"we got nothin" says Issa

The ONLY lie I have seen these creatins try to document is the one that starts with Holder saying "I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

Guys this is why the wrold sees you as partisan hacks.

that is not a difinative statement of a date.

Its top of the head response about a question the guy didnt know Issa was going to ask.

Two lies on record. The letter dated February 4 2011 and the latest lie about Mukasey.

Holder has retracted both but nonetheless, these are on record.

You can add TM to the lies if she keeps repeating them, knowing they are lies.

Idiot.

No evidence of White House cover-up in gun case: lawmaker | Reuters

(Reuters) - The congressman heading an investigation into a botched gun-trafficking case said on Sunday he had no evidence the White House was involved in a cover-up about the operation or in providing misleading information to Congress.

Surprise!

Derp.

You left out the "BUT," of course:

However, Republican Representative Darrell Issa said documents the White House was shielding under an executive privilege claim would shed more light on how much high-level officials knew about a misleading February 4, 2011 letter to Congress denying that guns had been allowed to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

The information he wont hand over will be unsecret once the cases are ended.

Then you can go after Obama huh?

except then you cant pretend they contain something they dont and the elelction will be over.

partisan hacks

Sweetie? Your crazy is showing. You might want to tuck that back in.

your hanging yourselves.

No. Your is, are. Hyperbabble herpa derpa derp.

Face facts you liberal looney tune.

Your Obamessiah, lacking even a pretense of integrity, "used" Executive Privilege solely as a coverup.

The ObamaCare bill is going down like a cheap whore.

The ONE is going down in flames in his bid for re-election.

And all your incoherent, unintelligible, illiterate spew doesn't change any of that, you dishonest hack.

ongoing cases being FUCKED by the republican party wanting to manufacture a scandal.

Look what they did to ongoing cases when they outed Plame for poltical benifit

Former State Department official Richard Armitage disclosed Plame's identity to reporters, and the witch hunt continued by a headline seeking special prosecutor. No one was ever charged, let alone convicted of the leak of Plame's name itself.

The lawsuit former CIA agent Valerie Plame filed against Vice President Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby, Richard Armitage, and Karl Rove was dismissed by a federal judge.

You were saying!

CaféAuLait;5506684 said:
Idiot.

No evidence of White House cover-up in gun case: lawmaker | Reuters

(Reuters) - The congressman heading an investigation into a botched gun-trafficking case said on Sunday he had no evidence the White House was involved in a cover-up about the operation or in providing misleading information to Congress.

Surprise!

Derp.

The second paragraph in your story:

However, Republican Representative Darrell Issa said documents the White House was shielding under an executive privilege claim would shed more light on how much high-level officials knew about a misleading February 4, 2011 letter to Congress denying that guns had been allowed to "walk" into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
Funny how dimwits always try to make a point with less than the total truth.

ongoing cases being FUCKED by the republican party wanting to manufacture a scandal.

Former State Department official Richard Armitage disclosed Plame's identity to reporters, and the witch hunt continued by a headline seeking special prosecutor. No one was ever charged, let alone convicted of the leak of Plame's name itself.

The lawsuit former CIA agent Valerie Plame filed against Vice President Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby, Richard Armitage, and Karl Rove was dismissed by a federal judge.

You were saying!
Plames husband outed her before anybody. Libtards couldn't deal with that so they made up a scandal.

"I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks."

when the American people here this is your BIG claim of a lie they will bury Issa

So it's OK with you that the top cop in the country can't tell the difference between 'a couple of weeks' and 10 months?

You are a true sycophant...

Brian Terry Murdered with Fast & Furious Weapons Dec 15, 2010

Jamie Zapata Murdered with Fast & Furious Weapons Fed 15 2011

At least 200 Mexican Murdered with Fast & Furious Weapons

May 2011 ERIC HOLDER, U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL: I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.

Brian Terry Murdered with Fast & Furious Weapons Dec 15, 2010

Jamie Zapata Murdered with Fast & Furious Weapons Fed 15 2011

At least 200 Mexican Murdered with Fast & Furious Weapons

May 2011 ERIC HOLDER, U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL: I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.

What kind of "leader" doesn't have the first fucking clue about programs run under his own auspices?

IF (huge if) but IF he actually didn't know, then he should resign in shame for having been so out of the loop of his own Department. If he DID know earlier than those prior few weeks, as it now appears he did, then he should resign for having lied under oath to Congress.

Either way, there's no valid basis to withhold the very information from Congress.

You were saying!
Plames husband outed her before anybody. Libtards couldn't deal with that so they made up a scandal.

Yes, but I believe they use the term "witch hunt" these days...

Forum List

Back