of the tax cuts?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes many corporations do care about their employees. Filth Dem's run around demonizing corporations as heartless greedy villains who cheat their employees, well the Dem lies are being exposed.

You are not making any sense. Was the raise based upon merit or just the tax cut? Or perhaps it was based on the fact that as a country we are at full employment and competition for workers is getting to be more of an issue for companies

I am making perfect sense, just sayin your reading comprehension is the problem.
She received her merit based annual last December.
This is a raise they specifically stated they are giving to all employees as a percentage of their regular wages with the tax windfall. It isn't complicated.

A whole buck and a half. I'll bet that completely eats up those millions of dollars of free money the corporations got in tax breaks, doesn't it?

$31200 dollars
her 3100 per year. Corporations millions per year. Sure, that sounds fair.
31200 over ten years.

I'm sorry you are incapable of planning for the future

No dummy. The middle class tax breaks go away in 8 years.

BFD. So you invest that savings and still have more than you would have without the cuts.

But I suppose it would have been better if people didn't have any more of their own money

So she got the raise not based upon her performance but just because of the tax cuts?

Yes many corporations do care about their employees. Filth Dem's run around demonizing corporations as heartless greedy villains who cheat their employees, well the Dem lies are being exposed.

You are not making any sense. Was the raise based upon merit or just the tax cut? Or perhaps it was based on the fact that as a country we are at full employment and competition for workers is getting to be more of an issue for companies

I am making perfect sense, just sayin your reading comprehension is the problem.
This is a raise they specifically stated they are giving to all employees as a percentage of their regular wages with the tax windfall. It isn't complicated.

Sorry for the confusion, but your initial post said her Dec raise was the annual cost of living raise, which is not a merit based raise.

Sorry for the confusion, but your initial post said her Dec raise was the annual cost of living raise, which is not a merit based raise.

No, you desperately want to believe I am lying, so you are trying to catch me in a lie.
It is really quite simple, in december she got her annual raise that is both merit and COL, not everyone gets the same amount, you get a range of % of income based on performance. Which was only a couple months ago. Today they were informed they are all getting an additional raise as a percentage of the windfall.
And that is it,
But thanks for playing.

Democrats = job killers, stagnation, poverty...

$31200 dollars

BEFORE TAX.

No, you desperately want to believe I am lying, so you are trying to catch me in a lie.
It is really quite simple, in december she got her annual raise that is both merit and COL, not everyone gets the same amount, you get a range of % of income based on performance. Which was only a couple months ago. Today they were informed they are all getting an additional raise as a percentage of the windfall.
And that is it,
But thanks for playing.

I do not think you are lying. Your first post did not mention the merit part and I have not worked for a place that tied COL to merit raises.

And that is it,
But thanks for playing.

I do not think you are lying. Your first post did not mention the merit part and I have not worked for a place that tied COL to merit raises.

thats because only DONALD J FUKN TRUMP MAGIC TAX CUTS do that when you get on board the Russian TRAITOR Train

You got 1 point 5 dollar? Fantastic.
The Koch Brothers got 1 point 5 BILLION dollars.. Even better.

But just a suggestion. Since the Republicans have totally ruined healthcare starting next year, if you care about your family, you better be saving that money. Because you are going to need it and a lot more.

So sad that repukes do not understand economics for the long term. By that i mean 6 or 8 years. By then they will be back at 28% tax rates and corps will be at 20%.

So sad that repukes do not understand economics for the long term. By that i mean 6 or 8 years. By then they will be back at 28% tax rates and corps will be at 20%.

and never even sneeze at the $1.5 Trillion dollars they got shoved down their throat ..

Forum List

Back