We Don’t Need No Frosty Sparky Cars

An EV works the same way. If you can drive one for 300 miles how long do you suppose the battery would last just running the heater?

Depends on how cold it is outside and how long you are stuck. the other issue is you can always bring gas to an ICE vehicle. Do they have mobile chargers yet for EV's?

It's illegal for Tesla to sell cars in WV yet many in WV have bought and own one.

Why should I have to go to another state? Again, if EV's are the wave of the future why does government feel the need to ban ICE vehicles?

Depends on how cold it is outside and how long you are stuck. the other issue is you can always bring gas to an ICE vehicle. Do they have mobile chargers yet for EV's?

Yet.........we have covered this and covered this and covered this.........you get so upset over the choices others make that don't affect you in one bit. Why can't you just mind your own business?

Why should I have to go to another state? Again, if EV's are the wave of the future why does government feel the need to ban ICE vehicles?

Why should people have to go elsewhere to buy a Tesla? These laws are worthless for the most part.

Yet.........we have covered this and covered this and covered this.........you get so upset over the choices others make that don't affect you in one bit. Why can't you just mind your own business?

Those stuck EVs can be jamming the road when I am trying to get somewhere.

Again, Why is government banning ICE vehicles when EV's are the wave of the future?

They are not banning anything.

I showed you a link with them banning ICE personal vehicles by 2035 in NY

Now for California

California will ban sale of new ICE cars in 2035. Why not sooner?

California Governor Gavin Newsom has just announced a ban on the sale of new gasoline-powered vehicles starting in 2035. The state will require all new cars and trucks sold after that date to be zero emission vehicles. Californians will still be able to operate gas-powered vehicles after that date, and will still be able to buy and sell used gas cars.

They aren't doing anything. Empty political rhetoric. The markets will determine this.
The laws were passed, it was signed by the governors.

Again, why ban ICE vehicles when EV's are the supposed future?

The laws were passed, it was signed by the governors.

Again, why ban ICE vehicles when EV's are the supposed future?

I've answered your question. Political rhetoric. What is it with your inability to understand the written word?

Many passed laws never went into effect. (at least not for long).

That's still dodging the fact that the law is on the books, and you haven't answered my question as to why the passed them.

Forum List

Back